• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Faith Connors (Mirror's Edge) Profile Additions along with a Possible Upgrade

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Firstly the upgrade. I don't know if this is as reliable as most scaling has been, but its worth a shot right? Basically Faith has a small encounter with ex-wrestler Ropeburn who does this. She manages to hold back an attack from him along with harm him, but that could just be because she hit him in the groin. I'm not a professional calcer, but this looks stronger than Faith's current Athlete Level Rating.

Secondly, I think she should have two keys. One being for Faith in the first Mirror's Edge and the second being for her in the reboot known as Mirror's Edge Catalyst.

Thoughts?

I'm gonna bump this because I find it relevant. I definitely don't think what Ropeburn did is Athlete Level.

Also im iffy about the two keys but it could work

Assembled1801 said:
She should be Street level or Wall level since Faith can fight guards wearing protective armor and can trade blows with those who are capable of harming her. But falling from great heights is also Wall level too which would take this much energy.
I think falling from great heights along with Ropeburn's wood shattering feat could wield Wall Level? Should that feat get calc'ed?

Lonkitt said:
Assembled1801 said:
She should be Street level or Wall level since Faith can fight guards wearing protective armor and can trade blows with those who are capable of harming her. But falling from great heights is also Wall level too which would take this much energy.
I think falling from great heights along with Ropeburn's wood shattering feat could wield Wall Level? Should that feat get calc'ed?
I think so.

I'll have to check on that right now. IIRC she's strong enough to stop Kate from falling over a building by carrying her with one hand.

EDIT: I was correct, ergo, even with one hand, I'm not sure that changes anything

Yea but she can perform parkour moves in freerunning. Based on her martial arts skills, she shouldn't be much slower than boxer who can throw punches at 15 m/s which is Superhuman combat speed.

That's all done. The only other thing I could think of that could be added is something about Runner Vision, although I'm more confident this is a gameplay mechanic/a runner's quick thinking than an actual ability. Feel free to prove me wrong

Before carrying the changes you need an okay from at least one member of the relevant staff (Bureaucrats, Admins, and Discussion mods).

Click one of them from the VS Battles Staff link. You'll go to their wall if not click to the message wall.

I was going to renamed it when I added her surname (a year ago I think) but couldn't and forgot about it.

Faith should be Atheltic Human or Peak Human lifting strength since she can lift herself up during free running and overpower other security guards on her lonsome.

If anyone else can give their word on that lifting strength thing, be my guest.

Can't see tons of reason for her Lifting to be above Average Human. The best idea I would have in my head would be holding back Ropeburn, who's Wall Level and was previous a pro wresler. Not sure if this scales for Lifting at all, but it was noted that Ropeburn broke another wrestlers arm.

Back