• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Speed Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problems with Raiko being legit. I'm just concerned because if Wall couldn't analyze it, there might be a reason. Although I doubt it.

What the hell did I come back to? The hell is this "inspiration" stuff I am reading. Laxus wasn't inspired by Yuri at all, he made Raiko as an homage to the guy. Its still his lightning but far stronger and with a swanky new paint job.

about him not being able to analyze must be because it was red and black lightning and he had never seen anything like it

I don't know where this inspired thing came from, and it is more than just a swanky new paint job.

CNBA3 said:
actually red lightning are usually phenomanons called Sprites in real world where they happen in the upper atsmosphere above Thunderstorms, and they can actually move downward at a speed of 10-3% the speed of light. From what I have read
if there is such a radius, then should we consider this speed?

Someone above said it was inspired and I didn't know that it "was" inspired.

I still don't understand how it's slower to begin with (whoever said that) but was both calcs remade?

BlackeJan said:
Someone above said it was inspired and I didn't know that it "was" inspired.

I still don't understand how it's slower to begin with (whoever said that) but was both calcs remade?
I expressed myself wrong

@ShadowGun he should have been able to anyway.

But let's not dig in this matter. Let's get back to topic.

Erza' feat has a problem. And that is the calculated distance doesn't take into account how far away from the camera the lightning was. It's essentially the same issue Jura's calc had.

If you calc the average width of the lightning compared to Erza's body you might be able to angsize that.

OK, so due to proper revisions, the speed feats are now

Erza Dodges Lightning: Massively Hypersonic+ (Mach 7240.88)

Laxus Blitzes Lightning: Sub-Relativistic (1.7% SoL)

We should discuss if Base Erza should scale to Laxus in Speed

The difference isn't too big, but she seems to be keeping up with Laxus and not the other way around. I think she should be MHS+ only.

Here's what I think

Massively Hypersonic+ (Mach 7240.88): All 100 Year Quest Base Forms

Sub-Relativistic (1.7% SoL): Dual Element Swords Erza, Red Lightning Laxus, and everyone who scales above them

Basically only Top and God Tiers get Sub-Relativistic since We don't know how Red Lightning Laxus scales to FDKM Natsu and the others

Erza blitza Laxus before she uses the 2 enchanted swords, so she must climb to Laxus speed

it seems that Erza dodged the lightning quite easily and Laxus took advantage that she was dodging the lightning to catch her in the air

The Calaca said:
The rest of the fight you can see Laxus having the advantage and outpacing her.
Received 2529341907120089
Erza showed superiority here

At no time did Laxus prove superior to Erza in speed, he just had the advantage of power

Don't really have too, those two feats of dodging Laxus shows that she's comparable in speed to Laxus

That seems to be the only instance which could very well be a fluke.

That feat won't give anything impressive.

The Calaca said:
That seems to be the only instance which could very well be a fluke.

That feat won't give anything impressive.
At no time did Laxus prove superior to Erza in speed, he just had the advantage of power

If Erza was the only one who showed superiority in speed then it is normal for her to climb with Laxus Red Lightning.

Looking at what Kobster linked.

Page 6, 7, 11 and 12 show Laxus either blitzing or outpacing Erza while the best she can do is block or clash with him, blitzing him once.

Laxus had the power advantage and kept electrocuting Erza so there wasn't much she could do

By the time she managed to keep a little distance, she was able to give Laxus Blitz

I'm unsure. I can comromise on giving her Sub Rel tho, but it's the only instance where she shows such speed.

Hold on, more changes are coming, Sub-Rel could be on a higher level, Mass Hypersonic+ could be lower, just hold on

Yeah, I saw the last edit. How did you get a higher result if the distance Erza moved is lower than before?

Because Alex told me to not assume distance from Lightning to the ground was 1 Foot, he said just pixel scale it, so it became a much lower distance, I initially lowballed to be safe, but he said pixel scaling was ok

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Here's what I think

Sub-Relativistic (1.7% SoL): Dual Element Swords Erza, Red Lightning Laxus, and everyone who scales above them

Basically only Top and God Tiers get Sub-Relativistic since We don't know how Red Lightning Laxus scales to FDKM Natsu and the others
Not all base forms scale to Erza since shes stronger then Base Lucy, Wendy, Gray, and Natsu. Not only that but Sub-Rel should only scale to Erza in her strongest armor

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Here's what I think

Duel element sword didn't boost erza physical stats, while laxus scale two both feets in his RLDM

Not all base forms scale to Erza since shes stronger then Base Lucy, Wendy, Gray, and Natsu. Not only that but Sub-Rel should only scale to Erza in her strongest armor

Erza's strongest armor is the Nakagami, but she also showed feats to get sub Rel with the rag armor

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
In 100 Year Quest and X792

Base Natsu>=Base Erza
No. Idk how u even got there but that's not true unless it is said somewhere that he is then it will always be Base Erza > Base Natsu. Have u forgotten that she trained too?

ShadowGun45 said:
Erza's strongest armor is the Nakagami, but she also showed feats to get sub Rel with the rag armor
You mean with the Clear Heart Clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back