• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Speed Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
There's literally no evidence that Clear Heart Cloth increases speed, it's just rags that offer no buffs, the point is that it allows her to put 0 magic into defense and 100% of her power into offense, how does putting on Armor slow her down so much

The only Armor that changes her speed is the Flight Armor
Then plz explain the times that when she was in her other armor she couldn't amount to the enemy but the moment she put on her Clear Cloth she could perform much better

Care to specify which times these were? Cuz from what I remember, it was always an issue of power when she uses CH

• Ikaruga was one shotting everything else
  • Azuma who is normally Satan Soul level was massively amped by Tenrou's magic and bodied everything else
  • Kagura one shot everything else
  • Etherious Kyoka was constantly amping more and more
  • Irene is Irene, nuff said

Yeah, what anonymous said, keeping up with her opponents was always a matter of strength and AP for Erza, not speed

CHC doesn't increase speed and her strongest armors don't either

@Anonymous/Demon

And care to explain why she couldn't react in ANY of those armors when she was in the but the moment she was in her Clear Cloth she did far better?

Iirc she said that Clear Cloth discards her defense for offense correct? did u know that speed can also play for both teams?

Not this non sequitr argument again. Just because speed can play a part in greater striking doe not automatically mean it does nor should it even be considered unless something implies it. I guess since speed can help your defense, Adamantine Armor must give her a speed boost too then. Disagree with that sentence and your argument is nothing but double standards, agree with it and your argument is moronic. Pick your poison.

Wow going for insults again? You really are a child. If u can't talk like an actual adult then u can leave while me and everyone else can have an argument. That's a TERRIBLE counterargument when I'm asking about Clear Cloth doing a better job reaction and speed wise then her other armor that gets thrashed in that moment, NOTHING about AP. None is even double standard u just don't have an argument for something very common that happens so u try to go for something else.

All I've said is explain why the other armor can't do jack but one of her strongest armor can? she did say that all defense is discard and just goes straight for offense (when I say speed can play for both teams I meant that speed can be used for offense so it would also be increase but by how much idk)

EDIT: defense can also be (in some way) play for speed as well. Take an example for football on then front lines, the boys can move faster then the other hence why I said that

Guys, keep it calm and respectful

@BlackeJan

Once again, you're confusing speed with AP, Erza's armors can't do jack against stronger opponents because of AP and Defense, not speed, you still have yet to prove her strongest armors increase Speed at all, for all intent and purposes, CHC is just meant to increase Offensive Power to its max, it's never been about speed

If you can provide scans and evidence that state that CHC and her other strongest armors increase speed, then maybe you have an argument, but you keep dancing around the same idea, because a characters far stronger, they should be far faster, that isn't always true tho, Gildarts could Outspeed August for a bit and he's far weaker in terms of AP

@Demon

I am using a phone right now but I should have access to a computer tomorrow. I'm not confusing anything, im not saying that speed goes with AP (though look at Flash), im saying that compared to the other armor and their speed/reaction, Clear Cloth does a better performance.

That's all I've been saying, never saying how AP and Speed mixes together

I agree with giving Sub-Rel speed to X792 and onward characters (sans the people who has no feats to scale to this).

Alright, well, everyone agrees except for BlackeJan (No offense at all dude) with scaling X792 characters to Sub-Rel, Jvando and Calca agree along with a lot of people

So I think we can close this and make the changes, I shall proceed with such

Here I am waiting for the chance I give my evidence and this is what y'all try to do? fine go ahead with the inaccuracy

Well, to be fair dude, everyone else disagreed with you, I mean no offense but since Calaca's an Admin and Jvando's a Content Moderator and they both agree with me, the debate was majority in agreeance with the revisions

I'm sorry you didn't get to say everything you needed to, but it seemed like we were just going in circles with the same arguments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back