• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Speed Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be wrong about this but, wouldn't we be able to find how close the lighting bolt was to the ground based off of Erza's head?

Zackra1799 said:
I might be wrong about this but, wouldn't we be able to find how close the lighting bolt was to the ground based off of Erza's head?
I did, and that came out to 2% SoL

It was already said that the Jura calc needs to be fixed cause its wrong + Deus Sema >>>>>>> Jura so to me that's a an outlier right there even if Erza was hurt (she is using PoF) which basically demolishes anything when it comes to her

Jura's feat is pointless now as the flaw made it unusable. I doubt it'd even reach MHS grounds.

I'll check the other two later. They look better.

I think Deus Sema Speed should scale to a weakened Erza, PoF should really only scale to her AP and Striking Class, plus all her bones except her one arm that has the Power was unusable, so speed doesn't realky apply

Well, all her limbs except her one arm were broken, she didn't use her legs at all in the end there, the PoF really only applies to the strength of that arm, Deus Sema speed feat should scale to Base Erza and those who can keep up with her

As for 100 Year Quest, there is consistent Sub-Relativistic, so their that fast in that, and Top Tiers and God Tiers should scale to 100 Year Quest Characters as well

It was just the Erza calc that had a small issue, it will likely be the exact same result when I make the small edit, it's so minor a problem I don't even think it was worth mentioning

I have another thing to point out with Erza's calc but before that I'll ask, is fair to assume the Red Lightning shares the same properties when Laxus made a big deal of it to take Wall down?

1997KD said:
Wall died because he failed to analyze Laxus Red Lightning
We know in the recent chapter that it gets stronger from the more damage that Laxus receives

@CNBA don't bring your assumptions here. We don't want to get this thread derailed.

@KD My main concern is that if Wall failed to analyze Red Lightning, it might not apply to the standard lightning rules Laxus has shown to have.

@calca

You Should check those two scans https://**********.com/manga/Fairy-Tail/0473-015.png

https://**********.com/manga/Fairy-Tail/0473-022.png

We know in the recent chapter that it gets stronger from the more damage that Laxus receives

That's just figureo f speech, laxus or his lightning didn't get stronger by taking damage, reas soccer weekly version of this chapter

1997KD said:
That's just figureo f speech, laxus or his lightning didn't get stronger by taking damage, reas soccer weekly version of this chapter
That is not really figurative speech, I did, and it is stated that blood makes the power of the red lightning, and how Erza mentions that it is stronger than expected, especially how she could not dodge the moment later, a sudden burst of power that was not revealed before, plus his dimeanor changed drastically when that happens.

If you want to talk about this in the Fairy Tail thread, then do so, otherwise Calaca will continue to complain for no reason.

It is still referring to being part of the blood that is presently described, so it does still get stronger, please let us take this to the other thread, we will get bothered otherwise.

actually red lightning are usually phenomanons called Sprites in real world where they happen in the upper atsmosphere above Thunderstorms, and they can actually move downward at a speed of 10-3% the speed of light. From what I have read

Red Lightning should be comparable, if not faster, than Laxus's normal Lightning speed, it's silly to assume it got weaker and slower when it's stated to be a stronger form

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Red Lightning should be comparable, if not faster, than Laxus's normal Lightning speed, it's silly to assume it got weaker and slower when it's stated to be a stronger form
That's not what's being said here. It's the mere fact it was "inspired" instead of being his own Lightning can be seen as not real

This is so dumb, why would Laxus's stronger lightning be somehow slower than his normal lighting, this is actually the most unnecessary nit-picky doubts we have ever had, in what world would Laxus decide to use a Slower Lightning, besides, in the anime, Laxus's normal and red Lightning are portrayed as having the same speed

Red Lightning>Laxus's Lightning, therefore it's speed should at least be equal if not faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back