• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dragon , Aiden Sure np i was just saying how unfair that looks,but nvm that.

Oh and I already talked about this but I was ignored from everyone except Repuzan that didn't want to change to likely Large island lvl since it was stated Mihawk was Shanks rival and since no one else cares I dropped that case.

Anyway just forget about that you can as well delete those post's if you wish.

@WilliamShadow

Because it was a casual swing, not even a named technique, from Mihawk even though he shook the Grand Line with Shanks, one of the Four Emperors.

But this isn't a One Piece thread and I already said no before.

WilliamShadow said:
@dragon , Aiden Sure np i was just saying how unfair that looks,but nvm that.
Oh and I already talked about this but I was ignored from everyone except Repuzan that didn't want to change to likely Large island lvl since it was stated Mihawk was Shanks rival and since no one else cares I dropped that case.

Anyway just forget about that you can as well cancel that post's if you wish.
I didn't read your original Mihawk comment so I can't comment on that. But I think we should just worry about Fairy Tail not other verses.

Reppuzan said:
@WilliamShadow

Because it was a casual swing, not even a named technique, from Mihawk even though he shook the Grand Line with Shanks, one of the Four Emperors.

But this isn't a One Piece thread and I already said no before.
Really after I just said ignore that and delete the post if you wish? Acnologia one shots causualy(simple swipe not strongest ability) as well that was my point with that example.

^yeah, let's forget about that.

I think what Lina said should allow everyone to agree for the AP.

Oh, and can someone change from CSK profile city lvl with meteor blade since it was a normal swing, while we don't know how stronge the meteor blade is?

'''This is now staff only. If you have something to say post on my or Aiden's Message Wall. Thank You.'''

So I'm lost.

Are we doing:

1) "At least Island level, likely higher"

2) "Large Island level"

3) "At least Island level, possibly Country level"

Techinally (3)

But I'm more on "At least Large Island level (The whole Igneel remains argument), possibly Country level (FT countries are High 6-B at least, but people seem to agree to straight 6-B because we have no timeframe)"

@Lina

I believe so, along with the fact that Acnologia was thought to be able to wipe out countries.

Because Igneel's last remains from his half-dead weakened state empowered Natsu to pretty beat down Zeref (kind of), who is vastly superior to August and Irene, who are stronger than all the others Spriggan

As i recommended before Large Island level possibly Country level is the best and most fair ranking for Acnologia and Prime Igneel. Both @Lina Shields, @AidenBrooks999, and a good portion in this thread agree with the Large Island Level mid-end of Irene's meteor.

"Most of this thread"

Nearly all the comments from calcs members, others staff and regular users accepted the 1 min timeframe for the meteor calc (Which is only Island level)

AidenBrooks999 said:
I'm more on "At least Large Island level (The whole Igneel remains argument), possibly Country level (FT countries are High 6-B at least, but people seem to agree to straight 6-B because we have no timeframe)"
Considering that Irene shattered Erza's bones with a casual slap, I think that placing her at "Likely Large Island level" is acceptable. However, I think that she is likely more powerful than August and Zeref in her dragon form.

Acnologia and Prime Igneel should probably get "At least Large Island level. Possibly Country level".

Antvasima said:
AidenBrooks999 said:
I'm more on "At least Large Island level (The whole Igneel remains argument), possibly Country level (FT countries are High 6-B at least, but people seem to agree to straight 6-B because we have no timeframe)"
Considering that Irene shattered Erza's bones with a casual slap, I think that placing her at "Likely Large Island level" is acceptable. However, I think that she is likely more powerful than August and Zeref in her dragon form.
Acnologia and Prime Igneel should probably get "At least Large Island level. Possibly Country level".

I agree with this, any dragon are more powerfull than any usual mage if talk about raw power. August can be more skilled than Eileen and Zeref in magic and know more types of magic but in raw power he is stil weaker than Dragon Eileen.

What about Half-Dead Igneel? Large Island level?

I do not know. He was able to severely harm Acnologia, so he did not appear weaker than previously.

Large Island would be for his Half Dead

(Tho I was thiking to made just one key, because make a key for his prime looks iffy for me)

Well I think a key for his prime is useful considering we do know that his was like half dead and managed to wound Acno. So in his Prime he likely is slightly weaker than Acno, but not entirely too far behind.

True. But still. I feel like Prime Igneel could be almost at Acno's level. At least to the point he can do some real damage. Then again technically his fight with Half-Dead Igneel was casual like his other feats.

Well, regardless, Igneel would not have been able to rip Acnologia's arm off if he had been considerably weaker.

@Dragon

Yes, I'm just saying that Weakened Igneel < Held Back Acno < Prime Igneel < Full Power Acno

I think so, but I want to make most of the changes myself (I mean, since some profile are just something ease like "Fought X character" that could be edited by anyone, but some changes need further explanation, as well as some profiles need to be created) so I'll prefer to wait until tomorrow, so I would be able to make the changes.

Ok, when making the changes i'd like also a cleanup of the pages like removing unnecessary black bars, change superhuman strength to superhuman physical characteristics and match the appropriate striking strength to the attack potency.

Don't worry, like I said to Scarlet, I'll also clean up some profiles.

Jesus, some of them even have capital L on the word "Level"

I know this is staff only, but just gonna say that quite a few of the FT profiles have copy pasted descriptions on the summaries as well and abilities. I thought I'd propose to fix them after Aiden was done with the revisions, but since the opportunity presented itself earlier, I'm doing so now.

I won't ask anything from Aiden since he worked extensively on this revision, but if anyone would like to volunteer that would be great.

I will take a look at the summaries for Fairy Tail, and re-write any copy-pasted summaries accordingly.

@Scarlet: Thanks a lot for the assist.

I understand why copypasted summaries are wrong, but why the abilities?

Also, some profiles need an update on that regard, but I can cover that

Well the same things goes for the abilities I believe. The descriptions are other people's work. IIRC there was a problem back then with the Mortal Kombat profiles where their Wikia demanded we remove them.

@AidenBrooks

I despise plagiarism. It's lazy and shows a terrible lack of effort on the part of the users. Unless it's an official description that's being used for context, there's no reason to be plagiarizing any part of another wiki. If you're not going to put in the effort to at least try to paraphrase, you'd might as well not make the profile at all.

A rule was passed a while back regarding this issue.

Thank you to everybody who are helping out.

Perhaps there could be a due date for re-writing all the summaries and other things in the FT profiles?

I'll start re-writing them tomorrow morning or something. They should take about 1 to 3 days, however. Message me on my wall if they are not re-written in 3 days.

He means a list of which characters that should get which ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back