• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jackal Vs Victor (Fairy Tail Vs Undead Unluck) [0-0-2]

018e9faeade2c2af32de6c86bbe945cf167b520dr1-1080-1080v2_hq.jpg

Jackal:
Victor:
Inconclusive: SeijiSetto, AnonymousBlank

Versions: Base Jackal, Ragnarok Victor
Victory Conditions: Death, Incapacitation, KO or BFR
State of Mind: They are tasked to kill each other
Equipment: Optional Equipment for Victor
Starting Distance: 10 meters

Jackal - Notable Info
AP - 43.2 Gigatons, 64.8 Gigatons with Etherious Form
Speed - 2% SoL, 8% SoL with Etherious Form
LS - 5.2e7 Kg, 1.1e9 Kg with Etherious Form
Notable abilities - Bomb Curse
Victor - Notable Info
AP - 6.88 Megatons, higher with techniques
Speed - Mach 32.61, Mach 376 attack speed
LS - 3.23490792839e9 Kg
Notable abilities - Undead/Low Godly Regeneration, High Skill level

Last edited:
So uh … what are Victor’s wincons? Because assuming he has one that he can get off despite the enormous disparity in speed, he kind of stomps here seeing as Jackal isn’t getting past Low Godly. If not, this looks like an incon.

So uh … what are Victor’s wincons? Because assuming he has one that he can get off despite the enormous disparity in speed, he kind of stomps here seeing as Jackal isn’t getting past Low Godly. If not, this looks like an incon.
Victor does not "stomp", no. He is incapable of harming Jackal due to the immense AP diff (~6,279x) and this implies he'd be able to land a hit due to the 536x speed advantage.
From Jackal's point of view, Victor would be frozen still.
Literally the ONLY reason this isn't a hilarious stomp match is because Jackal apparently doesn't have a way around Low-Godly, which seems to make it incon like you said.

I know, I’m asking if he has a hax that will let him get passed Jackal’s stat difference because Jackal doesn’t have a wincon.

Victor does not "stomp", no. He is incapable of harming Jackal due to the immense AP diff (~6,279x) and this implies he'd be able to land a hit due to the 536x speed advantage.
From Jackal's point of view, Victor would be frozen still.
Literally the ONLY reason this isn't a hilarious stomp match is because Jackal apparently doesn't have a way around Low-Godly, which seems to make it incon like you said.
What I'm considering is possibly Soul hax working, eventually, but now looking at the profile on PC I am not sure if they even gave Andy's 101st loop to Victor so yeah if that isn't there I'd agree with an incon

Back