• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larcade should at the minimum be Atleast Island level given that he is stronger than the likes of Invel and Brandish.

The shonen revolution is going on right now. First Toriko now Fairy Tail.

I am fine with scaling the meteorite to August and Zeref as well. However, I am not sure about Larcade. Perhaps "At least Island level" would be better?

I think Atleast Large Island level possibly Country level would be the best and most fair ranking for Prime Igneel and Acnologia. Also Zeref needs Fairy Heart in order to defeat Acnologia. Fairy Heart can fire the Country level Etherion limitless times. So it wouldn't make sense for Acnologia to not be Country level.

Although Likely Country level works well too.

@Sera confirmed that the original Japanese version says that a single dragon could wipe out entire nations. Nothing is said about wiping out a nation in one attack and no time-frame is given. So the 6-B dragon thing should be considered hyperbole for now. Well that is until Acnologia actually shows us a legit 6-B feat. And even that would scale only to prime Igneel and to no other dragon.

Everything seems ok at first glance, but I will give this another look when I return home.

@SoldierBlue How about At least 6-C, possibly 6-B for Acno?

I agree with this of course. But one thing.

Didn't they compare Acno to Etherion and Fairy Heart? I think Zeref said he probably wouldn't be able to beat Acno with them. So I think for Dragon Acno he could be "possibly Country level."

DocAnimeTheory said:
Larcade should at the minimum be Atleast Island level given that he is stronger than the likes of Invel and Brandish.
There's no statement for that.

He could himself special, yet, the only thing about him that we heard is that his Magic could take down Acno because how it works. Nothing else.

ScarletFirefly said:
Everything seems ok at first glance, but I will give this another look when I return home.
@SoldierBlue How about At least 6-C, possibly 6-B for Acno?
That seems reasonable. At least more so than a flat out "Likely 6-B" rating.

Well, we will probably get better feats for Acnologia and Fairy Heart eventually.

Lina Shields said:
I was wondering, what is the exact size of Earth in the FT verse? Is there an accepted size for it, or are we using regular Earth size?
+22000 km IIRC

Now, about Acnologia and the other dragons, would it be possible to scale them to Irene's meteor or something? So, their stats would be described as

Attack Potency: At least Large Island level, likely higher

• Stat comes from scaling to Irene's meteor summon
  • "Likely higher" comes from the fact that Acnologia and Dragons > Irene or something.
They scale from her. But since the accepted timeframe seems to be one minute, the results are only Island level. Only you IIRC used the 30s timeframe.

KuuIchigo said:
I still don't know why Acnologia is High 7-A just for being superior to Natsu who is 7-A. I don't ever remember any character that was allowed to jump a tier (or 2) just for being superior unless said character that they were superior to were at the high end of a calc.
I don't remember the result of Natsu's original 7-A calc. But the thing came because Igneel empowered Natsu to be able to damage and kind of have the upperhand in a fight with Zeref (Who is vastly above Irene and August. Tho I don't know by how much above Dragon Irene) with remaining power from his death. Before that, Igneel was severe weakened compared to his prime, and even on his prime, he couldn't defeat Acno (Harm it, yes. Defeat it, no)

I suppose that they seem to belong in the god tier, yes.

Well considering that a tiny fraction of Igneel's power allowed Natsu to fight and injure Zeref, I think it's safe to say that even half dead Igneel is well above Zeref.

I am agree with everything except Gray. Tartarod DS Gray is only equal to base Natsu, and he was able to oneshot Mard Geer only because slayer advantage, the same for Current Gray. He was able to stand again's Incomplete END only because slayer advantage. And he not easily defeat Invel, Base current Gray has a troubles with Ul who is around Makarov lvl, due to statement that she is Wizard Saint lvl tier. So Base Gray is around this lvl, and DS Gray is on par with Spriggans. Of course Gray also posses some Secret like Igneel's Mark of Natsu, maybe with this Secret he is "at least Island level", so i think "Island level, higher agains demon's/devill's " are true.

DS Gray equal to Base Natsu? Yeah sure, Natsu couldn't do anything against Base Mard, but you want me to believe that he can Harm Etherious Mard? PIS

He had trouble with HISTORIA Ur. As I said, when I have the time, I would explain how historias works.

And he easily defeated Invel. The guy even got his face all bloody and desfigured.

AidenBrooks999 said:
DS Gray equal to Base Natsu? Yeah sure, Natsu couldn't do anything against Base Mard, but you want me to believe that he can Harm Etherious Mard? PIS
He had trouble with HISTORIA Ur. As I said, when I have the time, I would explain how historias works.

And he easily defeated Invel. The guy even got his face all bloody and desfigured.

He is Devil Slayer why not? At this battle he was portrated as equal to base Natsu in terms of raw power. Agains Demons, he has Mountain, but not agains usual enemies. This simple impossble that DS Gray equal to Natural Dragon Force Natsu.

Historia work very simple - those who weaker than creator in live ressurected with full power, those who equal or stronger ressurected with much lesser power compare with their prime.

Maybe so, but he not oneshot him, like FDKM Natsu oneshot Jacob

Again, Natsu made nothing to Base Mard, then Gray came, made Mard bleed. And suddenly, Natsu can harm Etherious in Base form. Obvious PIS is obvious. Also, Gray received the power from his father, he should be logically on the same level.

"Historia work very simple - those who weaker than creator in live ressurected with full power, those who equal or stronger ressurected with much lesser power compare with their prime." Hahahahhha. Thanks, I wanted to laugh today.

Historia works on perspective via using the peoples feeling and memories. Or found other way to explain Azuma/Ikagura harming current Erza, Juvia being injured by Keyes, etc. Since Gray and Lyon always saw Ur as unreachable, they couldn't do anything, but when they started to accept that they finally grew, they one-shotted her. Similar to how Erza scared the historias because she already killed them.

Yeah, but Invel > Jacob. Jacob was struggling with Natsu and Lucy, and was battling Mirajane in HUMAN FORM. Whereas Invel frozed all Team Natsu except for Gray casually, and overpowered him. Then bloodlust DS Gray took him down effortlessly, Invel only lasted longer via his Ice Armor (and likely Gray wanted to make suffer a bit)

Reppuzan said:
In addition, DontTalk said that high-end Multi-City Block level was a safer bet since the feat is extremely low-end Small Town level.
Yeah, but if you check the calc, you'll see that if there's a margin of error, is on the Small Town favor

AidenBrooks999 said:
1. I never said that base Natsu could damage Mard Geer. I said Gray have slayer advantage. Of course Dragons simple cannot be compare with the demons but Wendy could damage Zirconis, Jura for example cannot, so Wendy above Jura? Of course not. I try to said, he has Mountain ONLY AGAINS DEMONS!!!! In fight demonstrated they attacks have the same magic power but Gray have slayer advantage.

2. Intresting Theory, okay i agree with you on this.

3. Natsu not use his full power all battle with Jacob. Even not full power of base form. He can use FDKM attacks even in base form for example, but he didn't use it. Then he use FDKM, he feard Jacob only by aura of his form, so he in completly different level compare to him. Gray absorbe the power of Ice Divine Armor of Invel boosted by that and defeat him.

So you are saying Acnologia who kills in one swipe someone who is at least island lvl should be considered island lvl as well sure you even listen to you're self?

And Igneel's who is highly beyond Zeref was defeat by Ancologia while he was holding back most of his power and he should still be island lvl really?

And Dracule Mihawk who did only a scratch to island lvl dude is large island.

We have to keep ft down is that the question here?

Stills, you are saying that Gray gained Silver's magic power, yet you put him at the same level as Natsu?

just do as you wish at this point it's not like anyone cares about things random person says.

@dragon yeah, sorry about that,but when I see certain things I just get mad to see ridiculous logic people use.

AidenBrooks999 said:
Stills, you are saying that Gray gained Silver's magic power, yet you put him at the same level as Natsu?
When Natsu activated dragon force he should be more powerful than or equal to Gray.

AidenBrooks999 said:
Take a look to "Seventh.5" in the OP
Demon slaying magic is a huge boost so that shouldn't count since he severely damaged him beacuse of his weakness on the other side Natsu was able to damage him without any advantage.

You also wrote Natsu was holding his own against Erza, but that's since she wanted to have some fun and was holding back in fact later when she wasn't in the mood to fight she one shot him.

Your last argument would be like upgrading Lucy because she one shotted Natsu once.

Erza is stronger, but not by much. Also, Natsu held his own against Jellal, who only lost to Erza because he wasn't at 100%.

Also, you truly read the OP? "7-A AGAINST DEMONS" For Gray DS

^No you didn't understand I am not against his 7-A but Natsu should be considered the same when activates DF.

Now I don't understand why are you changing the FT story but Natsu and gray at that point where nowhere close to Erza even in 2v1 battle they would of lost so stating Natsu is almost at her lvl back than is rather ridiculous.

He only got closed to Erza in Tartaros arc. Well both of them.

I think you need glasses, because I wrote DF Natsu there (May be I forget to add DF, but he is there)

Erza oneshots them even Post TS for comedy effect. again, even Lucy does. Erza is stronger, but the gap is not Abyssal. At best she can be "At least 8-A". But anything higher is bull****.

Just because she says she is going all out doesnt mean she is actually going to do it. You do understand you are placing Natsu on her lvl? Like really you saw the battle against Laxus and he was only a bit stronger than Erza back then like mystogan himself said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back