• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now Erza is much weaker than Laxus even thou it was clearly sated different like really? And if you wanna go by logic why the heck did Natsu got scared when he saw scarlet and Knightwalker fight? Why did everyone in the guild gray included stated that Natsu is comiting a suicied by attacking her? Why did gray never dared to fight Erza? Erza beats lisanna and Juvia 2v1 while holding back with no sweat and Juvia herself was already close to Natsu.

So low 7-C Erza has sense since she is comparable to Laxus and always stated as vastly superior to Natsu and Gray.

I feel these revisions are good. But about the Erza thing, placing her at "At least 8c" while I think it is reasonable, wouldn't it lead to creating more keys than necessary if u later go on to place her at "low 7c"? Especially when u consider that literally no one else shows any leap in power outside of new "modes", I'd suggest keeping with the format already established on her current profile "at least 8c, low 7c with stronger armours". I guess that's my 2 cents on the matter.

^well I don't see why should we point out strongest armors since it should be logical but I am pretty much okay even thou she can't have weaker stats to Natsu until Tartaros arc as minimum.

Actually lets leave that aside what is Erza during Tartaros arc I hope you didn't put city lvl or else it look like Natsu and Gray can all of sudden one shot her?

when you have time Aiden you should post final results for everyone and than see if everyone agree.

Included Neinhart and I think we should revise Bradman as well.

Well, I do not particularly mind "Possibly 6-B" for Acnologia and prime Igneel either.

I think I'm fine with the majority of this. There are only a couple of things Im unsure about:

-Where is Mountain level Mard Geer coming from? Is it cuz he's stronger than his City Level base? Did his Etherious Form really give him such a boost that it justifies him jumping up a tier without a feat? Its been a while since I read the fight so I dont quite remember.

-Im also unsure about scaling Lucy to the Spriggans. While its true that she fought Jacob and Brandish (though she was holding back), she didnt exactly do too well in either fight. Hell, vs Brandish Lucy even says "I admit it... you're far stronger than me", and like I said the former was even holding back. Perhaps her durability could scale since she was able to tank some hits from Jacob but unless Im forgetting something her attacks caused scratches at best.

-Im iffy on the At least MHS+ Erza. I mean I get that she was badly wounded at the time of the feat but is that enough to justify an "at least"? Many characters in fiction have performed speed feats in less-than-optimum conditions but we dont give them "at least". Meh, Ill see what everyone else thinks. Also, what's the final number on Erza's speed (2414, 3484 or 4941)?

-Finally, like others have said, I think it would be safer to keep Igneel and Acno as "At least Island Level (far stronger than the Spriggan 12), possibly Country Level (stated to be able to destroy countries)"

So yeah, Im fine with the rest.

WilliamShadow said:
So now Erza is much weaker than Laxus even thou it was clearly sated different like really?
And if you wanna go by logic why the heck did Natsu got scared when he saw scarlet and Knightwalker fight? Why did everyone in the guild gray included stated that Natsu is comiting a suicied by attacking her? Why did gray never dared to fight Erza? Erza beats lisanna and Juvia 2v1 while holding back with no sweat and Juvia herself was already close to Natsu.

So low 7-C Erza has sense since she is comparable to Laxus and always stated as vastly superior to Natsu and Gray.
Erza on hahah... haha.. Laxus' level. Oh jesus.... Oh, are you serious? Laxus said that Erza was weak, and she couldn't anything to him. Only Mystogan was stated as his equal and Gildarts as his superior.

Also, you're using Erza vs Juvia. First, Lisanna is not even worth to mention here. Second, Erza used an aquatic armor. So, what can Juvia do? Come with a better argument next time.

My beef is with the dragons stuff,It is said that they could destroy countries .nowhere it is stated that they would oneshot them. i belive that Acno will be country but for the other dragons to be country (they are supposed to be fodder to acno) to be country based on only this statement is an outliner

@Final

-His base alone is superior to all the others Tartaros in Etherious Form. Also, One-Punch Ma did a similar jump. And CSK's calc is Mid-End City IIRC

-She fight people on her level. Also, Gemini copied Marin's powers (who battled Natsu and Gray) which requires to be on a similar level. But I can understand if someone prefers to put her at High 7-A.

-She had all her bones broken and could only move with the force of her right arm while also exhausted. If you think that adding "At least" is iffy. I'm not even going to use the word.

-I only suggested High 6-C because Igneel remains from his half-dead weakened state empowered Natsu to be >= Zeref.

Apparently, the size of countries in FT are rather large, considering that the size of the FT Earth is larger compared to ours as well.

This means that even if the dragons can make 6-B/country level, it would still take a while for them to bust any of the countries in FT.

@Aiden since arguing is only leading to spamming on this thread we can as well put those rankings as irrelevant in our discussion since it's messing their feats and not actual strength oh and didn't Laxus say she isn't bad but is still not on their lvl,but fine lests end it there.

I was thinking about Natsu and Gray since they were fighting Mard two on one and most important tanked his attacks at the same time and used most of their attacks combined wouldn't it be better to put that small mountain ( for gray higher against demons) put or were you counting them as low end mountain lvl and Mard mid-end?

Than about Bradman since he is only using the powers of Tartaros dudes assumed to be on higher scale and his full power or strongest power is well hax shouldn't we consider him high-end mountain lvl max low end large mountain lvl instead of island lvl since Gajeel defeated him thx to assorbing those particles and become basically Bradmans weakness and that of course puts on the same lvl our iron dragon slayer.

AidenBrooks999 said:
"Can make 6-B"

The statement is about destroying those countris tho
As you said before at least large island should be better since it's Acnologia>>>>>>>>Zeref>August>=Irene.

And just put in possibly 6-B

@William

I'm seriously thiking to use the "I" and "D" words.

Also, you keep talking about "Natsu this, Natsu that". Dude, except for Dragon Force, Natsu vs Mard is and read correctly for the love of god PIS

And Gajeel is Natsu's equal, nerfing is not going to help

WilliamShadow said:
As you said before at least large island should be better since it's Acnologia>>>>>>>>Zeref>August>=Irene.

And just put in possibly 6-B
I said that since FT countris are Large Country level (Even the smaller ones), the "wipe out a country" would actually be a High 6-B feat.

@Aiden. Don't see why it should be PIS since Natsu actually did nothing before DF since they were attacks both at the same time combined attacks, unless you wanna say his DF is pis which is stupid (he activates it thx to his rage)which was stated that's Natsu's greatest strength.

And I say again small mountain Gray (higher against demons)

Natsu DF small mountain (base Natsu was city actually with lighting mode I think).

I guess it's okay for Gajeel,but you think that was a sort of DF for Gajeel it kinda looked like it on that way we could say island lvl with DF, but it doesn't really matter I guess.

@Aiden

-The first two points dont really say much. The other Etherious Tartaros members are "only" Small City+ so being stronger than them isnt enough justification, and unfortunately (as much as I love the series) Im unfamiliar with OPM calcs. The main point of what you said is the CSK calc. So that would mean that to reach Mountain, Etherious Mard would have to be ~twice as strong as base. Since I assume you read the fight quite recently, can you honestly say he got that much stronger? If so, then I will concede.

-Yeah, I personally would be more comfortable with High 7A. She may fight people on Island level but they are all capable of stomping her if serious.

-And thats your opinion. Im of the school of thought that we should take a feat at face value and only add the "at least" if we have very good reason to do so (either a statement or a massive power boost). Especially in this case since most everyone will scale even though no one in FT has shown a faster speed feat than half-dead Erza. But anyways, whatever, I see most people dont mind it so Ill drop it despite my disagreement. I still want to know which number was accepted for her speed though...

-Eh, again with the featless Tier jumps which Im personally not a fan of. I'd still prefer "At least Island Level, possibly Country Level".

@scarletfly. At least 6-C based on fact he killed a at least 6-C with single swipe,but we have things like Dracule Mihawk whose random but most powerful ability did only a scratch on island lvl dude and he is solid large island now tell me you think that has sense?

At least high 6-C would have more sense.

at least wait till this calms down or just send Aiden a message dirrectly. this isn't something really to get involved in unless you really want to.

Whats going on here with all these bleach and one piece references, this is only about fairy tail and one shotting an island level character or one shotting anyone in general doesn't mean a tier jump, only an at least rating, but it depends on how large the gap is for the tier, i think it's like 23x for island level.

I agree with At least Island level, possibly Country level.

@Final

-If you're using Mard vs Natsu and Gray, then the argument is finished. I mean, with that logic: Etherious Form Mard < Base Mard. Base Natsu didn't made anything to Mard, but then he suddenly is battling him just fine in a stronger version. I insist that people should see the PIS there.

-Seems reasonable

-People accepts the calc, but for some reason they don't say the end. Although DT said that my method sightly more accurate, so that's it.

-Looked this way, if Igneel have Natsu 10% of his remaining power, Igneel would be High 6-C even half dead.

The gap between 6-C and 6-B is 1600X.

I agree everything except it should be Possibly Large Island level.

@WilliamShadow well one universe buster can be fodderized by another and still be just universe level it all depends on the range of the tier. Dracule could be in the lower part of island level while the other guy could be mid or in the upper range.

RadicalMrR said:
The gap between 6-C and 6-B is 1600X.
I agree everything except it should be Possibly Large Island level.
Again, Natsu was empowered by Igneel's remains from his weakened state. High 6-C would be for his Half-Dead, possibly 6-B for Primer Igneel

LordGriffin1000 said:
@WilliamShadow well one universe buster can be fodderized by another and still be just universe level it all depends on the range of the tier. Dracule could be in the lower part of island level while the other guy could be mid or in the upper range.
You compare universe buster with island lvl people? You understand the diffence right? plus I talked about Dracule read it again cause Dracule is Large island.

Perhaps similar to what I said before, the rating for the dragons should be:

Attack Potency: At the very least 6-C, likely much higher

• The meteor that Irene summoned had this much energy, and Erza managed to cancel out said meteor in a near-dead state. Irene also busted Erza's entire body with a casual slap.
  • We are not sure if the countries mentioned were destroyed quickly, or gradually; there's no timeframe for it.
Also, I rejected using the 60-second timeframe for the feat for the meteor, but whatever.

@celestial. Acnologia>>>>>>>Zeref>August>=Irene(dragon form)>Irene milf version>>>>God Serena. This looks reasonable for at least low end at least large island since Let's say God Serena is low end island lvl should put Irene around mid confirm mid lvl in dragon form put August around high end island and confirm Zeref high end. Putting Acnologia. at least low end large island

@William I was writing to fast I apologize. Yes I understand the difference I was basically saying tiers have ranges and i thought you wrote island level my bad for using universe level

I don't think that keep adreesing OnePiece might be good. If you have a problem with Mihawk tier, you should make a thread

yes I know what you are saying but I think we need to consider the difference between Zeref and God Serena and than Zeref and Acnolgia but since it's just feat calculation I guess we can leave it there,but it doesn't underline the diffence in Acnologias strength in confront to other since we would use only a possible for 6-B

Thou what Lina said for AP looks good.

@Dragon and Perilouss

Let's calm down guys. We shouldn't be yelling at each other like this, it only derails the thread. Let's tone down the language Dragon.

As for Perilouss, the reason why we're scaling everyone to Brandish's feat is the fact that all of the Spriggans are stated to be at least as powerful as her. I don't know what's going on with Bleach, but it doesn't matter for the purposes of this thread. What logic here is making us unfair/biased?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back