• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 8

Davidsteel1 said:
Is there any character these days that can fight bleach characters, without stomping or getting stomped?
All Folder Continent Digimon vs Any 6-B Characters like Post-Dangai Training/True Shikai Ichigo without Mugetsu/Merged Hollow Form.

Are there 6-A or High 6-A Digimon? Cuz I dunno how long 6-B will last once the AP revisions get moving ..... again.

As for FT vs Bleach, maybe FT 7-Cs vs BoS Ishida? Chad too if I can be assed to just make him 7-C so he and Elfman can fight.

We are currently on the multiplier shit but we got a bunch of stuff like Yama's passive Bankai, Lanza, Cero Oscuras etc. Zanka is at least 6-A last I checked and Lanza is High 6-A. But I digress, this is derailing for a FT thread.

It was but meh, I don't mind if FT can maybe find a match.

Surprise surprise, they can't as Digimon slap tf outta the High 6-As with their hax. Maybe AP but but I didn't bother to look for the calc which in hindaight is most likely on the verse page.

Pretty sure when Digimon is said it means the characters in the franchise in general and not specifically Digimon.

They're not really different enough to warrant trying to horde knowledge that the Only High 6A mons that exist are the Appmon

You clearly don't have the common sense to know that Appmon are still apart of Digimon as a franchise. When someone asks for High 6-A Digimon, we would refer to Digimon characters which Appmon counts as.

I still see people online calling Gray stronger than Laxus and Jellal and that's just so wrong, a lot of people wank the hell out of Gray, he hasn't shown anything above them at all and Zeref literally says they're stronger than him

Like some people think he's equal to Natsu, which is very wrong, Gray's base is fodder, and his Devil Slayer Mark is only stronger than Base Natsu, while Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu is likely quite superior, and everything stronger is just a One-Shot

The only advantage Gray has over Natsu is his durability negation but even then it's not even a one shot against Demoms while Natsu can one shot him with anything outside of his base mode.

If he was already stronger than laxus and jellal then his statement about wanting to be stronger wouldn't have as much value to it so it makes sense for his charater arc as well for him to be weaker.

Although I'm hoping he does close the gap between him and Natsu by the end of the series.

Gray is only spriggan level with devil slayer. His base form is weak. That's why he always uses it against every enemy. I think he's only satan soul mirajane level at most. And he would only win against her for his devil slayer advantage. Cause you know, demon particles, devil forms. Laxus and jellal would body gray. Natsu would too. Gray and Gajeel are not on natsu level as much people want them to be. And gray only beat invel due to pof rage. Cause invel caught his sword with one hand that's tuff.

Uh, Gajeel is on Natsu's level though? Unless Natsu uses FDKM or higher, Gajeel is just slightly weaker. He was going to body base Bloodman if it wasn't for the MBP and the moment those got negged, he did. I agree on base Gray being trash.

Current Top Strongest list of Characters Alive

1. Dragon Gods

2. Full Power Natsu

3. Gildarts

4. Laxus/Jellal

5. Skullion Raider

6. Full Power Erza

7. Kyria

8. Wraith

9. Devil Slayer Gray

10. Gajeel (If he deosn't have natural Dragon Force)

11. Mira (I'm not wanking her)

12. Madmole

Touka and Raizen are featless at the moment, but these are the top dogs right now, at least those that are alive

When you say full power, what are you referring to exaclty? I would assume its without external help so PoF for Erza and Savage Dragon Natsu.

As for that Mira placement, I am curious as to the reasoning. If its Miralegria I woild say she oneshots a few people above her so this would have to refer to Satan Soul/Sitri/Sayla.

Savage Dragon Natsu is what I mean when I say Full Power Natsu, it's just Natsu using his own full power when he's friendship boosted to the max, he still scales above Fairy Heart Zeref at his max, and Savage Dragon Fire is just a nice nickname for when he reaches his peak, Ignia even says that natsu gets way stronger with his friendship boost, as for Erza, I also mean the same thing, I still think Laxus, Jellal, and Gildarts scale above her max, even if her max is as strong as it was

As for Mira, I'm just using Satan Soul, as we don't know Mirajane Alegria's real power at all, all we know is it's higher than Satan Soul, I just don't like putting her that high because she hasn't really done anything impressive on screen

Erza>Mira

Give me a single piece of evidence that Mira is stronger in the manga, also the statement that Mashima said Mira would win, I've never heard of it, I need a scan, and even then, it might be before the Alvarez Arc

Mira got wrecked by Irene, Erza put up a decent fight

Mira was blindsided and she wasnt in any transformation. Imma find that interview though cause it was sadly on YouTube when the person said it and a few others said the same thing

Wasn't Mira in base with absolutely no magic against Irene? Not saying she is stronger but their fights against Irene is definitely not a fair comparison.

Also Laxus and Jellal > PoF Erza? How'd you come to thst conclusion? I have no trouble believing they clap Clear Heart but PoF would have 2 shot Dragon Irene if it lasted for a second swing and Dragon >>> Base which is already comparable to sick Laxus while casual. Healthy might beat a serious Irene with difficulty but to say he stands a chance against, let alone beats, something far and away stronger is iffy as hell.

Ehhhh ..... I don't really want him to beat one of the 5DG tbh. He can help sure by giving Natsu his magic again along with the other 5 DS but him soloing one just seems really weird. Now if we had him body a bunch of the Diabolos guys, I will be very happy (especially if they have hax for him to resist).

I agree that it would be weird for him to solo one of the DG's, but I do want to see him shrug through some Hax as well. Ooh what if when they fight one of the DG's Natsu, Gajeel, and Laxus all use DF and team up on it?

Damn, you left out Wendy. I wanna see the Flying Dragon Squad team up again. They could even fight the 5th Gen guild master like they did against Dorma Anim but this time they are all using DF against the Eater version (if they have it anyway). This would obviously happen after Laxus went 1vDiabolos and boloed most of them.

**** it, why not have the whole Dragon Slayer Squad go DF? Even Cobra, now that should definitely do something to a DG ovo. And a combined Dragon Roar with all of the member's using DF? Busted.

Back