• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 6

Jellal is very normal, now that I think about it, he's the straight man to the rest of the cast, he has never really had goofy moments except for the GMG's

I like him as a character, just not with Erza

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Why does Jellal take so many random walks alone, and everytime he takes these walks, he runs into Erza doing something embarrassing

She just can't catch a break, also I sometimes forget he's 7 years older than her
Well, you can't really be emo without an audience to appreciate how emo you are.

Isn't it 8 years? I thought he was a year older b4 the time skip.

Davidsteel1 said:
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Why does Jellal take so many random walks alone, and everytime he takes these walks, he runs into Erza doing something embarrassing

She just can't catch a break, also I sometimes forget he's 7 years older than her
Well, you can't really be emo without an audience to appreciate how emo you are.
Isn't it 8 years? I thought he was a year older b4 the time skip.
20-27-28 for Jellal and 19-20 for Erza

Actually by X793, at the very least 2 whole years have passed for everyone stuck on Tenrou Island, so...

Erza is 21

Jellal is 28

They were the same age in the beginning

Huh, Laxus was 23 when in the beginning of the series, that makes him 25 now and younger than Jellal... that feels weird

I don't know if I agree with that, I feel Natsu would have recognized it if it was also Fire Dragon Slayer Magic

August just copies it. i dont think he has it normally. same with crash magic, he mostly doesnt have it normally. wouldnt be surprised if he did tho. he is the king of magic.

So, in the *********** Translation, Natsu says he's gonna take on everyone in the guild all at once, I hope he does it

Because this wasn't a normal punch. If you check the feat, you'll see that there was physical effort in throwing such a mass upwards. He also utilized his biceps, implying the act of lifting something.

The lfiting feat comes from Dragonification Natsu, meaning it scales to At least High 7-A and and higher characters, the thing is, we don't know how this form scales to the resst of the cast, so I don't know if we can scale it to Characters like Laxus, Jellal, Dragon Force Gajeel, etc. I think we can, but I'm not sure, Top and God Tiers get scale definitely tho

Since this form's true power is unknown, we have to assume it's strongest possibility - which is stomping a character with a portion of multiple Etherion's magic power. This is a bit vague, but it should at least scale to Acno and the other Dragon Gods. It COULD scale to Zeref as well, but that is too shaky with how little info we have on that form.

This form is way below Acnologia and the Dragon Gods, it most certainly scales to August, Zeref, and others, Animus only absorbed a few blasts from Dragon Cry, he was soloed by Natsu who could push him back in his base for slightly and then stomped him with this transformation, We know this form is above his base, but it's weaker then August, Irene, Zeref, and the God tiers to our knowledge, since this Natsu whi had already fought Animus was more afraid of August's Magic Power than anything before

Natsu pushed only base Animus. After Animus absorbed the Dragon Cry, he stomped Natsu. The truth is, we really don't know how strong Animus was after absorbing Dragon Cry. It's true that he absorbed only a portion of Dragon Cry, but for all we know that might still be far stronger than all the top tiers.

We scale Animus and Dragonification Natsu to "at least High 7-A" because we don't know how he compares to the top tiers. But for the sake of a safe end, we cannot just assume that Dragonification Natsu is inferior to the likes of August and Irene. The only thing we can solidly assume is that he is below the likes of the god tiers such as Acno and Dragon Gods.

At best we can give the likes of Irene, August and Zeref a "possibly Class G"

Yeah no, completely disagree with that

The reason Dragonification Natsu is At least High 7-A is because we had to assume he was only stronger than his base form, and there is nothing putting him above August or Irene at all, we have no evidence at all of him being nearly comparable to the Top or God tiers, so he should be assumed to be weaker, not stronger, absorbing some power of the Dragon Cry should be weaker than Absorbing all of Fairy Heart at the very least, there's no assuming that this is one of Natsu's strongest forms, I used to think that, but not anymore, Irene as a dragon is likely stronger than Animus, I just believe you're highballing this form of Natsu

I'm not necessarily highballing this form of Natsu. It's just that in situations like these, when we don't know the true power of a character, we go with the safest end. We can't assume that he is higher than Irene/August, hence why he is "at least High 7-A". However, the same works backwards - we can't assume that Irene/August are stronger than Dragonification Natsu, hence why they can't scale to HIS feats.

As you said, there is no evidence of him being comparable to the top tiers, but there is also no evidence of the top tiers being comparable to him. For all we know, Dragon Cry Animus could be below, equal, or far stronger than the top tiers.

The only slightly solid thing we know is that he should be below Acno and the Dragon Gods, just because even after the showcase of Dragon Cry Animus, Acnologia was still referred to as the "strongest dragon".

How about this

Possibly Class G: Base Zeref, DF and Igneel's Flame Natsu, Dark Form August, Dragon Irene

Class G: Fairy Heart Zeref, Dragon Gods, Acnologia, and all those High 6-B versions of Natsu

This is good compromise right?

Not sure about Fairy Heart Zeref though. Dragons in general have far superior physical strength, and we can't say for sure that FH Zeref is as strong physically as a god tier dragon. Everything else is fine.

Zeref absorbed all of Fairy Heart, which should be comparable or likely above the small amount of Dragon Cry Animus Absorbed

Animus absorbs dragon cry power twice tho, and it's wrong to assume that each circle of dc have it's on fix magic power.

It's should either scale to everyone who is above high 7-A or only god tiers including FH zeref

yepCaptain Torch said:
Not sure about Fairy Heart Zeref though. Dragons in general have far superior physical strength, and we can't say for sure that FH Zeref is as strong physically as a god tier dragon. Everything else is fine.
yep, pretty much this.

The feat was performed by a human, So no I don't agree with that statement, if it was performed by a dragon you might have had a point

The feat should scale to everyone who is above At least High 7-A, assuming this Natsu is physically stronger than all the Low 6-B's is unreasonable

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
The feat should scale to everyone who is above At least High 7-A, assuming this Natsu is physically stronger than all the Low 6-B's is unreasonable
Pretty much, either change that form natsu and DCanimus tier, or scale it to everyone above high 7-A

Quite confident that Natsu will be possessed by the white mage and he'll lose control, needing to be saved by Lucy

Oof, kinda sad that the only time August gets to tell Zeref he's his father is in a Spin-Off Manga

Back