• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 6

This feat was performed by the weakened Laxus, so it should scale to all the the spriggans plus it's stronger than Mard Geer and its weaker than Deus Sema, so no It's not an Outlier and can be used

Nevermind, Anonymous is right, this Laxus wasn't weakened yet in the fight and Wall is immune to Lightning, and Wall only started hurting Laxus when Laxus became weakened, this scales to the people who can One-Shot/Easily beat Spriggans, being FDKM Natsu, DF Gajeel, Strongest Armors Erza, Irene, August, and others

Hey man that's still pretty good and fits right in with the fact that the characters that scale can one-shot or easily handle most Spriggans who are High 7-A if I remember correctly. A 6-C stomping or pummeling a High 7-A makes sense.

Davidsteel1 said:
I really don't like this new lightning calc method.
Same, I am against it as well. It might make sense scientifically, but it's pretty obvious that manga artists do not think about that possibility, given that most people, including me, didn't even know that lightning can yield such great results.

Tbf, most don't realise just what scale the stuff they include is so there is no real difference between calcing the energy in a lightning bolt or a pillar/gout of flames.

Can't speak much for the science or math involved (don't have the head for that). But if there's anything I've learned on this site it's that usually there are recurring patterns such as;

• the introduction of new calc techniques—-> New technique leads to unusually high results—->new technique will then be overturned sometime in the near future.
Whether this new method follows the same pattern remains to be seen, but I'm concerned.

^Well if that happens, it happens, I'm used to it by now, I imagine a Huge Discussion thread will be made about this very topic, where all the calc members have to talk about it, so yeah, I'm not gonna make any 6-C changes to profiles for a few days, just want to wait and see what happens with this stuff

Moon Dragon who uses the power of the stars, there's no way that can't give good feats right?

I mean ..... Celestial Spirits were based on constellations but they dont have any good feats of their own not from the anime so eh, kinda expecting lackluster feats for the most part or something vague like Merc's ocean feat.

Celestial Spirits were never stated to be god tiers, more hype around a Moon Dragon God

I mean was anyone ever stated to be god tier? Just having god in your title doesn't make you god tier. Wasn't there a war god in ft which got one shotted by natus

Back