• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 6

Aw yeah. Shit be ******* hype af.

For a sec I thought it would a whole chapter on Natsu vs Gajeel (would have been beautiful). Can't believe Gajeel treated Natsu like Thor did Tony in A1 though XD

The Lucy stuff and Happy vs Lily were still good shit though. I only have the pictures to go off of, but is Lucy fusing them together? That is a nice improvement on the Star Dress and definitely separates it from what was essentially having the CS powers or a variant of Requip.

The return of Lightning Fire Dragon mode? Yes!

The return of Iron Shadow Dragon Mode? Oh god Yes!

Lucy?! Oh Lordy have mercy!

Oh I am well hyped

Thing is that Gajeel might be able to activate DF at will now which would be completely lit. Natsu is probably getting elemental NPI that isn't just fire so he can counter the shadow form.

Natsu should just overpower him, if they go df. I didn't want powerscaling to become shitty like nnt

Oh I agree Natsu should overpower him. Much as I love Gajeel, if he ends up winning or forcing Natsu to whip out a new form, I am gonna have a bad taste in my mouth. Rn Gajeel has the hax/versatility advantage (compared to their first fight which was just brute force) so I am hoping Natsu will use his brains to figure out how to beat Gajeel for some more skill feats.

Inb4 nakama speech and punch ftw

Does this mean Gajeel will have a 100yq key after this fight is over? We already know how his base form holds up against 100yq base natsu.

Lightning Flame Dragon Mode and Iron Shadow Dragon Mode are back...

Not sure how I feel about that, they didn't use the forms at all in the Alvarez Arc, and I thought that was because they wanted to use their own power from now on, and that these previous transformations were useless now, I mean Natsu didn't pull out Lightning against Mercuphobia, but I guess Natsu just whipped out the form for sh*ts and giggles, he only wanted to use it against Gajeel, cause Gajeel was using Rogue's Shadow, which means that these forms are permanent, I thought they might have worn off for a while, but are probably still pretty weak, but really Natsu should win this fight handidly, if he doesn't Imma be Mad at the jank Powerscaling

Also Lucy's Leo x Virgo transformation is Lit

Also Happy should become High 7-A for One-shotting Lily 😂

On another note, I might add some 100 Year Quest keys for more of the characters soon, depends on how things play out now tho, Lucy could get a Huge Upgrade, while it appears her spirits are equal to Elfman (Which pretty much confirmed that Elfman and Lucy were comparable in Alavrez Arc), Lisanna also seems to be putting in work on Lucy, which is actually consistent with her scaling, having her be on a Sprigganish level

But if Lucy beats Mira, that means she's fully above Spriggan Tier now, being able to defeat Mira who defeated Jacob

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Also Happy should become High 7-A for One-shotting Lily 😂
On another note, I might add some 100 Year Quest keys for more of the characters soon, depends on how things play out now tho, Lucy could get a Huge Upgrade, while it appears her spirits are equal to Elfman (Which pretty much confirmed that Elfman and Lucy were comparable in Alavrez Arc), Lisanna also seems to be putting in work on Lucy, which is actually consistent with her scaling, having her be on a Sprigganish level

But if Lucy beats Mira, that means she's fully above Spriggan Tier now, being able to defeat Mira who defeated Jacob
she has to be above august and irene to be conscidered above spriggan tier.

Duel element mode is above their base mode but below DF. For Natsu is like df>Fdkm>lfdm>base form. Idk why natsu didn't go fdkm instead of LFDM. Now lucy, Elfman,mira,gajeel,touka need their profile

Natsu definitely went lfdm as fan service, the same with Gajeel.

Neither power up is probably feasible in proper combat since both are weaker than FDKM and DF and don't seem to give a significant enough boost in power anymore, but Isdm vs Lfdm is hype no matter how u look at it. It's just fan service, there really isn't a need for you guys to stress over it.

Hell yeah!! The return of LFDM and ISDM!! More than that, we got Lucy's new powerup, which is hype as hell.

Also glad that the fight scenes are clearing some stuff up. Pretty clear that base Natsu = base gajeel and LFDM Natsu = ISDM Gajeel at this point.

Also it seems that Lucy with her star dresses is still weaker than her strongest spirits, since Loke seems to be matching Elfman, while Lucy barely matched Lisanna, who is most definetly weaker than elfman. I wonder how strong Duel Star Dress Lucy is though.

Davidsteel1 said:
Natsu definitely went lfdm as fan service, the same with Gajeel.

Neither power up is probably feasible in proper combat since both are weaker than FDKM and DF and don't seem to give a significant enough boost in power anymore, but Isdm vs Lfdm is hype no matter how u look at it. It's just fan service, there really isn't a need for you guys to stress over it.
I can agree and disagree, because we didnt know if gajeel can go df at will. Secondly his ISDM is haxed compare to his dragon force( like shadow intangibility+ he can go inside shadow) Last time when we see duel mode is when they fight those demon and get ko. Also not going fdkm make sense, like he didnt know how many member he going to fight so he can't go full power from start. Either way lets see if natsu beat him with lfdm or use fdkm

I do want to say that whike this is a F**KING AMAZING CHAPTER! i feel that some things wouldn't make sense here if Lucy could be Mira

Also don't know if this was said before but in an interview, Hiro said that Mira would win in a fight vs Erza

I am waiting for Natsu and Gajeel to just use their DF and DEDM at the same time.

Lucy beating Mira isn't much of a problem unless MirAlegria gets used. If Lucy doesn't get one shot, there is a problem.

Captain Torch said:
Also it seems that Lucy with her star dresses is still weaker than her strongest spirits, since Loke seems to be matching Elfman, while Lucy barely matched Lisanna, who is most definetly weaker than elfman. I wonder how strong Duel Star Dress Lucy is though.
Well, she hasn't actually fought her yet, she was just dodging her attacks. Maybe she just doesn't think that either dress by itself will be fast enough.

I hope Natsu doesn't use Dragon Force, he's stronger than Gildarts with that form, so if Gajeel could match that, that would kinda mess with the scaling a whole lot, plus Natsu only pulls out Dragon Force when he feels he needs to, and he doesn't need it against Gajeel

Also I've heard that there was an Interview where Hiro says Mira beats Erza, but that's just a rumor and makes little sense scalingwise, Erza should definitely be stronger, so unless someone gives proof of that statement, then I don't see how we can believe that Hiro said this

We also know for sure FDKM>LFDM

I mean Natsu in his Base Form should be slightly stronger than Spriggan level (Weaker than Irene and August, Stronger than everyone else except maybe Larcade) and he didn't get One-Shot by ISDM Gajeel, meaning that the Dual Element Forms are weaker than Dragon Force and FDKM, because those forms can easily One-Shot/Stomp a Spriggan level character, whereas Base Natsu was able to tank ISDM Gajeel's attacks a bit before using LFDM

AnonymousBlank said:
I am waiting for Natsu and Gajeel to just use their DF and DEDM at the same time.

Lucy beating Mira isn't much of a problem unless MirAlegria gets used. If Lucy doesn't get one shot, there is a problem.
I would say it would considering that Mira will always be above Lucy no matter what and Mira is as strong as Erza so Lucy besting Mira would mean that Lucy is as strong as an Both of them herself

And Natsu for a huge portion of manga was stronger than Gray. Didn't stop Gray from stalemating END with IDSM.

Mira also isn't Erza's level rn. X784 sure, but Mira is horribly inconsistent with her forms and power level. Sitri is ass despite being her supposesly strongest before Tartaros, Miralegria lasts 2 seconds and only oneshots people on her level, Satan Soul for whatever reason is used to beat bost opponents despite being her weakest form. In the fight with Seilah, Sitri gets one shot, base and Satan Soul is able to fight Etherious Form but loses while Elfman apparently oneshots. All that whrn she was amped by the demon particles. Compare this to Erza who spent hours tortured bodying base Kyoka, slapping an amped Minerva and fighting Etherious Kyoka who got amped by Seilah and still winning. By X792, Erza was fighting Spriggan's straight up while Mira was losing to Heine and Juliet and was only able to beat Jacob due to her boobs and the guy barely using his hax.

Honestly, it seems more like Mira is Elfman and Lisanna level now though slightly stronger. Lucy beating her is hardly an issue when Lucy has consistently been getting stronger overtime from the absolute fodder she was BoS to Tartaros where she keeps up with guys who can give base Natsu trouble to Alvarez where she is fighting alongside and doing about as well as base Natsu (Natsu being stronger than/as strong as Mira at this point).

Lucy should honestly get a boost that puts her solidly on Gray, Erza, and Natsu level, I mean Wendy reached their level by the end of the main series, so Lucy needs a Boost to get her to that level

Mira ain't weak tho, she did beat a Spriggan in Satan Soul, and the anime implies she fought most of the battle in her base human form, she's definitely weaker than Natsu, Erza, Gray, and Gajeel, but just below them really

We don't technically know that, it's been an entire year, but we have no idea how hard the characters trained, they had just defeated Acnologia and Zeref, so the need to get stronger is not as necessary for the cast

Back