• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 16 (Another one that will disappear into the void)

That's a False equvivalency...

Because Zeref scales to Pheonix and the suicide explosion doesn't even scale to Phoenix's normal AP and it was going to turn Phoenix into Ashes as well.

While here, Fairy Heart Zeref directly outscales Ars Magia via being a threat to Acnologia. And Ars Magia isn't a threat to Acnologia because if it were, August would have used it on Acnologia. He is always willing to suicide if that helps Zeref in his plans.

To further add upon it, he would have used it even if it were to considerably damage Acnologia if not kill him to slow him down and let Zeref obtain the Fairy Heart.

I'm slowly getting comfortable with debating here lol. It used to be a pain to type something or read new messages. So I couldn't participate in many threads even though I wanted to so badly.

Did any of you have similar experiences in your beginning days of fandom or is it just me?

Oh absolutely, I mean I look back at the old arguments I made in the previous Etherion CRT and I laugh at how bad they are

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Oh absolutely, I mean I look back at the old arguments I made in the previous Etherion CRT and I laugh at how bad they are
With Great Knowledge comes Great Arguments

Code:
~ Happy the Cat

Never had that issue myself. My problem would have been saying too much tbh. I still remember that Schrift Yhwach vs 616 Thor match like it was yesterday. It really says something when one of the first threads you participate in gets shut down from you arguing so much lol

Nerd1435 said:
That's a False equvivalency...
Because Zeref scales to Pheonix and the suicide explosion doesn't even scale to Phoenix's normal AP and it was going to turn Phoenix into Ashes as well.

While here, Fairy Heart Zeref directly outscales Ars Magia via being a threat to Acnologia. And Ars Magia isn't a threat to Acnologia because if it were, August would have used it on Acnologia. He is always willing to suicide if that helps Zeref in his plans.
Only for Phoenix to be revived, but that is not the point as it is it's own power and Zeref scales to it.

It wasn't it's own power either. As stated, Phoenix was charging the attack by absorbing energy from Life-forms. It wasn't it's own Magic power.

Moreover it doesn't matter if Phoenix Revived, it was still destroyed by it's own attack and thus the attack not scalong to it's durability either.

Yeah, plus the statement of comparison between Zeref and the Phoenix was based on only a fraction of the Phoenix's power

@Nerd1435

Small nitpick, condense your multiple comments into 1 comment if possible, we're already flooding this thread with a lot of comments already

It is still it's own power, the energy of other life forms is inconsequential as even Happy did not have all his energy drained as well when it fired. It is not the same as Kaguya who's power to destroy dimensions required the souls of every single life on earth.

I remember characters having their Magic quickly drained tbh, I have to watch the Movie again.

As I said before, Base Zeref scaling to Surface-Wiping is a huge Outlier regardless.

I would disagree with it being an outlier as scaling to that would not really cause that much of a rift especially when it comes to August and Irene, or even the Spriggans

August's age is stated to be unknown, but the Fairy Tail timeline says he was conceived in August X697, meaning that 9 months later, when he would be born, is May X698. Given that he died in September X792, we could edit that to say he's 101 years old, right?

Well I am known to be pretty stupid.

Wouldn't he be 94 though? Since August X697 is when he was conceived, so mathematically, that would mean he is born on May X698

Funny how Jellal would join the guild a year or two ago prior to the series when Alvarez would invade

It's a damn shame that the sub atomic Etherion statement was a mistranslation. We would have tier 4 fairy tail by now.

Zackra1799 said:
It's a damn shame that the sub atomic Etherion statement was a mistranslation. We would have tier 4 fairy tail by now.
It is? I thought it was really written that it was destroying matter to its smallest components.

they had even closed a discussion that I had opened one year ago on the subject because it was controversial lol.

And since the Etherion Scaling had already been debated over and over again they stopped talking about it and closed the discussion. You can go check it out. Or maybe that would mean it would reduce the matter to dust, or vaporize it, I don't know.

You what I hope the Fairy Tail Game includes, a secret boss fight with Zeref, the boss fightswould be secret because there's no fight with him for the GMG and Tartaros Arc

I hope with Ultear you can use Last ages as an ultimate to go back a round and be able to do extra damage or take reduced damage or something like that.

^Last Ages is like Byleth's Divine Pulse, except it can only go back 1 minute and cost the user their youth

Back