• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 16 (Another one that will disappear into the void)

LordGinSama said:
The method August used is very different than what Etherion does, first of all melts the land so it would take a lot less force as opposed to the nuclear blast Etherion gives us, so regardless I don't think he should be used as an example given that his feat would have produced much lower results than Etherion.
Ignia statement is indeed vague, I agree.

But August's Ars Magia wouldn't give lower results than what a Nuke explosion gives us. If we were to consider Ars Magia melting the Land of Fiore literally, and consider the energu required to melt the Land elevation of Fiore into consideration, I am pretty sure it gives at least Continental results. (Because I've calculated it once before for a private debate on facebook)

@Nerd1435; when is it stated the entire country is within the blast radius?

@Damage3245

Etherion Radius Evidence
It's also said several times besides this scan that said Etherion can destroy an entire country in one shot

Just want to point out that I just calced what August melting of Fiore's result would be, and it's 2.79 Petatons (Continent level+), even higher than Etherion's Calc and extremely consistent, this would scale to Fairy Heart as well

The absolute God-Tier like Acnologia would be High 6-A if the Ars Magia calculation is accepted.

Btw, why didn't we add Phoenix's Surface Wiping output to the Fairy Tail verse page?

But it is kind of wierd considering that wiping out Ishgar alone is having a much higher value compared to wiping out the Fairy Tail planet surface which is considered to be only as large as the Real Earth.

Nerd1435 said:
Btw, why didn't we add Phoenix's Surface Wiping output to the Fairy Tail verse page?
Because that falls under the general calc of destroying Earth's surface, instead of something specifically applicable for the Fairy Tail verse

Aldoron's size should be more of a proof to Fairy Tail being laŕger than real earth tbh.

Considering Aldoron's height, he should reach above the Mesosphere, almost into the Thermosphere where there's no possibility of Cloud formation. But yet we see the Clouds forming above Aldoron's head implying the stratosphere in Fairy Tail planet extends much higher than that of our Planet's. Also implying a larger size for Fairy Tail planet.

Moreover the planet can't sustain Aldoron's carbon dioxide and water consumption but considering that he absorbs nutrients from humans it can ne ignored.

^We do that so calcs don't get inflated

However, Fiore alone is bigger than all of Europe and almost as large as Russia, and its one the smallest countries...

Like wow the Fairy Tail world is huge

wasn't fiore calced to be around 4000km but was rejected because of planet pixel scaling rules, despite having a in universe distance we can use?

^Nah, pixel scaling Fiore was ok, it's pixel scaling the actual planet itself that was not allowed

@Wrath Of Itachi

If everything goes according to plan, then most of the God Tiers would be...

"At least 6-A, likely High 6-A" = "At least 2.7 Petatons, likely 33.6 Petatons"

However Post-SBT Dragon Form Acnologia would be...

"At least High 6-A, likely higher" = "At least 5.4 Petatons, likely 67.2 Petatons"

@Wrath of Itachi

Eh... kinda, even at their weakest when scaling to the Phoenix Feat, they were 183 Petatons

@OneBleachHurricane

33.6 Petatons comes from Dragon Cry

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@Wrath Of Itachi
If everything goes according to plan, then most of the God Tiers would be...

"At least 6-A, likely High 6-A" = "At least 2.7 Petatons, likely 33.6 Petatons"

However Post-SBT Dragon Form Acnologia would be...

"At least High 6-A, likely higher" = "At least 5.4 Petatons, likely 67.2 Petatons"
"At least" is not required in RoT acnologias high 6-A key, as that is only a bit higher than baseline high 6-A. and theres around a 6,000x gap in power for the next tier.

It shoul justd be " High 6-A, likely higher" only. in fact, the likely higher probably doesnt need to be there, he would solidly be high 6-A

at least we are back with High 6-A FT (im optimistic the DGs will have better showings in the future too, im feeling 5-C selene)

It still exists, the magic council, who were the only people who had acess to it's usage, were killed, however Wall was able to gain acess to it and was going to use it

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
It still exists, the magic council, who were the only people who had acess to it's usage, were killed, however Wall was able to gain acess to it and was going to use it
Oh right Wall

High 1-C Fairy Tail would be the best thing in my life to this day, could you imagine that? A Natsu who stomps the crap out of most of his current rival series

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
High 1-C Fairy Tail would be the best thing in my life to this day, could you imagine that? A Natsu who stomps the crap out of most of his current rival series
Who would qualify as his "rival series"? I know OP is one but who else

Oh, I just want Natsu to have an AP that easily stomps One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, SAO, Highschool DXD, Dragon Ball, and anything else like that

Plus Multi-Dimensional Natsu would just be hilarious

fairy tail is fine in their tier of power. ending the series at 5-C would be satisfying to me. 4-C is the perfect gift (if selen wields the actual power of the stars).

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Oh, I just want Natsu to have an AP that easily stomps One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, SAO, Highschool DXD, Dragon Ball, and anything else like that

Plus Multi-Dimensional Natsu would just be hilarious
Heavenly Piercing Fire Dragon Demon God's Iron Fist

Who would qualify as his "rival series"? I know OP is one but who else

NNT. Doubt OP is a rival series anymore unless it gets a feat past Whitebeard's quake from many years ago.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
No he wasn't using the satellite Square, he was going to produce his own by a nuclear fusion

Wasn't it just the TL Note?

I believe that is what the Translator made out of it from it's name. It wasn't directly stated in the manga anywhere and Translator isn't the Author either.

Nerd1435 said:
Wasn't it just the TL Note?
I believe that is what the Translator made out of it from it's name. It wasn't directly stated in the manga anywhere and Translator isn't the Author either.
The translator notes have a definite expression especially when it comes to two things, the furigana (how kanji as suppose to be pronounced) and the situation.

And for Wall's case, it fits perfectly as he does a phase transition breakthrough with ethernano elements into plasma which is heat based, dispersion of particles and is the result of fusion.

Just throwing out an idea here, but what would be people's thoughts on reopening the discussion about the Planet size since we apparently are going to be doing every controversial revision at the same time.

Back