• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 11

All of them^

But if I had to pick some highlights, openings 16, 21, and 24 are pretty awesome

As for OST's Dragon Force is my favorite

Well, Dragon Force is the "Time to defeat the villain with an epic attack" song, so it makes sense it's everyone's favorite, the music goes ham with it

It's basically a more intense epic remix of the main theme, so glad they brought back all the old music for the final season, Dragon Force, Kizuna, and other great songs were missing from the GMG and Tartaros Arc

Well the composer for the OSTs is the same person that compose for Naruto as well lol

Though i wish Hiroyuki Sawano could compose for FT

Thread's been pretty quiet, anything cool happening in the Fairy Tail Fandom

I'm somewhat surprised no one has brought up that Mashima mentioned the possibility of a sequel to Hero's nor that he apparently has 4 new announcements to make

Theory crafting here I come, Fairy Tail Movie, 100 Year Quest Anime, Edens Zero Anime, New Crossover, Another Manga (Fairy Tail Next Generation), 100 Year Quest becomes weekly, New Video Game besides the upcoming one, interview, OVA, anything is possible

4 announcements is great

Apparently someone posted on Mangahelpers something called "FT v Jellal" that was in the works by Hiro

Selene looks like a white haired Erza, also Aldoron up now, which is great

Can't wait to see what happens next

Full Raws: https://imgur.com/a/v0svvaX

Hopefully they say something like Selene created the moon

Also Laxus woke up before Erza and she's still completely out, that's proof that Laxus>Erza, she went down first and didn't even wake up yet

Also hopefully we see the whole guild vs Aldoron, seems like Natsu and Wendy vs Touka now

I think 7FD Natsu isn't scaling to begin with.

But overall, nice feat. These are good upgrades.

Post SBT Human Acno currently scales to the Dragon Gods so unless that scaling goes into contention, that key of him and 7FD would scale.

I know, but I mean that Natsu punched Acno with a Dura Negation attack (cause DSM) while Acno was weakened. I don't think he should scale.

Not saying Acno doesn't scale but saying that Natsu's scaling is iffy.

In fact, there are a few things about his last forms that I'll talk about later.

Seven Flames Dragon Natsu absolutely scales to Post Space Between Time Absorption Acnologia, he one-shot and killed him with one attack, Acnologia was immune to even Dragon Slayer Magic, so the Dragon Slayer Effect doesn't actually factor in and Acnologia was only held in place by Fairy Sphere, not actually weakened, not to mention this form was sweating at their power and Natsu said that Acnologia couldn't win anymore, Seven Flames Dragon Mode definitely scale

Fairy Heart Zeref and Savage Dragon Fire Natsu don't scale to 6-B at all tho

The ones who scale to "At least 6-B, likely 6-A" are...

Five Dragon Gods, Acnologia, Seven Flames and Ignia's Power Natsu

Natsu was doing zero damage against Acnologia in 7DS mode and needed his strongest attack to actually one shot him. I don't think you can argue that Natsu's base 7DS mode with his normal attacks is superior to Acnologia given how his attacks were doing nothing to him.

@Prince of Counters

What are you talking about? Natsu only ever used 1 attack in 7DS Mode and said attack One Shot Acnologia, Savage Dragon Fire Natsu was the one doing no damage to Acnologia, however he did tank a bunch of attacks

I don't know what you mean by Base 7DS Mode, because there is no such thing and 7DS Natsu never did zero damage to Acnologia in this form because the 1 attack he used in said form One-shot

@Demon

Apologies, totally got Savage Fire confused with his 7DS mode, that point I'll concede about since it's been a minute since I've read that fight.

Point still stands that Natsu didn't causally one shot Acnologia and he still did need to form a gigantic fist made of all 7 Elements, narrative also seems to imply Natsu struck Acnologia with everything he had in that blow, and Acnologia couldn't defend himself either by blocking.

Back