• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 10

Beast Zero Gudako said:
"Zangetsu" has always been Ichigo power all along. How is that cheating?
Because Kenpachi couldn't communicate with his zanpakuto during that time and was relying by having to fight by using his own power which makes that fight unfair as stated by Yachiru.

I have a better question for you: what does Ichigo vs Kenpachi have to do with Fairy Tail at all?

The Calaca said:
I have a better question for you: what does Ichigo vs Kenpachi have to do with Fairy Tail at all?
I was making a comparison between that fight and the one that happened between Erza and Laxus.

JohnCenaNation said:
Beast Zero Gudako said:
"Zangetsu" has always been Ichigo power all along. How is that cheating?
Because Kenpachi couldn't communicate with his zanpakuto during that time and was relying by having to fight by using his own power which makes that fight unfair as stated by Yachiru.
That is his own fault for unable to comminicate with his zanpakuto.

Well it is not like there are much differences here where magic is accordence to one's mental state as well in some cases

That is his own fault for unable to comminicate with his zanpakuto.

So what? Ichigo cheating against Kenpachi isn't any different from Yugi relying on Atem to win his card games or me wielding a baseball bat against a boxer in a boxing match.

I find it funny that both Natsu and Luffy have fought a snake like blue dragon in a city at this point

Natsu won with help... Luffy not so much, but he'll get there

I was in fact referring to Mercphobia and Kaido, both are blue snake-like dragons and the protagonist fight them in the city

It's just a funny parallel

I wonder if we're going to see him start reading minds once he wakes up.
Aldoron

Viernes
As for Selene and Viernes, I'm curious to see how their appearances match up to the murals. Selene looks like she doesn't have any legs and Viernes looks like a big worm. Selene's also referred to as giant so I wonder how large she's going to be. Since Aldoron is part of the largest Dragon species, she's going to be smaller than him at least. Considering how he was the one calling her a giant, I'm guessing she's going to be a lot larger then Mercphobia. I'm going to be salty if they build up Selene's ability to use stars for power and it ends up to be something uncool. Viernes is also getting built up in a way. By having us know nothing about him, there must be something special that he can do. I mean, the five of the Dragon Gods gained that title for all the rampant destruction they caused right? So why would Viernes's abilities be unknown? It might be that he didn't leave any survivors behind but Ignia doesn't seem like the kind of guy to spare people and his powers are well known so I think it goes deeper than that.

There's also that "Elefseria (old dragon dude from the start is evil)" theory floating around.

This random idea came to me while typing this. What if Elefseria is Viernes?

All we need is Selene to do is mess with the moon in some manner and we get high results, moving it, destroying it, creating it, any of these powers would give us tier 5, please Fairy Tail, give us some tier 5 so we can contend with Naruto and Bleach God Tiers

tbh Yhwach would be out of any FT character's whose powers we know's league atm even if the FT character was like 3 tiers above him

Ichigo maybe but I think anyone going up against him would need like really solid soul manip resistance because of reiatsu crush

same as Ichigo for Soul King

lots of Naruto God Tiers have hax and the TSB which just kind of yeet on any energy/elemental attacks and matter manip

We don't know what type of Dragon Elefseria is right?

I meant mostly contend with those characters in raw power, nobody's ever beating the BS character that is Yhwach

Elefseria said he was the Law Dragon... whatever that is

Hmm...

So right now we have a couple plotlines that could be developed after this encounter

Raizen will probs show up at one point and fight a DG

How the Dragon Eaters started

Viernes's powers/his fight if there is one

the fight with Selene

Touka (Since she'll probably survive this Aldoron thing.)

I'm glad that the spider dragon and wraith showed up. This means there are more squads of Dragon Eaters that we'll get to see. I hope they continue to have cool powers(This is more referring to Wraith rather than the spider dude).

Back