• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail God Dragons and Acnologia Small Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Since we found out that Mercuphobia is at Half power and still far superior to the High 6-C's, then I think we have enough to believe that at full power, Mercuphobia and the other Dragon Gods Can be...

At least Low-6-B, Possibly High 6-B

It makes sense that they would be like this, as Base Zeref is High 6-C = 500 Gigatons, and half power Mercuphobia is clearly above this, so at full power he should be 2x 500 Gigatons, which is 1 Teraton, which is Low 6-B

For now, this would only apply to the Dragon Forms of Acnologia and The Dragon Gods

It's not necessarily a multiplier, it's the idea that at only Half Power, he is already superior to Zeref who is 500 Gigatons, so at his Full Power, which should be twice as strong as half his power, he should be 1000 Gigatons or 1 Teraton, which is baseline Low 6-B

Wait, he is using half of his powers and at full powers, he is comparable to Acnologia so why is an upgrade needed?

Yeah, it would be the same as what we did with Kurama (Naruto) and The Demon King (Nanatsu no Taizai), as well it only applies to three characters at the moment

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Yeah, it would be the same as what we did with Kurama (Naruto) and The Demon King (Nanatsu no Taizai), as well it only applies to three characters at the moment
The characters were depowered for their feats and comparison.

Mercuphobia's powers comparison are more likely at full power from Ockham razor.

Its because he, Mercuphobia, at half power is above Zeref who is 500 gigatons. At full power he should be twice as strong.

Edit: Acno would get the upgrade too since they are comparable.

Merucphobia's Full Power Scales to Acnologia, and his half power scales above Base Zeref, therefore his full power is at the very least Low 6-B

They don't need an At Least though. Yes the same is for Kurama but his Full Power doesn't warrant an At Least

The "At least" comes from it being the lower cap, while the possibly High 6-B is the higher cap, it makes no sense to have just Low 6-B, because he is stronger than that

Yeah,agree with crt like 90%, but i prefer if someone make a calc on feat dragon gods as shown till now(if possible)

If 50% = above High 6C

Then 100% = Low 6B

It's the same concept for Kurama who the moment he gets both halves, he's 6B instead of having an At Least. There's no reason for an At Least if he's at half power when it's gonna move it up a tier just like Kurama

That's not how we format things, when a key has two tiers, we denote as...

At least "Tier A", possibly "Tier B"

Leaving out the At least would be improper formatting, and be incorrect grammar

The fact he has a Possibly High 6-B means that we add an "At least" as a Bottom Cap for his lower tier, so stop arguing for something that isn't a big debate

Yeah, the atleast is there because we don't know how much stronger Acno/the DG's are than Zeref and the others, just that they are way stronger. Leaving it at low 6-B makes it seem like we know for a fact they're at that level of strength with what we know currently which is incorrect.

I am neutral about the rating since it involved a lot of assumptions to me.

By, the logic for the upgrades Fairy Heat Zeref should have the same rating since he believe that he could defeat Acnologia and should not immensely inferior, Likely even low-balled, Fairy Heat Zeref is untold time stronger than Base Zeref so he would be Low 6-B just from a double multiplier.

This CRT still needs Administrators's inputs before being accepted though.

Fairy Heart Zeref doesn't have enough justification for the Low 6-B, and there isn't anything that proves he's on the God Dragon level

Also I've already contacted an Admin

Fairy Heart Zeref, even with a double multiplier, would be Low 6-B from his first key

I agree with DemonGodMitchAubin, there's nothing to scale White Zeref to low 6-B. Also Zeref's statement is contraindicated since he admits he can't beat Acnologia later on. Also, about the statements for the Dragon Gods being equal to Acnologia, what Acnologia would they be talking about? I'm not too sure if they mean Acnologia at his strongest ( I.E Ravens of Time Acnologia ) or his weaker forms. I'm gonna assume they meant Ravens of Time Acnologia? I think the profiles for the Dragon Gods should state this "Should be comparable to Ravens of Time Acnologia." since if we just said Acnologia it wouldn't be very specific on what Acnologia they mean.

@Elizhaa

We can't slap a random 2x Multiplier on Fairy Heart Zeref, even if he did get a big power up, I want to, but we can't just do that

@Rin The

The God Dragons should be comparable to Normal Dragon Form Acnologia, there's no way Elefseria knew Acnologia ate the Space Between Time, there was no knowledge of that given out and therefore he would not refer to that form of his, I mean he didn't even know Acnologia was beaten by Natsu, so he very clearly talking about Normal Dragon Form Acnologia

RoT Acnologia is currently the strongest character in the verse, The Normal Dragon Acnologia is on the same level as the God Dragons

Elizhaa said:
Fairy Heart Zeref, even with a double multiplier, would be Low 6-B from his first key
My argument can just be from Irene's 500 GT calc, twice the value and you get a 1Teraton or small-country level. Zeref went from fighting Natsu's nearly equal to one-shotting him with Fairy Heart. If one wants to say, that he less than 2 times strong than this is that.

I guess we can maybe move Fairy Heart Zeref to At least Low 6-B, I do find it hard to believe that he would not be 2x stronger than Irene

I guess we can do this

@Elizhaa

That's not how it works. You brought up assumptions before with us scaling Merc on a direct power statement. Zeref doesn't have any stated amps, going by your logic everyone who scales above feats would be twice as strong and that requires a lot of assumptions. Ignia directly states that Merc is only at half power, and since he's at half power he'd still have 50% more to go before hitting his full power. Zeref and Fairy Heart isn't a direct statement all we know is that he got stronger than before. For example, we don't make Luffy's Gear Third twice as strong as his normal AP despite one shotting opponents. That's because we aren't given an exact measurement of how much stronger he got. Here we do

That's True as well^

Fairy Heart Zeref should just stay the same as he is for now

That's a Fallacy from Incredulity tho. I agree with the Low 6-B for the God Dragons but not for Zeref, even as a Possibly.

Rin The Dragon Empress, by my account, only at full-power Dragons are comparable to Acnologia.

I don't see why half of his powers should be scaled.

Also, Acnologia and Fairy Heart Zeref are untold time stronger than Base Zeref just from the One-Shot's

Half of Mercuphobia's Power is At least High 6-C, Possibly High 6-B, his full power would be twice that

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Half of Mercuphobia's Power is At least High 6-C, Possibly High 6-B, his full power would be twice that

This, it really isn't hard to understand. Merc is stated, Zeref isn't. One shotting someone in fiction doesn't mean you'd be twice as strong.

We've been over this, Magic = AP isn't always the case. Especially for White Zeref unless you truly believe that Zeref is High 3-A. His magic is infinite, aka he can keep fighting as long as he has magic. Like I said Zeref doesn't have a stated multiplier you can use, trying to upgrade Zeref because he's stronger than Irene is a Fallacy from Incredulity and a Association Fallacy. Not to mention that you're using a bunch of assumptions and comparing Zeref's amp to Mercs case which is a complete false equivalency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back