• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail God Dragons and Acnologia Small Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure adding the "At least" is proper grammar and formatting, and does count here, because the Low 6-B is a lower cap

It's not necessary tho. Low 6-B, Possibly High 6-B is still correct because the lower cap is the one we have via scaling and feats and the second one is a possibility.

At Least vs straight up Low 6-B doesn't mean anything ultimately however it would make sense for it to be low 6-B rather than At Least Low 6-B since while at half power. As for Zeref and Natsu they wouldn't scale as none of them fought Dragon Acnologia which is his strongest form.

Does it really matter, I like the "at least" as it denotes a lower cap while the possibly High 6-B is the higher cap

Yeah, but it's not necessary at all. It gives the wrong idea to the people who doesn't know the status of the verse.

It doesn't actually give a wrong idea, all it says is that his power is between 1 and 730 Teratons

We usually tend to use "at least" for these types of statistics.

No he doesn't as from his own admission, Zeref does not think he can beat Acno even with FH. Irene and August knew nothing about his plan to beat Acno which was to time travel to before he was this strong and kill him with the help of Natsu.

Someone made Human Acnologia with the Ravines of Time At least Low 6-B, do we agree with that? should we scale Human ROT Acnologia to the At least Low 6-B as well

Wait we were still talking about the At least though. Some people still don't agree on the At Least is he's going to be Low 6B

And Idk about RoT Human Acno being Low 6B, he could be At Least High 6C IMO

If Acno was comparable to the DraGods in his Pre RoT form then he should be Low 6-B in said form while the Post RoT should get the at least.

Calaca Vs said:
If Acno was comparable to the DraGods in his Pre RoT form then he should be Low 6-B in said form while the Post RoT should get the at least.
This seems to make sense to me.

Calaca Vs said:
It's not necessary tho. Low 6-B, Possibly High 6-B is still correct because the lower cap is the one we have via scaling and feats and the second one is a possibility.
True, as an example of Darkrai and Cresselia

Well, I do not have the time to monitor this thread anymore. You can contact me if you need my help with something.

AnonymousBlank said:
No he doesn't as from his own admission, Zeref does not think he can beat Acno even with FH. Irene and August knew nothing about his plan to beat Acno which was to time travel to before he was this strong and kill him with the help of Natsu.
Zeref literally compared being capable of defeating Acnologia to insignificant feat to his true goal.

Where did he said that he can't defeating Acnologia? He said that he wanted to go back remove his mistakes including his immortality.

I'd rather keep the At least

I think it works for the situation, but if everyone would rather have me change it I could, however I feel if we do get rid of the at lear we should keep the At least for ROT Dragon Acnologia

His true goal being to time travel to before Natsu died so the CoA was gone and his brother would be alive and not his science experiment dependant on him being alive. Killing Acno in the present is insignificant to accomplishing what he actually cares about which he can do and kill an easier to kill Acno while he is at it. Pretty sure we (FT fans) already went over Acno being > FH Zeref in the last God Tier thread.

Post RoT definitely gets it since he unquantifiably stronger than the 5DG.

Getting rid of the "at least" right now, as majority of people want it gone

Just a small note, in the *********** translations of the latest chapter, Ignia said more clearly that Mercuphobia hasn't used his full power yet, in fact he hasn't even used half yet, so Mercuphobia is holding back and not trying, it's not that he's restricted to 50%, he just hasn't decided to get serious yet

So no need for 2 keys after all

Idk if it's a good idea to use *********** translations, they butcher a lot of them most of the time. Obviously since there aren't any official translations yet it'll be somewhat difficult to tell which one we wanna use but from what I've seen most of the translations say that Merc is at half his power.

Human RoT Acnologia is not getting compared to the Dragon Gods, it's that he's far above Dragon Irene, and the absorbs the ravines of time which is described as a power comparable or even beyond his own, so if Acnologia eats a power comparable to his own while already being far above 500 Gigatons, it stands to say he would be Baseline Low 6-B, Fairy Heart has been argued to either be just gaining infinite or a huge increase in power, so it's unclear and we cannot scale Zeref to Low 6-B, but Acnologia has been stated to gain an increase in power beyond his own after absorbing the ravines of time, so he should logically be Low 6-B

Wow you really believe Human Acnologia who is stronger than Base Zeref who is stronger than Dragon Irene, after absorbing the Ravines of Time is weaker than Dragon Irene

Tell me, why...

I have been asked to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back