• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail God Dragons and Acnologia Small Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SomebodyData

It's not really an argument, it's just that we need an Admin to approve of the idea that when a character has twice as much power as a High 6-C character, they would be Low 6-B, it's a simple change that applies to 3 characters

There is literally a scan which tells that magic=ap, in whole series character find other guy power lvl by saying how much stronger he is, how much magic power does he posses, they never refer it to their physical power, in FH zeref cause, they give how strong zeref actually zeref is by scaling him to that canon. I'm ztill saying that fh zeref should be unknown.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
That's not how we format things, when a key has two tiers, we denote as...
At least "Tier A", possibly "Tier B"

Leaving out the At least would be improper formatting, and be incorrect grammar

The fact he has a Possibly High 6-B means that we add an "At least" as a Bottom Cap for his lower tier, so stop arguing for something that isn't a big debate
Well, it's not so wrong this, since for example, Darkrai and Cresselia are tier 2-C baseline (2 Universes), but their tier 2-B scale for a High-End also (like thousands or millions of Universes), but still both do not have the "At least" before 2-C

Then I guess Darkrai and Cresselia's pages are formatted wrong

Regardless everyone agrees on the Low 6-B in general, if everyone agrees and we get an admin to approve then we can get this over with quickly

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@SomebodyData
It's not really an argument, it's just that we need an Admin to approve of the idea that when a character has twice as much power as a High 6-C character, they would be Low 6-B, it's a simple change that applies to 3 characters
I mean this is the lowest low-balled possible multipliers for the upgrade is timex2. The scale to Acnologia who is untold time stronger than base Zeref here.

In any case, August and Irene Belserio stated that Zeref could stand a chance against Acnologia if he had Fairy Heart- it's his form though, but Zeref most likely discussed Acnologia full-power nevertheless for the war. Likewise, Zeref stated that he could defeat Acnologia, referring the task as an insignificant feat when compared to his true goal. So, these statement would mean Zeref's Fairy Heart key would powerscale to Acnologia.

Yeah, Acno may held back when he fought Igneel, but the latter was also half-dead. I think they should be comparable to each other at full power, although Acno may be the stronger one by small margin.

^We've already talked about this stuff many times before hand and I for one, am not talking about it again

On another note, everyone seems to be ok with Low 6-B for Acnologia and the God Dragons, so I'm pretty sure we're done once an admin approves

DemonGodMitchAubi, I didn't use the same points near the end for Zeref's Fairy Heart key so it is not the same argument as I added scans evidences for the powerscaling from Acnologia. If you don't agree, it is okay as the scans speak for themselves. In any case, I could make a CRT when this revision is over.

So in conclusion

Half Power Mercuphobia = At least High 6-C, Possibly High 6-B

Full Power God Dragons and Dragon Acnologia = At least Low-6-B, Possibly High 6-B

Very small change that only (At the moment) effects 3 characters

The thing I don't get is why do we have Mercuphobia as At least High 6-C, Possibly High 6-B just because he's High 6-C with 50% of his power. Shouldn't we list him as plain Low 6-B? The scaling is something we agreed, so I don't see the problem with just using the full power. Putting both versions with 50% and 100% is unnecesary and clutters the profile.

Kurama and the Demon King have both a 50% and 100% key, it mkaes sense we do the same for Merucphobia, as well, 2 keys wouldn't clutter his profile

Kurama's justified because he's splitted in two parts. Here we see Mercuphobia fighting at 50% and we give him a separate key which is non-sensical. There's no need to add two keys when the character isn't suffering any transformation nor restriction.

It's not that Mercuphobia is intentionally holding himself back, it's the for some reason at the moment he is restricted to 50% power, therefore two keys would be warranted

Edit: Actually now that I read again, Mercuphobia may be holding back, as Touka put his power at max, and now he's just half his power, so maybe two keys is unnecessary

Right now he should be Low 6-B. If further chapters contradicts this stating that something is clearly restraining him then the two tiers in one same key should be good.

I actually agree with that^

If it's stated that he is being restricted later, then we'll make two keys

It was just stated that he was at 50% though. Also, does it actually say that Touka maxed his output when he went nuts? I don't remember.

Hold on, I just noticed. Why "at least" Low 6-B? Mercuphobia and the others scales to a baseline Low 6-B in any case. The gap between them and baseline 6-B isn't massive, but I don't think the at least is correct. They are unquantifiable above baseline, yes, but that gives the wrong idea that they are far above that while they are scaling to 1 Teraton.

For now, let's just assume that Mercuphobia is holding back, if we find out he is getting restricted, we'll add two keys

That's a possibility. But right now we have no evidence of that so putting him at Low 6-B is the best option so far.

Since nobody has replied my arguments for why the at least makes no sense, no. We can't proceed.

No, that's for the at least High 6-C, I'm talking about the at least Low 6-B that makes no sense. This is for his full power, and he's scaling above 1 Teraton.

@Beast

Not Zeref since this is based off of being at least double his at least.

@Calaca

His full power is unquantifiably above the Low 6-B so at least.

The characters who Merc scales from are at least High 6-C, but even if they are 999GT Merc wouldn't be 2TT while the upper yard of Low 6-B is 7TT. It's a pretty big gap.

So should the "at least" part be removed then?

FH Zeref is unquantifiably above the High 6-C feat which prevents him from being upgraded. Merc has a multiplier and statements placing him above Zeref hence getting Low 6-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back