• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Fodder CRT

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Something I want to bring up is how we scale Max Alors and a lot of Fodder characters to Natsu's Fire Dragon King Roar which is Small City level+, point is, why on earth would we scale them to Natsu, we should scale them differently, and what we would scale them to could vary

This would apply to characters like Cana, Levy, Max, Yukino, and many more in X792

Yeah, the current scaling is nonsensical. I mentioned that before, but then we all got distracted with the multiplie CRTs FT was having.

I'm not sure if we can scale them to much though tbh. So "at least 7-C" should be fine.

Max Alors trains for the seven years and pressure Natsu Dragneel's X791 Base key who is Low 7-B into using X791 LFD Mode to win.

• Likely Small City level (Capable of fighting the ├ülvarez Soldiers, that, in groups of dozens, can put Natsu Dragneel on the defensive, and make him struggle a bit and should be somewhat comparable to his casual roar)

I do think the evidences on his profiles should more clear though..

I was thinking At least 7-C, likely higher, however I do wonder if we could scale characters like them to Rufus and Orga who are Low 7-B, and were also fodder by X792, cause they got defeated by Alvarez Soldiers

@Elizhaa

Max fought the natsu who was 7-C, only after training for 3 months was Natsu Low 7-B, where when he fought Max again, he fodderized him, so we can't scale Max to Low 7-B off that

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@Elizhaa
Max fought the natsu who was 7-C, only after training for 3 months was Natsu Low 7-B, where when he fought Max again, he fodderized him, so we can't scale Max to Low 7-B off that
Natsu use Low 7-B casual blast to take the Soldier's out and Max fought them

http://m.*************/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c463/19.html

Yeah, but the Soldier's didn't tank or even survive Natsu's Roar

@Elizhaa

The thing is though, Natsu's Fire Dragon King moves are his most powerful moves, so max and co do in no shape or form scale to that.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I was thinking At least 7-C, likely higher, however I do wonder if we could scale characters like them to Rufus and Orga who are Low 7-B, and were also fodder by X792, cause they got defeated by Alvarez Soldiers
We may be able to go with this though do we know who beat Rufus and Orga? Its possible Bloodman just wrecked ass seeing as he has a lot of AOE.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Yeah, but the Soldier's didn't tank or even survive Natsu's Roar
I just linked the supporting evidences and I don't mind your proposed rating,

I went through the manga again, and I found nothing that the Alvarez Soldiers could scale to, so It's best to just make the fodder At least 7-C off of scaling from Max

That's the thing though, we can't just slap a tier on them

What tier was he when he fought Base Natsu in the spar?

@BlackeJan

Max was 7-C when he fought Natsu, so having him be At least 7-C in X792 makes sense

I'm not slapping a random tier on him

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@BlackeJan

Max was 7-C when he fought Natsu, so having him be At least 7-C in X792 makes sense

I'm not slapping a random tier on him
No I thought u werengonna do that but yeah I was gonna say just put an "At Least" if we can't find anything but that goes for others that scale to him

This seems to make sense. If Natsu stomped Max then he shouldn't scale, same with the Alvarez soldiers.

Are there any objections? I would get some FT supporters before this goes through.

(I'm probably gonna post this on both threads since they seem relatively small rn)

Do we need to discuss anything else, this is a very small CRT, and it seems to be unaminous, it's agreed that they should be At least 7-C, so I'm pretty sure we move forward with the revisions

Well in all honesty it would be Levy. She's a support that doesn't do ANY fighting so for us to compare her to Max who at least fought Natsu wouldn't make sense imo

Levy fought Alvarez Soldiers and said soldiers could take hits from Max, she scales

Levy fought with Gajerl against Bloodman and even tanked a few attacks. She at least scales to max, possibly even higher than that

Back