• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Ars-Magia Scaling

Going a bit off topic, can we take the statement of Brandish Reshaping the form of a country with command T to upgrade her to 6-A?. At least in AP, she doesn't have to be 6-A physically, as we've seen how Neinhart is stronger than her, and how she got one shotted by Dimaria.

Last edited:
@God900 nah I don’t think so I mean we don’t have any details on the whole situation besides a statement from makarov who didn’t really know a lot about the spriggan 12 to begin with

I mean the feat happens in chapter 527 across a couple pages in case people want to go check it out

but its already been explained in the thread what the magic does based on what was shown in the chapter

We know what it is capable of based on the Statements from Mavis and August

We know it can melt away a country the size of Fiore

We know it causes the magic of others in the area to either not work at all or malfunction at the very least

And we know it ignores durability by evaporating the blood of others around

Going a bit off topic, can we take the statement of Brandish Reshaping the form of a country with command T to upgrade her to 6-A?. At least in AP, she doesn't have to be 6-A physically, as we've seen how Neinhart is stronger than her, and how she got one shotted by Dimaria.
Command T is entirely hax-based, so it doesn't factor into AP

@God900 well Zeref isn’t Low 2-C we still gotta have the CRT for that

but I mean either way we don’t have any details on the whole situation of her wiping a country off the map plus the statement came from makarov who did have some info on the spriggan 12 but he didn’t know much about them or anything

Brandish being called the nation demolisher is no evidence at all that she would be 6-A, she has never had a feat where she significantly effected a country or anything near that size before, the biggest size she said she could effect was Giant Gajeel, who is nowhere near the size of a country

Technically with Gajeel's surface area, he would be bigger than 19 countries in our world

Brandish can Amp herself with command T so she should be able to make herself as big as Gajeel, so shouldn't she also get a 6-A/High 6-A key?

@BlackeJan As far as i know we have to do

Neo Eclipse being Universe level+

Dealing with the speeds of the characters Post-Dragon Force Multiplier CRT

Potentially scaling X791 Laxus, Jura, and Jellal 2x stronger than X791 Base Natsu

And I think we might discuss giving Low to possibly Mid-Low regeneration to Natsu via cauterization

Aw damn man yea u just happened to miss out on the Neo Eclipse and Ars Magia scaling which I know those are the threads you wanted to participate in the most

Well now we are discussing the speed justifications for the new multiplier though I’m surprised no one has brought up many objections so far lol

Ah it just seems like no one said anything on the thread and I’ve already have problem with notifications here

Back