• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail:Warped time

If people who have time travelled gain this resistance wouldn't natsu Wendy gajeel sting and rogue be affected. That said Wendy was affected by dimarias time stop so the resistance might wear off.

If people who have time travelled gain this resistance wouldn't natsu Wendy gajeel sting and rogue be affected. That said Wendy was affected by dimarias time stop so the resistance might wear off.
They technically should but since none of them showed any signs of resistance to time magic I’m unsure if they should qualify

At best maybe they could get a “possible” rating considering they did pass through the gate but even then I’m unsure

This has more so to do with rifts in space and time caused by time magic warping the flow of normal time and those who use time magic having the ability to conceptually exist within said rifts in space and time

IMG_20231109_183047.jpg

In regards to the Dragon Slayer characters, they might have resistance, but those time stops might be strong enough to bypass some of that resistance. Natsu did overcome that Spriggan 12 member's time stop after all.

Also, immunity to changes in their past sounds like paradox resistance or even perhaps a form of limited acausality.

In regards to the Dragon Slayer characters, they might have resistance,
Yea at best they would get a possible rating but even then it’s contentious
but those time stops might be strong enough to bypass some of that resistance. Natsu did overcome that Spriggan 12 member's time stop after all.
Yea that’s true Natsu was seemingly able to resist time stop due to his superior power

but the way Ultear states she was only able to resist time stop due to her very own time manipulation magic and the rift caused in the natural flow of time due to Dimaria’s time stop

I mean Ultear is no where near as powerful as Dimaria yet she was able to resist her time stop powers but she was only able to do so due to her arc of time magic
Also, immunity to changes in their past sounds like paradox resistance or even perhaps a form of limited acausality.
Yea perhaps so we’ll see what other staff have to say

Wendy was affected by Dimaria's Time Stop though...
Yea which is why I didn’t include dragon slayers in the OP at most they would only get a possible rating but I’m fine with them not having at rating at all

This has more so do with time magic users altering the natural flow of time making them immune to to time magic and the such

btw I added August to the OP since he can use every type of magic so he should be able to warp time like every other time magic user

For the Dragon Slayers, we have two options. One is that they don't have the resistance, in which case Natsu gained resistance at a certain point, and the other option is that the time hax is layered.

Ya know I think your right looking at the definition of acausality type 1 I think time magic users should qualify

Since they are immune to changes in the past
and it’s stated that warped time causes time paradoxes and predetermined futures to be rendered void

So how about this acausality type 1 and resistance to time stop for time magic users
“Time magic warps the natural flow of time, causing a rift to develop in which the user of time magic becomes immune to time stops as well as changes in the past and renders time paradox’s and predetermined future’s void.”
Looks alright
I agree with this for Time Magic users, but not for Dragon Slayers
Yeah, this is fine
Would this work?

Ya know I think your right looking at the definition of acausality type 1 I think time magic users should qualify

Since they are immune to changes in the past
and it’s stated that warped time causes time paradoxes and predetermined futures to be rendered void

So how about this acausality type 1 and resistance to time stop for time magic users
“Time magic warps the natural flow of time, causing a rift to develop in which the user of time magic becomes immune to time stops as well as changes in the past and renders time paradox’s and predetermined future’s void.”

Would this work?
Aight

Back