• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 2018 Anime Discussion Thread

I'd say we should mention it for that key since he is otherwise shown to be immune to his own flames.

Thats true but Wendy also enchanted Belserion with her own dragon slaying properties and Erza still had a lightsaber.

I was referring to that key, yes. But there's also 100YQ Natsu who burned his both arms when he ate Ignia's fire. Dunno, it feels like those flames are clearly above his paygrade since he burns his arms worse than he burns people.

Fair enough. We should wait until he uses it tho. It's too soon to say if he can go 7DM or not.

The Calaca said:
I'm not sure if Natsu kept the 7DM within himself. Unlike with LFDM, he didn't eat the powers. Wendy enchanted the magic of the DS in Natsu instead.
DAS comes into the existence after dragon enchance there power to human.

But i want a new mode with dragon gods power

Yes, Irene said that. Thing is that as far as we know the First Generation Slayers were taught by the dragons, not enchanted by them.

Very good episode today

So, we got some interesting Acnologia lore, he lived in a city in the mountains where people lived with Dragons, and Acnologia was a Doctor and was Friends with a Dragon named Acnologia, so it's not his real name, he likely took it, as to why, we still don't know, but apparently all those dragons destroyed and turned on the humans

But the animation was good, and it looks like next episode will extend the Acnologia fight, so I'm happy with that

"Do you know why I am called the Dragon King? Because I'm the most powerful being in this world, naturally!"

dabs in the Dragon Gods

lol

Also, seeing Acnologia as a Doctor was extremely bewildering lmao

I wonder why he took the name Acnologia, I hope they explain why he took the name, because it kinda bothers me that it came from someone else, and he didn't make up the name himself

He said Acnologia later came back to kill all the humans, so he probably named himself Acnologia after learning DS magic because he viewed all dragons(which includes him through DS magic) as evil.

Man, I just hate trolls, I feel bad for kids who are on the site and just run into stuff like this

These people need to just go away

I just gotta say, while Gajeel, Wendy, Cobra, Laxus, Sting, and Rogue, all got fodderized and blown away by the mere air pressure of Acnologia's Punches and their attacks literally did 0 damage to him... Natsu tanked and withstood a giant pointblank magic blast from Acnologia with little to no damage and also tanked the rest of his attacks and overall did the best against him, and this Natsu is fresh off of Fighting Zeref and is grieviously injured, so yeah Natsu's totally in Savage Dragon Fire Form right now (Basically Max Friendship Power, this was the same power he used against Zeref) and his stamina is insane, being able to continue to fight hear, so yeah... a healthy Seven Flames Dragon Flame Mode Natsu would absolutely dominate and last way more than a few minutes

Feel like I need to mention how much I liked the sound design. The way every attack sound was designed made it feel like the blows had weight to them. Like when Natsu and Acno clashed, Natsu's attacks didn't land but the sound made the misses feel weighty and when Acno hit someone it sounds like a thunderclap and I just found it extremely satisfying to hear. So kudos to them on that.

Now we know acnologia have healing power, air manipulation, fire manipulation via eternal flare and some short of darkness attack( from new episode PV) make sense that why he was able to consume all magic, because he master all of them

Yeah, it appears to be turn based, would've rather had a moving rpg, but hey, it could be really fun making a fairy tail team best suited to your liking to fight characters

So apparently besides the 5 main members of Team Natsu, the Fairy Tail Game will have 10 more playable characters, we see silhouettes of Juvia, Gajeel, and what looks like Jellal, I imagine we'll also get Laxus and Mira, maybe Sting and Rogue, hopefully Gildarts, and some others, good to know we're gonna have 15 characters and we'll have more support characters as well

Since the game is set during the GMG and Elfman, Juvia, Laxus, Mirajane, Gajeel and Jellal participated in that as well, I'm sure we're going to get to play as them.

So if the first half of the game is the GMG arc, then the second half will undoubtfully be the Tartaros arc, which sadly means no Alvarez arc, but if this game is popular and does well, it could get a sequel that could go into the Alvarez arc

but the many battles of the GMG is technically a good starting point for the game, the story before the seven year timeskip isn't loved by fans as much as past that point, people love all the guilds and characters introduced during the GMG arc

That new episode was great. Expanded Acnologia backstory and expanded Acnologia fight. It was really nice seeing the Dragon Slayers all use various attacks together on him.

Edit:

Also, we get to see Acno smacking Animus.

Back