• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Mitch, you're not a no one.

At least your actions on this site and in real life haven't made you unapproachable and unliked by others.

My idiocy has alienated me from all the major people in this community, and to a lesser extent in the OP community as well.

Last edited:
Mitch, you're not a no one.

At least your actions on this site and in real life haven't made you unapproachable and unliked by others.

My idiocy has alienated me from all the major people in this community, and to a lesser extent in the OP community as well.
I don’t think being labeled by others as an “idiot” would or shouldn’t alienate you from communities especially if it’s harmless. Now if one ends up making comments against your loved ones, friends and family and those who turn a blind eye or promote that. Those are the ones who would want to isolate yourself from.

I don’t think being labeled by others as an “idiot” would or shouldn’t alienate you from communities especially if it’s harmless.
But I've been doing the same dumb shit regarding FT CRT's for 1.5 years, and for One Piece my idiotic arguments in the Wano upgrade discussion thread turned people who I used to be on good terms with (like @KingTempest ) against me and made me a bit of a pariah in the OP community on this site.
Now if one ends up making comments against your loved ones, friends and family and those who turn a blind eye or promote that. Those are the ones who would want to isolate yourself from.
If someone threatened my loved ones, then we'd have a problem.

Selene bout to make 1/3 of the fandom mad this week lol.

Good riddance to Irene. She was forced into the story.

Well thanks to Dogramag's recent earthquake feat, it supports Selene increasing the size of the moon further. So IdeaShock's video to invalidate Selene's feat is completely moot. Unless he just comes up with another lame excuse to downplay Dogramag's earthquake.

But anyways, glad Mitch is here because I can see he at least tries to understand the context of Fairy Tail and knows how to properly scale.

NEW TIER 5 FAIRY TAIL SCALING IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

I Tier: At most Planet level (675 Zettatons)
  • X793 Post-Elentear Base Wendy
H Tier: Planet level+ (1.38 Yottatons)
  • X793 Base Laxus
  • X793 Pre-Elentear Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu
  • X793 Pre-Elentear Strongest Armors Erza
  • X793 Post-Elentear Base Natsu
  • X793 Post-Elentear Base Gray
  • X793 Post-Elentear Devil Slayer Mark Gray
  • X793 Post-Elentear Base Erza
  • Outer Path Yoko
  • Standard Human Form Dogramag
G Tier: Large Planet level (2.7 Yottatons)
  • Casual Human Form Selene
  • Base Suzaku
  • Haku
  • Misaki
  • Kirin
  • X793 Red Lightning Dragon Mode Laxus
  • X793 Pre-Elentear Enchantments Erza
  • X793 Post-Elentear Strongest Armors Erza
  • X793 Post-Elentear Dragon Force Wendy
  • X793 Jellal
  • Dragon Form Irene
  • Ultimate Magic Form August
  • Base Zeref
  • X792 Igneel's Power Natsu
  • X792 Dragon Force Natsu
  • Dogra Core Amped Human Form Dogramag's Attack Potency
F Tier: Large Planet level (2.76 Yottatons)
  • Alta Face's Durability
  • X793 Limit Break Lucy
  • X793 Limit Break Gray
  • X793 Limit Break Erza
  • X793 Limit Break Wendy
  • Half Power Human Form Mercphobia
E Tier: Large Planet level (5.52 Yottatons)
  • X793 Post-Elentear Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu
  • X793 Post-Elentear Fire Dragon King's Scales Natsu
  • X793 Laxus with Elexion's Soul
  • X793 Post-Elentear Enchantments Erza
  • Full Power Human Form Selene
  • Human Form Ignia
  • Human Form Mercphobia
  • Human Form Viernes
  • Suzaku's Abyss Art
  • Dogra Core Amped Human Form Dogramag's Durability
  • Standard Dragon Form Dogramag
  • Dogra Core Amped Dragon Form Dogramag
  • Pre-Space Between Time Human Form Acnologia
  • Past Human Form Elefseria
D Tier: Large Planet level (10.8 Yottatons)
  • X792 Igneel's Power+Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu
  • X792 Dragon Force+Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu
C Tier: Large Planet level (11.04 Yottatons)
  • Half Power Dragon Form Mercphobia
  • Somewhat Weakened Dragon Form Aldoron
  • Somewhat Weaekened God Seed Aldoron
  • X793 Pre-Elentear Dragon Force Natsu
  • X793 Limit Break Natsu
  • X793 Ignia's Power Natsu
  • X793 Giant Form Gajeel
B Tier: Large Planet level (22.08 Yottatons)
  • Past Dragon Form Elefseria
  • Dragon Form Selene
  • Dragon Form Ignia
  • Dragon Form Mercphobia
  • Dragon Form Viernes
  • Full Power Dragon Form Aldoron
  • Full Power God Seed Aldoron
  • Pre-Space Between Time Dragon Form Acnologia
  • Fairy Heart Form Zeref
  • X792 Savage Dragon Fire Form Natsu
A Tier: Large Planet level (44.16 Yottatons)
  • Post-Space Between Time Human Form Acnologia
  • X793 Ignia's Power+Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu
S Tier: Large Planet level (88.32 Yottatons)
  • X792 Seven Fire Dragons Mode Natsu
  • Post-Space Between Time Dragon Form Acnologia

Last edited:
I checked the official translation of the Haku speed scene since volume 11 was finally released in English in November [And I like actually remembered to follow up on it] , and here’s what it says.

IMG_0031.png

I checked the official translation of the Haku speed scene since volume 11 was finally released in English in November [And I like actually remembered to follow up on it] , and here’s what it says.

IMG_0031.png
Yeah I saw that too but the raws directly state lightspeed iirc so it doesn't matter

IMG_0031.png
I translated the Japanese to English myself and it said compared to light speed. Sometimes the official isn't accurate either. The officials put Viernes as Metal instead of Gold. Despite that Gold was supposed to be part of the 7 luminaries in Japan.

I translated the Japanese to English myself and it said compared to light speed. Sometimes the official isn't accurate either. The officials put Viernes as Metal instead of Gold. Despite that Gold was supposed to be part of the 7 luminaries in Japan.
Oh okay I get you.
Raws say comparable to light speed

So once again the Officials fail at proper translations
Hopefully the next volume is more accurate

I wouldn't be surprised if, every time Fairy Tail lost a minor fight or what not, Erza forced the guild to do incredibly intense training until they were all on the verge of passing out from exhaustion and pain.

It'd be something like this video:

Last edited:
Chapter is out

So if I’m looking at the raws for the last page correctly Selene says that Viernes, the Gold/Metal Dragon God cannot be hit. And that it itself is a concept, a dragon that both exist and doesn’t exist at the same time.

So Viernes is like Greeza huh

Last edited:
If the DG's end up getting Low 2-C in the future, I call dibs in advance for Natsu vs Goku and Acnologia vs Beerus.

That's never gonna happen and you and I both know it
I know (and I kinda don't want it to happen since it'll mean no more OP vs FT matches asides from low tiers), but best to secure them in advance.

I mean, the Celestial Spirit Arc has Low 2-C stuff that's just outliers, so I need to prepare for the risk of another wacky scaling bump in the future.

I mean, before February, I never thought we'd actually accept Spriggan scaling to Etherion.

I wonder what ATHENA is

Supposedly it's the strongest weapon in human history, so it's far above Etherion, Face, Dragon Cry, Fairy Heart, etc.

I wonder what it is, I hope it's not just a generic cannon or something, I hope it's like a super haxed weapon

Back