• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Seilah underrated
based-gigachad.gif

In the One Piece Fairy Tail crossover I'm planning
What if you gave Natsu a temporary power up where Luffy uses Red Hawk and asks Natsu to eat the flames, and call it Hawk Dragon Flame Mode (or whatever you wanna call it)? Visually it might not be too different, but power wise it would be Base (or whichever form he's in during the time) Natsu + Gear 2nd w/Haki Luffy's power.

What if you gave Natsu a temporary power up where Luffy uses Red Hawk and asks Natsu to eat the flames, and call it Hawk Dragon Flame Mode (or whatever you wanna call it)? Visually it might not be too different, but power wise it would be Base (or whichever form he's in during the time) Natsu + Gear 2nd w/Haki Luffy's power.
That's actually a ******* sweet idea!

I'm also planning for Natsu to (somehow I haven't figured it out yet) get his Lightning powers from eating Enel's lightning

That's actually a ******* sweet idea!

I'm also planning for Natsu to (somehow I haven't figured it out yet) get his Lightning powers from eating Enel's lightning
If Natsu doesn't learn armament in the fic, maybe DHFM can have haki like properties since the Red Hawk Flames have been graced with Luffy's Haki.

Oh is Natsu in this fic been isekai'd or being born in the OP world? Or is the OP earth and earthland fused together?

Huge ass skill buff for Natsu, as well as confirmation that Natsu trains every day, which explains how he gets so strong

So Ignia stating the walls can't be broken by a human
Was that literal
Or just in the sense that Dragon Power>Human power therefore y'all too weak

Also huge buffs for Natsu now, his FDKM are about equal to Suzaku, his Base will also be buffed as well, it just needs to be at least 4x weaker than his FDKM

So maybe High 6-C?

To be fair to Natsu, no one ever taught him math

But this is PIS as hell considering he has shown basic math skills with higher numbers before

Gajeel x Levy is the healthiest pairing in FT next to Alzack and Bisca and Gajeel crucified Levy and her friends in their first meeting

Really says a lot about the canon pairings in FT

Also, in one episode in the Tataros part in the anime, Pantherlily says that Minerva's excellent cooking means that "She'd be a fine wife", and when Lector asks if he means someone other than himself, he doesn't respond.

Minerva top 10 FT waifu

Ngl I like her GMG Self more than current

Natsu x Minerva 👁

Minerva acts like her GMG Self ( though a bit more chill ) with everyone else

And with Natsu she acts like her current Post Tartoros nice self 😼

Back