• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Currently reading it, on chapter 14 right now, god I love this story
YAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!
Currently reading it, on chapter 14 right now, god I love this story

1. Did not expect Ignia to show up

2. Natsu using some kinda of new FDKM?

3. Did Ignia just PASSIVELY melt the same walls tanking Suzaku's attacks. So Human Ignia>>>>>Abyss Suzaku>>>>Human Selene? What happened to Selene's numerous statements of DG=Each other???

Maybe Ignia just been getting jacked in secret

Though real answer: Mashima just been flip flopping with how strong he wants to make the DGs for the entirety of 100 YQ so far I swear
1. Man pulled an Acnologia with his sudden appearance

2. I believe it's Fire Dragon King's Scales

3. Either just his Human Form is stronger than Selene's or he is just overall stronger

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!

1. Man pulled an Acnologia with his sudden appearance

2. I believe it's Fire Dragon King's Scales

3. Either just his Human Form is stronger than Selene's or he is just overall stronger
1. I was referring to this story: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13828256/1/Even-The-Dragon-King-Has-Feelings? 😂 Don't worry I plan on starting your FT/Fate story either later today or tomorrow

2. This
etKxD6sl.jpg

Giving me these vibes
0470-016.png

3. Wonder how strong it is in comparison to his other forms. Like his normal Dragon Force maybe? ( not his new one )

4. Maybe, like I said though Mashima just be flip flopping

Imagine if in chapter 101 Ignia reveals he just showed up cause he just wanted a quickie with Selene and was suprised to find Natsu there

EYZirzpU4AAgPxr.png

It's in the family genetics to be into blonds I swear

Natsu with Lucy

Zeref with Mavis

And now probably Ignia with Selene
Who knows, maybe Ignia's mom was a blonde too (at least the dragon equivalent of blonde).

When I was reading the story let me just say, I absolutely burst out LAUGHING at the Psych reference

A food cart is a business Warren. Oh, I got it, you could be my shoe chef."

"It's 'sous' chef."

"Is there a chance you've heard both ways?"

"No, Max, no there is not."

"C'mon man, don't be exactly one half of an 11 pound black forest ham."

"Could ya maybe stop? I still like to pretend we have things in common."

Grew up with that show and loved it so completely caught me off guard
psych21-269x400.jpg

When I was reading the story let me just say, I absolutely burst out LAUGHING at the Psych reference

A food cart is a business Warren. Oh, I got it, you could be my shoe chef."

"It's 'sous' chef."

"Is there a chance you've heard both ways?"

"No, Max, no there is not."

"C'mon man, don't be exactly one half of an 11 pound black forest ham."

"Could ya maybe stop? I still like to pretend we have things in common."

Grew up with that show and loved it so completely caught me off guard
psych21-269x400.jpg
I thought I was the only person on the planet who understood that reference.

Bruh I swear to god

Jdogg, Vex, Emperor and a few others always seem to be terrified of the concept of power cliffing

Suzaku wins rounds 1 and 2, but he can't kill Zeref so he gets haxed eventually in round 3.

The Spriggans only chance in round 2 is to have bloodman stay intangible the whole fight and kill him with barrier particles, but that's very unlikely.

In the One Piece Fairy Tail crossover I'm planning (with elements from multiple other franchises), I'm planning that Natsu's Dragon Force just looks like his Dragonization form in that Dragon Cry film, except it covers his whole body and has 2 wings.

DF's look with just a few scales is honestly kinda lame IMO.

Yea though I think the first time he used fire dragon king mode in conjunction with that was the best you could feel the power.

Df is okay imo I'm not hyped about it as much as I am fire dragon king

Yea though I think the first time he used fire dragon king mode in conjunction with that was the best you could feel the power.

Df is okay imo I'm not hyped about it as much as I am fire dragon king
Well DF is great in terms of hype (except its lame usage in X792 against Zeref) and plot, but its design is just meh

In the One Piece Fairy Tail crossover I'm planning (with elements from multiple other franchises), I'm planning that Natsu's Dragon Force just looks like his Dragonization form in that Dragon Cry film, except it covers his whole body and has 2 wings.

DF's look with just a few scales is honestly kinda lame IMO.
damn making me want to do that now

Mind if I steal that?

I'll def give it a read when u post it

Back