• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Well in that One Piece Fairy Tail crossover I'm planning, I'm planning for Mira to be with Cana (because no way are either of them straight, look at Cana's groping of Lucy and Mirajane's love of "punishing" Erza and Lucy), while Erza is with...Usopp.

Nah don't think Cana and Mira are Lesbo

Probably Bi though

cana gone on dates with men pretty sure

and mira and laxus seems to be constantly implied

Nah don't think Cana and Mira are Lesbo

Probably Bi though

cana gone on dates with men pretty sure

and mira and laxus seems to be constantly implied
Oh I plan on them both being Bi...which is why them being a couple is fine.

Also, Cana will be Laxus's ex in the story.

Funny fact: When Mira and Laxus chat in the 2020 game, Mira talks about how people think Laxus and Lisanna are dating (even though Laxus denies it), and she then narrows her eyes and frowns while threatening consequences if he does anything to Lisanna, but Laxus takes it in stride.

I mean ….. what’s she really gonna do to him? Laxus is one of the few who aren’t scared of her and we know he will clap her cheeks if she tries to start anything lol

0508-010.png

Laxus canonically ain't a virgin since Larcade magic affected him

I mean ….. what’s she really gonna do to him? Laxus is one of the few who aren’t scared of her and we know he will clap her cheeks if she tries to start anything lol
I would say it's more a truly pissed off Natsu Laxus should be worried about should him and Lisanna ever become a thing.

Please......Natsu x Lisanna stopped being a thing after he thought she "died"

Lisanna honestly should've just stayed dead as after she was brought back she was given the shaft and did absolutely nothing until the war arc where she and elfman beat Ajeel off screen

She was honestly more interesting when she was a ghost of Natsu, Mira and Elfman's past

In fact that's the main premise of my Fairy Tail AU I am currently writing

Lisanna stays perma dead and Lisanna's death affects Natsu far more in this timeline than it did in canon
I would say it's more a truly pissed off Natsu Laxus should be worried about should him and Lisanna ever become a thing.

Lisanna honestly should've just stayed dead as after she was brought back she was given the shaft and did absolutely nothing until the war arc where she and elfman beat Ajeel off screen

She was honestly more interesting when she was a ghost of Natsu, Mira and Elfman's past

Lisanna stays perma dead and Lisanna's death affects Natsu far more in this timeline than it did in canon
Im not talking about shipping. I just like to think they are still super close friends.

Im not talking about shipping. I just like to think they are still super close friends.
Not that I don't want to agree

But even just friendship wise

Her and Natsu have basically next to no interactions, if any at all to my recollection, on screen after she came back from edolas

That's what I am annoyed about with Mashima

These two used to be best friends/love interests

You would think after reviving her they would spend as much time together as possible to make up for the years they thought she was dead

Her and Natsu have basically next to no interactions, if any at all to my recollection, on screen after she came back from edolas

You would think after reviving her they would spend as much time together as possible to make up for the years they thought she was dead
Forgot those two had a relationship at all until you brought it up.

Their friendship really was that non-existent in the sequel :////.

Hiro didn't even wanna bring her back, I believe the Anime Staff did, so they convinced him to do so

Oh? First I am hearing of this. You have a quote?
It's just a rumor, so it's likely not the most reliable, but in an Interview in France, Hiro said he originally intended to push a love triangle with her, Natsu, and Lucy, but decided against it in the end. I agree she should have stayed dead, but I don't really care that she was brought back, I mean that was years ago, I've gotten over it by now, and I love how she off screened a Spriggan.

Ok, so Merc is absolutely hitting that, isn't he?
48LWhBe.jpg
Well she is THICC in the manga

That's why in my crossover I'm not even gonna have her in the story and instead give her Animal Soul Powers to Carla's Human Form (since in this thing she'll have had her Human form before the timeskip)

Yeah, it's a fact that Mashima actually didn't want to bring Lisanna back. It was either an assistant or editor that got him to do so.

It's just a rumor, so it's likely not the most reliable, but in an Interview in France, Hiro said he originally intended to push a love triangle with her, Natsu, and Lucy, but decided against it in the end. I agree she should have stayed dead, but I don't really care that she was brought back, I mean that was years ago, I've gotten over it by now, and I love how she off screened a Spriggan.
I see

And imma have to disagree on that last part

Ajeel getting off screened like that was disrespectful

Well she is THICC in the manga

That's why in my crossover I'm not even gonna have her in the story and instead give her Animal Soul Powers to Carla's Human Form (since in this thing she'll have had her Human form before the timeskip)
I like that idea

I plan on having Natsu having to overcome Lisanna's death

Also due to the fact that Elfman and Mira got their own sister killed Natsu gonna have, let's say a pretty frigid relationship with the two of them

I plan on having this conflict last all the way to Edolas Arc ending

No Lisanna coming back though, more so they finally learn to let go of the past and make amends

Well, meh, I like that Lisanna is strong, means minor characters still relevant power wise
Every fodder mage in FT fought an Alvarez Solider during the war and damage them

And Alvarez Soldiers>>>Eclipse Dragons

Same Dragons who were low diffing all the guilds

Bruh the power cliff Mashima gave side characters in the final arc was ridiculous lmao

Damn an alvarez solider one shots a dragon?
Wendy stated Alvarez Soldiers were far beyond anything the guilds had ever fought as a group before

The last time the guilds fought as a group....it was during the GMG against the Eclipse Dragons

Zeref fr had a bunch of canon fodders all stronger than the average dragon lmao

Wendy stated Alvarez Soldiers were far beyond anything the guilds had ever fought as a group before

The last time the guilds fought as a group....it was during the GMG against the Eclipse Dragons

Zeref fr had a bunch of canon fodders all stronger than the average dragon lmao
Those dragons sucked and the dragon slayers were even worse :D.

Back