• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

There's too big a difference of the the chars u listed example larcade can one shot a spriggan tier. But God soul dimaria can as well. As can certain forms of certain characters basically you need to be very specific with tiering as 12 spriggans can't be lumped up together as God soul dimaria would god stomp anyone not larcade or Irene and august. Basically I think it needs to be more strict to work as u cant lump up spriggan and dragon eaters
Well I mean, FT has shown that while you can have a similar rank to someone doesn't necessarily mean you are their equal

Examples:

- Brandish and Dimaria are both Spriggans but Base Dimaria straight up one shot her ( showing a huge difference in levels between certain Spriggans )

- Atlas Flame and X791 Jura are both High Tiers but Atlas Flame was low diffing him and everyone else just like the other Eclipse Dragons

- Base Zeref and Igneel are both God Tiers but a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of Igneel's power was enough to give Natsu to overpower and kill Base Zeref

Etc

Does that make sense what I said?

a tier list imo should be the ppl in the same category should be able to contend with each other thats why I separate dimaria and larcade from typical spriggan so it doesn't give the opinion they are comparable

a tier list imo should be the ppl in the same category should be able to contend with each other thats why I separate dimaria and larcade from typical spriggan so it doesn't give the opinion they are comparable
Meh like I said there can be huge gaps in tier lists

I was just giving basic rundown

If u want then you do you and separate each tier by sub tiers

So instead of just "High Tier" or "God Tier" you can do "Low God Tiers" "Mid Top Tier" etc

Question..........so

We gave Natsu Time Stop Resistance because of END moving in Dimaria Time Stop.....but I am so confused on something........let's look at this scan

EP2PEAHU4AAxew1.jpg:large

And the wording she uses:

How could he have MORE POWER than a God...?

Which kinda implies it was simply a power thing ( like how Brandish's hax can be negged by just being stronger than her )

But then Mashima through Mira via the Question Corner says this:

image0.jpg

Lucy: "Hold on a minute! How could he have moved in stopped time?

Mira: Maybe it's a power he got from being E.N.D or something like that?

So it seems he's implying END simply gives Natsu resistance but the way it's worded makes it seem like Mira not even sure

And you could argue Mashima isn't Mira in this case as we've seen be his own character before in these things

image0.jpg

which conflicts with Dimaria’s words despite Dimaria knowing her powers and it’s limits as again Mira isn’t sure and not really a reliable source. The reason I say it isn’t Mashima talking through Mira is because in two of those end of volume interviews we see Mashima himself talk and Mira, Lucy and him are all separate speakers this means Mira is really just Mira here and not Mashima

But then when you also look at Dimaria's words she states

Dimaria: Only END could....

Which implies only END surpasses her power but we know that's complete BS

Any God Tier>>>Dimaria

And even amongst Top Tiers currently

August, Irene, Larcade, Serena, Current S Class, Gray Diablos and a few others>>>>>>>>Dimaria in power

So what are we supposed to believe?

Here's what I am taking from this

That Dimaria's hax while needing some resistance can also just be broken by a certain amount of raw power ( though it takes a shit ton )

So basically END has resistance+just way too strong for Dimaria to Time Stop ( so a similar weakness to Brandish's hax )

Does anyone else agree with me? Disagree?

Please let me know, I am willing to listen to discussion and if anyone can clear this up for me

Question..........so

We gave Natsu Time Stop Resistance because of END moving in Dimaria Time Stop.....but I am so confused on something........let's look at this scan

EP2PEAHU4AAxew1.jpg:large

And the wording she uses:

How could he have MORE POWER than a God...?

Which kinda implies it was simply a power thing ( like how Brandish's hax can be negged by just being stronger than her )

But then Mashima through Mira via the Question Corner says this:

image0.jpg

Lucy: "Hold on a minute! How could he have moved in stopped time?

Mira: Maybe it's a power he got from being E.N.D or something like that?

So it seems he's implying END simply gives Natsu resistance but the way it's worded makes it seem like Mira not even sure

And you could argue Mashima isn't Mira in this case as we've seen be his own character before in these things

image0.jpg

which conflicts with Dimaria’s words despite Dimaria knowing her powers and it’s limits as again Mira isn’t sure and not really a reliable source. The reason I say it isn’t Mashima talking through Mira is because in two of those end of volume interviews we see Mashima himself talk and Mira, Lucy and him are all separate speakers this means Mira is really just Mira here and not Mashima

But then when you also look at Dimaria's words she states

Dimaria: Only END could....

Which implies only END surpasses her power but we know that's complete BS

Any God Tier>>>Dimaria

And even amongst Top Tiers currently

August, Irene, Larcade, Serena, Current S Class, Gray Diablos and a few others>>>>>>>>Dimaria in power

So what are we supposed to believe?

Here's what I am taking from this

That Dimaria's hax while needing some resistance can also just be broken by a certain amount of raw power ( though it takes a shit ton )

So basically END has resistance+just way too strong for Dimaria to Time Stop ( so a similar weakness to Brandish's hax )

Does anyone else agree with me? Disagree?

Please let me know, I am willing to listen to discussion and if anyone can clear this up for me
I mean yeah, raw power in Fairy Tail can neg hax, that's just the way the verse works

@DemonGodMitchAubin

Hey just curious, how come Mitch's calc for the atmospheric explosion of Deus Sama was never accepted?

IIRC the comments said that it was fine (since the anime confirmed that it was an explosion), so if it were to be put in then multiple people would get serious buffs.

@DemonGodMitchAubin

Hey just curious, how come Mitch's calc for the atmospheric explosion of Deus Sama was never accepted?

IIRC the comments said that it was fine (since the anime confirmed that it was an explosion), so if it were to be put in then multiple people would get serious buffs.
Cause KE is a more accurate method to use

It should be higher because the Fairy Tail Planet is way bigger than Earth, but Site Standards are the way they are, so mrk

It should be higher because the Fairy Tail Planet is way bigger than Earth, but Site Standards are the way they are, so mrk
I mean, the case for using FT's larger earth size is a lot stronger than for verses like OP.

I don't know what the cloud explosion calc would be with a larger Earth, but I guess that since the Deus Sama would be 2.1 teratons, it would be possible to upscale Human Form Acno to baseline Small Country Level+ since the gap between him and Irene is so massive.

I mean, the case for using FT's larger earth size is a lot stronger than for verses like OP.

I don't know what the cloud explosion calc would be with a larger Earth, but I guess that since the Deus Sama would be 2.1 teratons, it would be possible to upscale Human Form Acno to baseline Small Country Level+ since the gap between him and Irene is so massive.
Deus Sema with big Earth is actually 4.4 Teratons

The cloud explosion only works for the Anime Version, which is already bigger than the Manga Version in every regard

1. Does that mean Natsu Time Stop Resistance gets removed then?

2. How many examples of that do we actually have? Dimaria and Brandish are the only ones coming to the top of my head at the moment
1. Nah, VSBW still grants the resistance if it's done via raw power

2. Technically every time Natsu power nulls a hax, because he can only burn stuff he's relative or above

1. Nah, VSBW still grants the resistance if it's done via raw power

2. Technically every time Natsu power nulls a hax, because he can only burn stuff he's relative or above
1. Uh....gonna be frank with you, sounds more like a weakness of the ability more so than a resistance feat for the person who broke it via power. Get what I mean?

2. True, so Natsu Raw Power+Limited Power Null he seems to posses

3. What do you think about Natsu moving in Zeref Time Stop during Tartoros, I personally think it was just Zeref stopping time for everyone BUT them so that he could talk to them. Some argue Natsu had résistance though

1. Uh....gonna be frank with you, sounds more like a weakness of the ability more so than a resistance feat for the person who broke it via power. Get what I mean?
"Resistance is the power to withstand the effects of certain abilities through varying means"

Being strong enough that an ability can't effect you qualifies for Resistance

The story's competent, and comprehensible, which already makes it better than 90% of fanfiction. It's a little impersonal writing wise, nothing descriptive, nothing to latch onto, everything feels so neutral when everything is so vague. However, this is a strength in certain scenes, and works against it in others. Plot wise, I don't understand fate in the least so I don't have anything to say about that, but why did Natsu not want to go home in the slightest? He just gets dumped into a different world and goes 'aight bet', other than that everything's perfectly fine. The fight scenes are once again a little bland, but never over stay their welcome and are easy to follow along. Which is a huge accomplishment because books are the worst medium for fight scenes. The interactions are well written, and while the story isn't anything to write home about, the plot is mad interesting, Natsu's perfectly in character and never becomes too much of a caricature so poggers.

It just needs a bit more flavor if that makes any sense, and you got yourself a banger.
BTW
DC2KrU5.png

Thats honestly how I saw Hakai in db. Either the resistance is flawed or the power. Because its either this move don't work bc u too strong, or if someone stronger than u does that same power then it does work. Either way its really bad for hax to be overcome with strength cause then the resistance merely relies on the strength of the person using the hax or the hax itself being limited to tier. Pretty messy

Thats honestly how I saw Hakai in db. Either the resistance is flawed or the power. Because its either this move don't work bc u too strong, or if someone stronger than u does that same power then it does work. Either way its really bad for hax to be overcome with strength cause then the resistance merely relies on the strength of the person using the hax or the hax itself being limited to tier. Pretty messy
Same with Manga Hit's Time Stop

Straight up can just break it with equal or greater power lmao

Kinda lame

I mean, there's this fanverse calc but even people in the comments of it question it, so that's as close as we're gonna get,

But if you think that's nuts, there are 1 or 2 people who for some reason think that the CSK's calc is much higher than what it really is
Eh I think Deus Sema is higher than where this sight places it ( Large Island )

But whatevs lmao

I was mainly just joking right now

Early translations rumors saying the scales are FDKM based, so the idea that FDKM~Suzaku seems likely

Natsu use "FDK Scales" to UP his defense (even tanked his "Abyss" technique with mid-hard damage) + use a bit of precognition through knowing Suzaku fightning style from previous fights and a bit of trick using that Suzaku didn't know walls there are undestructible. Ignia appears and casually melt walls saying that they undestructible only for humans (they are weak, he is strong). In the end Selene wondered: "Don't tell me he know the truth behind labyrinth".
FDK Natsu ~ Suzaku or maybe "<="

Last edited:
Ignia casually melting the walls should put his human form well above the DSK since they couldn't break them while he could casually do so.

I'm pretty confident that Ignia will be the strongest of the Dragon Gods by a major margin.

I feel like Ignia might just start to melt the entire labyrinth and force Selene to teleport them all out or something

But So FDKS can protect Natsu from attacks that would have previously one shot him that’s dope

Speaking of fanfiction, I've been reading this shit for a freakin' decade. I have watched empires rise and crumble, stories begin and end, no time, no space, just me. And in my opinion, as someone who has been in this game for a long time, this is the best Fairy Tail fanfiction out there at the current moment. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13828256/1/Even-The-Dragon-King-Has-Feelings

This'll have you cryin' in the club.
Currently reading it, on chapter 14 right now, god I love this story

1. Did not expect Ignia to show up

2. Natsu using some kinda of new FDKM?

3. Did Ignia just PASSIVELY melt the same walls tanking Suzaku's attacks. So Human Ignia>>>>>Abyss Suzaku>>>>Human Selene? What happened to Selene's numerous statements of DG=Each other???

Maybe Ignia just been getting jacked in secret

Though real answer: Mashima just been flip flopping with how strong he wants to make the DGs for the entirety of 100 YQ so far I swear

Back