• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest: Chapter 100 Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Ok, so Chapter 100 of 100 Years Quest has dropped and Natsu got some solid buffs

Here's the chapter for all of the feat scans

For one thing, Natsu confirms that he trains every day and that he has in fact gotten stronger, so he would get a new key. We see the progress of this growth when his Fire Dragon King's Scales are able to tank and match with attacks from Suzaku with his Fire Dragon King's Destruction Fist majorly damaging Suzaku.

So Natsu's FDKM now scales to Suzaku fully and would actually be above Human Form Selene, as he was able to tank the attack that took her out

As well, Natsu's Base is far stronger than before, being able to somewhat damage Suzaku with basic punches and kicks, of course due to FDKM being an "At least 4x" Multiplier, the best we do here is make Natsu around 1/4 as strong as FDKM as only a "likely"

So Base Natsu would be "At least 6-C, at most High 6-C" (At least 17.2 Gigatons, at most 430 Gigatons)

FDKM Natsu would be "Low 6-B" (1.72 Teratons)

We also get some notable ability feats in this chapter

Natsu would get Technique Based Power Mimicry as he managed to copy Suzaku's fighting style after only seeing it once

He would also get Info Analysis, as he memorized Suzaku's fighting style after only seeing it once

He would also get Technique Based Adaptation, as he adapted to suzaku changing his fighting style

And he should probably be buffed to Genius combat intelligence due to Suzaku calling him a genius when it comes to combat

Last edited:
Ok, so Chapter 100 of 100 Years Quest has dropped and Natsu got some solid buffs

Here's the chapter for all of the feat scans

For one thing, Natsu confirms that he trains every day and that he has in fact gotten stronger. We see the progress of this growth when his Fire Dragon King's Scales are able to tank and match with attacks from Suzaku with his Fire Dragon King's Destruction Fist majorly damaging Suzaku.

So Natsu's FDKM now scales to Suzaku fully and would actually be above Human Form Selene, as he was able to tank the attack that took her out

As well, Natsu's Base is far stronger than before, being able to somewhat damage Suzaku with basic punches and kicks, of course due to FDKM being an "At least 4x" Multiplier, the best we do here is make Natsu around 1/4 as strong as FDKM as only a "likely"

So Base Natsu would be "At least 6-C, likely High 6-C" (At least 17.2 Gigatons, likely 430 Gigatons)

FDKM Natsu would be "Low 6-B" (1.72 Teratons)
His profile currently reads:

"Small Country level with FDKM (Comparable to Strongest Armors Erza and Base Laxus. His Fire Dragon King's Purgatory overpowered and defeated Madmole, despite Madmole being highly resistant to heat. One-shot a Wraith who was possessing Makarov)"

His new state which uses the Fire Dragon King's scales and not just the fire dragon king moves should be 3x stronger than this because Gajeel's iron dragon scales are stated to increase his attack, defence by several times

And ofc Natsu's amp from the scales of the Fire Dragon King should be much higher

His profile currently reads:

"Small Country level with FDKM (Comparable to Strongest Armors Erza and Base Laxus. His Fire Dragon King's Purgatory overpowered and defeated Madmole, despite Madmole being highly resistant to heat. One-shot a Wraith who was possessing Makarov)"

His new state which uses the Fire Dragon King's scales and not just the fire dragon king moves should be 3x stronger than this because Gajeel's iron dragon scales are stated to increase his attack, defence by several times

And ofc Natsu's amp from the scales of the Fire Dragon King should be much higher
Fire Dragon King’s Scales is just a Fire Dragon King’s Move

He never conjured the scales of the fire dragon king when he used his fire dragon king moveset against peeps like mardmole, jacob

He never conjured the scales of the fire dragon king when he used his fire dragon king moveset against peeps like mardmole, jacob
Cause it’s a different move, the same way Iron Dragon’s Roar and Iron Dragon Scales are still base Iron Dragon Slayer Abilities

So low 6-B (Can heavily damage suzaku and match him) and durability should get a '''higher''' with fire dragon king scales. Still low 6-B durability fdkm but higher with scales

The OP makes sense, tho I'm not updated on how we handle multipliers and stuff, but the basic reasonings are good.

I'm iffy on upgrading Natsu to genius just because of that, I think it just makes gifted more consistent.

I will say this however. Base Natsu somewhat able to do dmg is understandable however his durability is another. The man was getting destroyed from all the attacks and even with FDKM scales, his arms still took a good amount of dmg

I'm iffy on upgrading Natsu to genius just because of that, I think it just makes gifted more consistent.
Natsu's feats should put him on that level at this point given he's fought super strategists like Zeref and won, and with these level of feats he should qualify.

This also falls in line with other martial artists on the wiki like Garou and kid Goku who have received Genius combat intelligence for similar feats Natsu is performing here.

Agreed, but wouldn't this also confirm Natsu's speed scaling to Suzaku's as well? He did managed to block and match Suzaku's attacks.
Suzaku stated that Natsu was unable to see his attacks, which Natsu doesn't deny. So he's using pure skill to keep up with Suzaku here. Because of this It's unlikely that his speed should be changed.

How about we just make different keys for X793 Natsu like we did for X793 Wendy?

His start-of-X793 version can be a 6-C in Base, while his current version is a High 6-C just like Current Base Wendy.

How about we just make different keys for X793 Natsu like we did for X793 Wendy?

His start-of-X793 version can be a 6-C in Base, while his current version is a High 6-C just like Current Base Wendy.
That's what I'm suggesting, if it wasn't clear

Suzaku stated that Natsu was unable to see his attacks, which Natsu doesn't deny. So he's using pure skill to keep up with Suzaku here. Because of this It's unlikely that his speed should be changed.
He was precisely reacting to his attacks to conjure scales at the right spot tho, he did it even after Suzaku changed his pattern

Suzaku himself also admired how quick his thought process is, it was also only after the first move that he wondered to himself "he can't see or dodge but he could block!"

Oh, my bad.

In that case I fully support it.

Also, if X793 current Base Wendy wasn't already 430 gigatons, then I think she should be due to the DF multiplier.
Nah, since her Base doesn't have feats against Haku the same way Base Natsu has feats against Suzaku

He was precisely reacting to his attacks to conjure scales at the right spot tho, he did it even after Suzaku changed his pattern

Suzaku himself also admired how quick his thought process is, it was also only after the first move that he wondered to himself "he can't see or dodge but he could block!"
Yes but Natsu's had the ability to react instinctively since the cobra fight, this is just an application of that just on a higher level.

Suzaku clearly states that Natsu can't dodge or see Suzaku's attack

So he doesn't scale in speed, his instinctive reaction and senses are just really nuts

I agree with the OP

Truth be told Natsu should’ve been had information analysis

He could memorize Sting and Rouge’s fighting style after only a few minutes of battle

And just by looking his target in the eye he can deduce the level of confidence his target has in regards to their words and actions

I know y’all ignoring what I’m saying and I’m not even disagreeing with this either but an input would be great

I know y’all ignoring what I’m saying and I’m not even disagreeing with this either but an input would be great
Natsu's scales is what's stopping the attack, and given these scales are visibly shown to be beneath the skin unlike his DF self, Suzaku cutting Natsu's skin isn't an anti feat.

Do we really need the 6-C low end for current Base Natsu?

He held his own against Suzaku in current base, so let's just use the High 6-C for current X793 Base Natsu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back