• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

I wonder if this mean she has a Dragon Slayer Magic.

That'd make her the 2nd red-haired Fire Dragon Slayer who wanted to get in Lucy's pants.

@DemonGodMitchAubin

Could you calc Anime Bora's Hell Prominence for me please? 🙏

Hell_Prominence.gif

As well as Anime natsu's Roar here?

unknown.png

unknown.png

Question I'm slightly scared to ask, do we scale Alvarez base Erza as above END and EDSM Gray combined because she stopped their fist clash? I'm reserving my personal opinions and takeaways of that scene for the moment.

Question I'm slightly scared to ask, do we scale Alvarez base Erza as above END and EDSM Gray combined because she stopped their fist clash? I'm reserving my personal opinions and takeaways of that scene for the moment.
She was in CHC, that’s one of her strongest Armors, so no, we scale her CHC to EDSM Gray and END Natsu

She was in CHC, that’s one of her strongest Armors, so no, we scale her CHC to EDSM Gray and END Natsu
Wouldn't that just apply to her AP? CHC itself doesn't actually give any boosts, she just uses it when she wants to focus her magic power on attack instead of defense. The fact that she could stop those attacks without any boosts to her defense probably means she could do that in base or any other armor.

Wouldn't that just apply to her AP? CHC itself doesn't actually give any boosts, she just uses it when she wants to focus her magic power on attack instead of defense. The fact that she could stop those attacks without any boosts to her defense probably means she could do that in base or any other armor.
CHC very clearly amps her physicals to their max and she only has one Durability rating and it scales to END Natsu and EDSM Gray yeah

Her Base Armors wouldn't scale

CHC very clearly amps her physicals to their max and she only has one Durability rating and it scales to END Natsu and EDSM Gray yeah

Her Base Armors wouldn't scale
The cloth itself doesn't have any properties. Normally there's magic put into the other armors that give them the special abilities they have but CHC has no magic in it. The reason she gets stronger isn't really because of the cloth but more because of a lack of armor so it's kinda weird to say the cloth amps her. And yeah her armors probably wouldn't be as tough (since her body seems to be more durable than any of them) but if her without the armors scale to those attacks then I guess that's fine.

its possible given they're stated to be equal in power, however Acno stonewalling their magic puts them at a massive disadvantage.
Isn't acnologia weak against dragon slayer magic and physical attacks after all he outnumbered so they might win. Could FH zeref possibly beat acnolgia?

Isn't acnologia weak against dragon slayer magic and physical attacks after all he outnumbered so they might win. Could FH zeref possibly beat acnolgia?
I thought you were refering to a 1v1, if its 5v1 then they proabably have a good chance of beating him if they managed to work together.

he's not weak to DSM per say as it's still affected by the magic resistance, however it's dura neg properties does help with the physical strikes which is why Igneel could take off Acno's arm despite his roar doing no damage to Acno.

Zeref can beat Acno with the Neo Eclipse, otherwise we don't really know.

I thought you were refering to a 1v1, if its 5v1 then they proabably have a good chance of beating him if they managed to work together.

he's not weak to DSM per say as it's still affected by the magic resistance, however it's dura neg properties does help with the physical strikes which is why Igneel could take off Acno's arm despite his roar doing no damage to Acno.

Zeref can beat Acno with the Neo Eclipse, otherwise we don't really know.
Weaknesses: Should be weak to Dragon Slayer Magic in his Dragon Form. Acnologia suffers from motion sickness as a consequence of his Dragon Slayer Magic, causing him to become extremely nauseous when on transportation. Acnologia cannot eat the Magic created from his own Dragon Slayer Magic to replenish his stamina. After consuming the Space Between Time, his separated body and soul parts are linked to each other, and should one part be restrained, so will the other.

I just hope people don't use Acnologia eating all magic as a NLF in VS debates...unless it actually IS kind of a NLF
I get what your saying but Acno can eat stuff like space-time and type 2 Concepts... so it's pretty strong.

But Acno can't eat stuff that's Higher dimensional or type 1 concepts, etc. If that's what your asking.

The cloth itself doesn't have any properties. Normally there's magic put into the other armors that give them the special abilities they have but CHC has no magic in it. The reason she gets stronger isn't really because of the cloth but more because of a lack of armor so it's kinda weird to say the cloth amps her. And yeah her armors probably wouldn't be as tough (since her body seems to be more durable than any of them) but if her without the armors scale to those attacks then I guess that's fine.
I mean it is literally consistently shown that CHC is her strongest armor man, I don't know what to tell you

Only DG I actually see with a high probability of beating Acno in a 1v1 is Selene via BFR since Acno can’t really eat Edolas and his magic would get sealed. Ignia and Aldoron probably could since the former looks like he is down for CQC while the latter could possibly pin Acno and just wail on him from that point.

Back