• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Small Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Human Form Acnologia, Black Dragon Slayer Knights, and Human Form Dragon Gods gotta be downgraded again

The upscaling to Baseline 6-B off of upscaling from Igneel's Power+Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu isn't really solid, it's just an assumption we made based on the fact that August and Irene said only Zeref with Fairy Heart stood a chance against Acnologia while looking at his Human Form and then Base Zeref survived and stood standing from an attack from Igneel's Power+Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu, but that isn't really reliable at all

Human Acnologia scared Irene and August and made them believe not even Base Zeref could win, so he still scales above all 3 of them

And a weaker Human Acnologia one-shot Full Power Animus casually while it took Dragonization Natsu many hits to take him down, so this means he scales above Dragonization Natsu as well

This means they basically get a small downgrade to "Low 6-B", not a big deal

I'm tired and sick, so hopefully this goes well

Last edited:
I don't really get the post, it explains the 6-B upscaling and calls it unreliable, which has no reasonable explanation behind why it is believed to be unreliable, after it all there is are a few characters that are massively below human Acno. if i am missing something in said post i'd love to be corrected

I don't really get the post, it explains the 6-B upscaling and calls it unreliable, which has no reasonable explanation behind why it is believed to be unreliable, after it all there is are a few characters that are massively below human Acno. if i am missing something in said post i'd love to be corrected
There's no real connection between Igneel's Power+FDKM Natsu and Human Form Acnologia, so we can't scale Human Form Acnologia to him

There's no real connection between Igneel's Power+FDKM Natsu and Human Form Acnologia, so we can't scale Human Form Acnologia to him
It's in the post, Base Zeref survives hits from Igneel's Power+FDKM Natsu, Both Irene and August claim Zeref to be inferior to Acno, He himself is afraid of Acno, Even after gaining FH He believes the only way is to reset the timeline

It's in the post, Base Zeref survives hits from Igneel's Power+FDKM Natsu, Both Irene and August claim Zeref to be inferior to Acno, He himself is afraid of Acno, Even after gaining FH He believes the only way is to reset the timeline
That doesn't necessarily mean Human Form Acnologia is above Igneel's Power+FDKM Natsu

It means he's above Base Zeref, August, and Irene, but not Igneel's Power+FDKM Natsu

Zeref surviving a single hit won't be enough to scale him to Igneel's Power+FDKM Natsu, as Igneel's Power Natsu was already overpowering Zeref and a single attack from Igneel's Power+FDKM Natsu severely injured him.

Zeref surviving a single hit won't be enough to scale him to Igneel's Power+FDKM Natsu, as Igneel's Power Natsu was already overpowering Zeref and a single attack from Igneel's Power+FDKM Natsu severely injured him.
Would this make Zeref's statement about Natsu killing him if Natsu landed one more hit on him using Igneel's Power + FDKM accurate?

Someone mentioned to me that it’s possible that while the Dragon Forms of the Dragon Gods scale above Dragon Form Acnologia, it’s possible that the Human Forms don’t, there’s been confusion about this for a while now, we can always make the Human Forms of the Dragon Gods scaling to Human Form Acnologia as only a “likely” or “possibly”

Thoughts?

Someone mentioned to me that it’s possible that while the Dragon Forms of the Dragon Gods scale above Dragon Form Acnologia, it’s possible that the Human Forms don’t, there’s been confusion about this for a while now, we can always make the Human Forms of the Dragon Gods scaling to Human Form Acnologia as only a “likely” or “possibly”

Thoughts?
I’m ok with this

Thoughts?
Eh, going from human form to dragon form is the exact same transformation so it doesn't really make sense for them not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back