• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

We have no idea, at this moment no, because we haven't seen him use it at will

Natsu, but only because they're basically equal and Natsu has won every single one of their fights where they were about equal
1. Aiight cool, man Dragon Force Gajeel was so cool, hate we only got it once, can't wait till it comes back in 100 Year Quest

2. So basically

Dragon Force Natsu>>>>>>FDKM Natsu>=Dragon Force Gajeel>>>>>LFDM Nastu>=Iron Shadow Dragon Mode Natsu>>>>Base Gajeel>=Base Natsu

1. Aiight cool, man Dragon Force Gajeel was so cool, hate we only got it once, can't wait till it comes back in 100 Year Quest

2. So basically

Dragon Force Natsu>>>>>>FDKM Natsu>=Dragon Force Gajeel>>>>>LFDM Nastu>=Iron Shadow Dragon Mode Natsu>>>>Base Gajeel>=Base Natsu
Well if we're saying they are all in X792, then yeah

Well if we're saying they are all in X792, then yeah
Yeah this is 100 Year Quest

Hmm, then would u put Strongest Armors Erza and Red Lightning Laxus above FDKM Natsu?

So

Dragon Force Natsu>>>>Strongest Armors/Enchantments Erza and Red Lightning Laxus>>>>FDKM Natsu>>>>>Base Laxus and Base Erza>>>>>LFDM Natsu>>>>>Base Natsu

Yeah this is 100 Year Quest

Hmm, then would u put Strongest Armors Erza and Red Lightning Laxus above FDKM Natsu?

So

Dragon Force Natsu>>>>Strongest Armors/Enchantments Erza and Red Lightning Laxus>>>>FDKM Natsu>>>>>Base Laxus and Base Erza>>>>>LFDM Natsu>>>>>Base Natsu
First of all, I would use so many ">"

The gaps aren't that big at all

I’m sorry but this just lets me know all u want upgrades without even knowing the knowledge of scaling or anything first before making a thread
1. It was a joke.

2. I'm perfectly aware of how scaling works in Fairy Tail.

3. Your grammar and writing skills are atrocious.

Also, if X792 DF Gajeel and X792 FDKM Natsu were to fight, I'd give it Natsu only because he has much more experience with FDKM than Gajeel had with DF at the time.

I consider them equal in power, since yes DF Gajeel didn't one-shot Bloodman but in his defense he'd just taken a beating and had been stabbed repeatedly. He was not at full power when he transformed.

1. It was a joke.

2. I'm perfectly aware of how scaling works in Fairy Tail.

3. Your grammar and writing skills are atrocious.
1. Sure

2 I hope so cause most of your threads have been thing but attempting upgrades

3. Imagine saying that because I don’t type “you” correctly but nice try though

I’m sorry but this just lets me know all u want upgrades without even knowing the knowledge of scaling or anything first before making a thread

MAVsBGN.jpg

A bit info from beggining of chapter:
1. they were originally called the six divine dragons, but the sixth died. The Great Labyrinth is his tomb, in which his remains lie.
2. The sixth was the divine dragon of the earth, Dogramag.
3. He was the weakest of the six.
4. Dragon slayers have all their internal organs changed in the process of becoming a dragon

I'm just so glad that Laxus and Gajeel appear to be joining this arc, I imagine Laxus and Gajeel will help square up against the 4 Dragon Slayer Knights

There were 6 dragon gods originally, but the sixth one was dead, and this great labyrinth is her/his tomb

The 6th dragon's element is Earth and his name is Dogramug

Dogramug is the weakest among Dragon Gods and Elefseria was the one who defeated the Dragon, 100 Years ago Dogramug ate Elfseria's heart during that fight, and the latter experienced Dragonization

Elefseria mentions the true horror of Dogramug is that his corpse overflows the abundant magic power that roots in the Earth. From that, appears an enormous labyrinth that is called "Dogra Great Labyrinth"

So many adventurers tried to enter the labyrinth and fom 1000 people, only several managed to exit. According to them, the entrance is getting wider every year. Despite Dogramug being the weakest Dragon Gods, Elefseria seems to be afraid and curious why its corpse still shines and "grows". Elefseria is also worried about his "heart"

Selene also appears to have summoned both Gajeel and Laxus and they meet up with Team Natsu, it appears they will be joining this arc

1. Shame that the 6th Dragon God is dead, I'd have liked to seen his abilities. Though him eating Elfseria's heart sounds incredibly awesome and hardcore.
2. I wonder what DS Magic Elfseria actually has.
3. Gajeel and Laxus joining the fight? YESSS! I want me some DF Gajeel and DF Laxus, and maybe a few upgrades for them both!
4. Selene is there, too? Oh boy, this is not going to be pretty.

I'm just so glad that Laxus and Gajeel appear to be joining this arc, I imagine Laxus and Gajeel will help square up against the 4 Dragon Slayer Knights
They said that the moment they blinked, they suddenly appeared there. It is likely Selene just transported them there.

EDIT: I feel like Laxus fights Kirin and Gajeel fights Madmole.

5. Elefseria killed Dogramag, but in the process he ate Elefseria's heart. However, he did not die because of the consequences of turning into a dragon, which do not need the heart to live, as they get an organ to replace it.
6. The real threat from Dogramag came after his death, when the magical power flowing from his corpse took root in the earth and created a huge underground labyrinth called the "Dogra Great Labyrinth". His remains continue to shine even after death with a power worthy of the name of a divine dragon.
7. More than 1000 people went into the labyrinth, only a few came back and they said that it has a complex structure and is expanding every year. And a hundred years ago a entrance was sealed into it.
8. What powers Dogramag possessed is not clear, except that his powers continue after death. Elefseria suggests that his remains did not decompose after death due to the imposition of some magic or that his body recovered from the power of the labyrinth.
9. Elefseria is most concerned about his heart, which he says still feels like it's beating. If the Diabolus get to him and eat him, they might get his Knowledge Dragon (法竜?) power. He is capable of mastering information about the entire magical world. The FTs have compared his power to the former chairman of Ishgar's council. But Elefseria himself says that man is far from him. And that with his power they can get information about a weapon comparable to the Face and Etherion, which Elefseria calls "negative heritage" and that it cannot be known to the people of this era, so he doesn't tell the FTs much about it.
10. They fly up to the entrance to the labyrinth and see Laxus and Gajeel there, who themselves are in the entrance all of a sudden (they were teleported in by Selene).
11. The chapter ends with Selene saying, "Let's start the game ladies and gentlemen of Fairy Tail.

Last edited:
So are all Dragons going to get regeneration? I mean, Elfseria regrew his missing heart, and this seems to be normal for dragons.

So are all Dragons going to get regeneration? I mean, Elfseria regrew his missing heart, and this seems to be normal for dragons.
Well Let’s wait for the chapter to come out before we suggest any additions
Pure Dragons maybe because Acnologia didn't regenerate his arm after Igneel ripped it off
Idk this seems like a retcon or contradiction or something because Elefseria is a human who regrew his heart due to becoming a dragon so idk why it wasn’t like that for Acnologia

Finished the official volume 8 of 100 Years Quest, there is nothing major to note, but some names have changed

Name changes are as follows...

Greige is now Grayju
Elentir is now Elentear
Spiritual Arts are now Spirit Arts
Spiritual Arts Users are now Spirit Artists
Youko is now Yoko
Moonlight Beauty Gods are now Moonlight Divinities

Yes, Gray and Juvia's child is literally just putting their names together in the worst way

Gray and Juvia = Grayju

Way to go Hiro... You're truly a genius on that one...

Back