• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Thanks for answering.

Here's hoping chapter 90 is a good one!

Also, I think the Celestial Armor from Dragon Cry should be added to Erza's strongest armors, considering it one-shot Swan, who kind of stomped Heaven's Wheel Erza and was winning until Erza used the Celestial Armor to one-shot her.

And were there ever calcs given for either Motherglare's roar or Igneel's fireball that he used against Acnologia? Neither one affects scaling too much as far as I know but I'm curious.

Pretty sure their roars should be at least in the Island tier since usually vaporing standard mountains yields AP that high

Though probably higher since pretty sure FT Mountains bigger than IRL Mountains

Man I just really want the Celestial Spirit King to come back in 100 Year Quest and show his true power

Reveal he was a god tier all this time, proceeds to briefly swap hands with a Dragon God or something ( maybe next arc with Viernes )

And give Lucy a CSK Star Dress that temporarily puts her in the God Tier category in power 😎

Man I just really want the Celestial Spirit King to come back in 100 Year Quest and show his true power

Reveal he was a god tier all this time, proceeds to briefly swap hands with a Dragon God or something ( maybe next arc with Viernes )

And give Lucy a CSK Star Dress that temporarily puts her in the God Tier category in power 😎
I'd die happy if CSK and/or CSK Lucy is revealed to be God Tier.

Thanks for answering.

Here's hoping chapter 90 is a good one!

Also, I think the Celestial Armor from Dragon Cry should be added to Erza's strongest armors, considering it one-shot Swan, who kind of stomped Heaven's Wheel Erza and was winning until Erza used the Celestial Armor to one-shot her.

And were there ever calcs given for either Motherglare's roar or Igneel's fireball that he used against Acnologia? Neither one affects scaling too much as far as I know but I'm curious.
Motherglare’s Roar was 7-B, Igneel is High 6-A, so that fireball has never been calced

Y E S

Motherglare’s Roar was 7-B, Igneel is High 6-A, so that fireball has never been calced
Well I found this calc for Motherglare, so if you want you should look at it and give your opinion on it.

Also, can Erza's Celestial Armor be one of her strongest armors for one-shotting Swan? Swan did kind of stomp Heaven's Wheel Erza, so she is >= Base Erza, but was one-shot by a Grand Chariot from Celestial Armor Erza.

I'm still having a thought that the Elentir surpassing their magic limit from Alta Face might be something they use later. I mean, that scenario might make sense if they are facing full powered Dragon Gods. And would be a good change if Lucy can permanently summon spirits or use Star Dress or Urano Metria without needing her keys. That would be good if she were to summon the Celestial King without needing to sacrifice another key.

I'm still having a thought that the Elentir surpassing their magic limit from Alta Face might be something they use later. I mean, that scenario might make sense if they are facing full powered Dragon Gods. And would be a good change if Lucy can permanently summon spirits or use Star Dress or Urano Metria without needing her keys. That would be good if she were to summon the Celestial King without needing to sacrifice another key.
Their previous limits may have increased and they may have gotten stronger overall due to Elentir

Sad that Suzaku gonna get off screened

Smh Mashima, don't introduce a cool character like that and then do him the dirty like THIS

Hopefully we see the final part of their fight

Like maybe Selene goes Dragon Form and Suzaku despite the form being restricted due to Dragonization has to go Dragon Force and manages to slightly damage her leaving a small scar before he gets stomped

I hope some day he and Oda decide to make a crossover between OP and either Fairy Tail, Edens Zero, or both.

Poor Georg, got the God Serena treatment, nothing but hype to be one-shot by an Acnologia level character

So a rough translation on mangahelpers say that Selene deliberately lost to Suzaku on purpose and that she loved her son Kurunugi. Selene was much faster that the Diabolos Guild didn't react to her killing Georg. Selene also admits Suzaku was strong at least.

Everything before that final attack Suzaku landed on Selene would be a legit feat

But she clearly took that last attack on purpose, so Suzaku doesn't fully scale to even Human Form Selene

1. Aw man, why'd they have to kill Georg? I had such high hopes for him.

2. Suzaku's going to get downgraded? Motherf-

3. I did really like Team Natsu reuniting with the rest of the guild (and Juvia was hilarious).

I have to ask, are we going to say that anyone who can one-shot Natsu in 100YQ from now on is above God Seed Aldoron?

I think Selene is gonna take control of Diabolos now.
1. I don't think a group dedicating to wiping out all dragons (like what Suzaku stated to Selene) is going to accept a Dragon as their leader.

2. Selene will probably kill Suzaku for her son's death, and will probably kill the others as well.

1. I don't think a group dedicating to wiping out all dragons (like what Suzaku stated to Selene) is going to accept a Dragon as their leader.

2. Selene will probably kill Suzaku for her son's death, and will probably kill the others as well.
1. Pretty sure Selene would threaten them into doing that.
2. I'm not sure if you see the translations on MangaHelpers. Selene said she will spare Suzaku's life since the latter has her son's power and is part of her son.

1. Pretty sure Selene would threaten them into doing that.
2. I'm not sure if you see the translations on MangaHelpers. Selene said she will spare Suzaku's life since the latter has her son's power and is part of her son.
1. That's definitely possible.

2. My bad I did not see the translations. Although, Selene did already kill her son's killer so I guess she'd have no personal grudge against Suzaku.

Back