• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucy Spirits discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, I'd like to bring up just a few things.

First off, Lucy says that Taurus would probably be a match for Elfman (who had just easily beat Loke) in power.

Next, I'd like to add to the above statement by proposing that Lucy get a "Strongest Spirits" addition to her writeups, much like how Erza has the "Strongest Armors" that greatly boost her power.

Who would the "Strongest Spirits" be? Probably Aquarius (since she's the most powerful Spirit), Loke (for being just beneath her), and Taurus (for constantly being portrayed as one of Lucy's strongest spirits.

For example, X793 Lucy would be "6-C, higher with Strongest Spirits and Star Dress Mix".

Lastly, I'm not sure if this is useful, but Star Dress Mix Lucy mentions that she can't use the exact same power Loke and Virgo have. Not to mention, Loke says it has the power of her and Virgo, implying that he's saying it has their combined strength.

Would these be minor buffs for anyone? Just curious.

Disagree, they don’t need to be separated, the difference between Lucy’s weaker spirits and stronger spirits is the same as the difference between a standard Fire Dragon Spell and a Dragon Slayer Secret Art

It doesn’t need a separate mention IMO

Disagree, they don’t need to be separated, the difference between Lucy’s weaker spirits and stronger spirits is the same as the difference between a standard Fire Dragon Spell and a Dragon Slayer Secret Art

It doesn’t need a separate mention IMO
Makes sense. Thanks for the quick response.

What about Taurus potentially being a match for Elfman? Does that mean anything? It's not guaranteed so I want your opinion, but it's not out of the question.

Makes sense. Thanks for the quick response.

What about Taurus potentially being a match for Elfman? Does that mean anything? It's not guaranteed so I want your opinion, but it's not out of the question.
Elfman was equal to Madmole, wo dropped Taurus with one attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back