• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

F**k this i will do it now!! forgive me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,firstly forgive me Kaltias and SD,i can't holding back to create this match,and secondly after this done i will stopping for a while again.

UKG and 5-A Necro lizard is used,bloodlusted,speed equalized,and SBA comes to play.

Kriemhild gretchen by xaiena-d5s6au4
Scp 682

VS

Who would win!!?

• UKG : 0
  • Necro-Lizard : 0
Now excuse me,i must take a bath with holy water now....*goes away*

This is essentially going to end up exactly like 682 vs Homura, im almost tempted to just close this now

I mean.

Either UKG curbs because she can win and 682 can't even affect her,

Or the match is inconclusive because she keeps stomping 682 until the end of times.

There is no actual debate either way

Lizard can't die, be BFRed, or erased. This goes on forever.

>thread

I can still taste the salt from that thread.

But unless Krispy Grapefruit has 1-B level existence erasure, my point still stands.

Immortality is restricted. The fact that it's a 3D shell controlled by a higher dimensional dragon isn't.

You can't destroy the shell completely without killing the host, whom happens to be 1-B.

It is restricted.

It's exactly the stuff that gets restricted all the freaking time.

Is it higher dimensional interference that makes you unkillable? Yes.

So it's restricted

So what feats are acceptable here? Because some of the stuff 682 has pulled off was because it was a 1-B trapped in a 3D body.

The stuff that it can do without 1-B shenanigans.

But if you really want to debate that:

1) UKG's curse hax grows alongside her powers so she corrupts 682 eventually

2) 682 never took conceptual erasure and survived so

3) UKG makes a law saying "you are not allowed to exist" and 682 follows it

4) His acausality has nothing to do with causality manipulation, so she rewrites cause and effect to prevent his existence

Meanwhile 682 can't even affect her

A tad unfair, no?

> His acausality has nothing to do with causality manipulation, so she rewrites cause and effect to prevent his existence

? His acausality comes from ressting the effects of an SCP that completely rewrites the past and history of whatever comes in contact with it, how does that have nothing to do with causality?

Since it's changing 682's past to change its present.

Which is trying to paradox his current self into something different

Question

Can you close this before we inevitably get into the 1B essence bullshit again? Better for both you and me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back