• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: MUTED VULGARITY

And here is the first match of Paprika, seems kinda random but you'll eventually see why I picked it

For now, enjoy this seemingly unrelated match
● ------------------------------------- ●
Ironwood stood outside the interrogation room, watching what goes inside through a one-way window. His prisoner sat politely by the table, her tongue sticking out. The clock on the wall continued to tick, indicating that she has spent 5 hours inside, hopefully to leave vulnerable and to also test on whether or not she can escape this place on her own. Her cartoonish capabilities and teleportation rendered containing her difficult at first, forcing the general to ask a favor from the Foundation.

"She hasn't said a single word since she's been brought here. Which is odd, she did talk when you first saw her..." Misato commented.
"I'll see what I can do" Connor replied before exiting the observation room and entering the interrogation room.

Inside the room, Paprika still seemed to be in her previous position, completely unmoving despite this new development. She simply stared down her interrogator until he finally sat down and began to consider his options. There wasn't much information on her verse with no direct communication ever established besides for fights. During his thoughts, the alpaca would occasionally let out a chuckle or two before returning to her usual silence.

Until...

In an instant, Paprika jolted awake, slamming her hooves at the metal table, denting it and earning Connor's immediate attention. Yet coming out of the alpaca's mouth wasn't a mumble, or scream, or laughter, or an unidentifiable noise, it was speech. Clear understandable English which she used to say.

"28 STAB WOUNDS! YOU DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE HIM A CHANCE, HUH?!".

In an instant, she slid past Connor's line of sight, appearing behind him to yell once again.

"DID YOU FEEL ANGER?! HATE?! HE WAS BLEEDING! BEGGING YOU FOR MERCY!".

She began to poke and prod at her interrogator in various spots, keeping her act up.

"BUT YOU STABBED HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!".

Her screams quieted to an eerie whisper, her mouth close to Connor's ear.

"I know you killed him. Why don't you say it?".

This silent was broken by yet another hit to the table, this time completely folding it and leaving it barely standing. And with that, Paprika continued her yelling.

"JUST SAY 'I KILLED HIM'. IS IT THAT HARD TO SAY?!".

Despite the lack of opposable thumbs, or any fingers, Paprika managed to lift Connor up by his suit to yell directly at his face.

"JUST SAY YOU KILLED HIM! JUST SAY IT!".

And just as sudden, Paprika hopped back to her seat, resuming her previous position though not before blowing a raspberry as everyone in the room watched in shock. Connor in particular pulled out his handgun, aimed it below his head, and fired though the ones watching him were still too shocked to react until he was resurrected and came back.

"So uh..." Misato asked before getting cut off.
"I've removed that memory from my system" Connor replied in fear.

As the two conversed, Ironwood exited the room to reconsider his choices. For unknown reasons, Paprika became a denizen the moment she passed through. Despite the power he had over this realm, it seems that he didn't fully control all aspects of it which in this moment, was quite distressing. On the bright side, it did mean his options for interrogation were wide open though he would have to make a lot of accommodations.

All this was to soothe his questions on this new challenge he faced. Entities that seemingly do not follow even the basic laws of physics, there had to be more to them, right? In his pondering, he found himself approached by a familiar figure, the old researcher from that one fateful day.

"Our staff has been notified of your difficulties. We're bringing in somebody that may be able to help" Director Aktus explained before noticing the doctor arriving "He's here. General, meet Dr. Jack Bright".

Walking down the hallway, a group of guards brought along a single researcher, male and middle aged with unkempt brown hair though most notably was what he was wearing. A necklace with a red jewel in the middle. "I assume this is a combat encounter? Am I approved a more physically adept body?" Dr. Bright asked, earning the approval of the director.

Dr. Bright simply took off his necklace and placed it over the neck of one of the guards. Said guard went limp for but a moment before returning to his previous state though there was an oddity in his stance. Once upright and disciplined, he now slouched just a bit with his hand now touched his face before immediately reaching for his weapons.

"Alright, off I go!" the guard said before entering the room.
"What have you just done?" Ironwood asked.
"Right, I'll be working with you. I'll tell you this once" Dr. Bright replied.

SCP-963 is an ornate amulet. When a living anthropoid makes direct skin contact with it, the mind of Dr. Bright will take over the subject's mind. If contact is made for 30 days without interruption, said subject will retain Dr. Bright's consciousness, allowing for multiple instances of him to exist at once.

"Which in this case, said duplicate is me and Dr. Bright is in that room" the duplicate explained "Well, that's enough formalities. Now, let's talk about benefits. I heard you killed an immortal and I'd really love more information on that. You see there's this really annoying lizard we want dead so-". His rambling went on for a bit while the main consciousness conversed a bit with the alpaca before the fight ensued, the latter babbling indescribably before finally beginning her assault without a word.

latest

DzTQXf-WsAEd-pH.jpg

VS
_redrawing__alpake_highlands_by_leolevahn_ddyeos5-pre.jpg

Last edited:
He doesn't exactly know he's getting one-shot so that's one of the things Paprika has over him
The issue is that Paprika can heal & empower herself after getting shot by the Atomic Revolver, do the projectiles one-shot or does her physical attacks?

The issue is that Paprika can heal & empower herself after getting shot by the Atomic Revolver, do the projectiles one-shot or does her physical attacks?
Yeah, her projectiles are comparable to her physicals

Also I'm not sure she can heal herself from cancer

She can definitely empower herself afterward to shrug off the effects and heal with the apples and can puff her wool up.
Perhaps but it does buy precious time for Bright to shoot her again with the revolver or try to take control of her via SCP-963

Perhaps but it does buy precious time for Bright to shoot her again with the revolver or try to take control of her via SCP-963
He'd have to throw it at her for it to take effect or let her make contact with it, and it seemingly depends on the amount of ammo Bright and Paprika have to go against healing and cancer.

He'd have to throw it at her for it to take effect or let her make contact with it, and it seemingly depends on the amount of ammo Bright and Paprika have to go against healing and cancer.
Yeah Paprika may have an almost unlimited supply so that can work though if I recall, aren't the tumors instantaneous and debilitating? Even if she can heal through it, it can at the very least incapacitate her temporarily, right?

Yeah Paprika may have an almost unlimited supply so that can work though if I recall, aren't the tumors instantaneous and debilitating? Even if she can heal through it, it can at the very least incapacitate her temporarily, right?
It clearly says that it kills within minutes, but if shot multiple times it stacks drastically for it to not be a concern so probably.

Sure thing, so the cancer might prevent the healing from happening by destroying the cells from duplicating, then there's the huge wincon for Paprika to just one-shot with a single projectile, but with Dr. Bright's combat experience with fighting Dr. Clef and SCP-076 whose a whole nother can of worms, Dr. Bright might pull it off but with difficulty, giving my vote to Dr. Bright with high-end mid difficulty due to the one-shot being a viable wincon.

Back