• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Big SCP Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why there is such a huge fuss on the 682 feats. 2747, 6747, and IHP being linked doesn't really mean anything. They were just listed as examples of pataphysical anomalies.

The only thing that happened is that 682 disobeyed and adapted to the plot written in by the Foundation and that it fought 3812. In essence, this only means 682 can somewhat resist plot hax from higher beings and that it can adapt to fight 3812. That's it.

As for 6820-A, like I said it should be 0 for being stuck in a stalemate with 6820, the machine that could rewrite the local Patasphere. And 4755 should be 0 as well for representing the Patasphere of its given timeline.
Makes sense

You could argue that 6820-A adapted to this level and isn't 0 by default. But I don't think anything indicates that and it's not really contradicted so far.

I don't think there's such a thing as resistance to resistance negation, just a higher level of resistance? And it would only apply to 6820-A.

953 is fine. I think Tllmbrg did a revision on it that fixed it, I'll check.

should Scp-6820-A have resistance to resistance negation because of Scp-3125’s anti memetic resistance negation thingy?

It says on the AP of Scp-6820-A of 682’s profile

Possibly Outerverse level (SCP-6820-A exists in a similar space as SCP-3125 and has been implied to be comparable in size to it. It also managed to adapt to its presence, whereas other ideas would have likely been absorbed)

And Scp-3125 has

Resistance Negation (SCP-3125 ignores the antimemetic defenses of entities like 2111),

Tbh it probably shouldn't be resistance negation. People keep confusing "simply overpowering one person's resistances" and "a special ability to ignore resistances". This is clearly the former. Just some conceptual entities stronger than others and thus able to resist the influence of others.

Tbh it probably shouldn't be resistance negation. People keep confusing "simply overpowering one person's resistances" and "a special ability to ignore resistances". This is clearly the former. Just some conceptual entities stronger than others and thus able to resist the influence of others.

what’s your thoughts on the Scp-953 profile though cause I’m still waiting on sir ovens

Dunno man?

All I can see is that she should scale to 682's speed in EU.

okay it’s just I thought the speed for article canon was never changed or something

cause this was a profile that I made and I’m terrible at making them so it probably had incorrect information.

ant deleted it. Though it says because it was also disturbing. (Though I still think i put incorrect information and stuff)

then it was brought back.

though I felt like it should have stayed deleted if I’m terrible at making profiles since I never calc stuff and other things

it still should have some mistakes of the original post.

that’s what I’m worried about.

Dunno man?

All I can see is that she should scale to 682's speed in EU.

okay it’s just I thought the speed for article canon was never changed or something

cause this was a profile that I made and I’m terrible at making them so it probably had incorrect information.

ant deleted it. Though it says because it was also disturbing. (Though I still think i put incorrect information and stuff)

then it was brought back.

though I felt like it should have stayed deleted if I’m terrible at making profiles since I never calc stuff and other things

it still should have some mistakes of the original post.

that’s what I’m worried about.

well all i can say is since it's brought back. i hope you guys can fix anything that needs to be fixed and all that for 953's profile

I guess these additions seem fine, I'm not well versed in SCP stuff though.

did you check the scp-953 thing and what are your thoughts?
Well Tllmbrg isn't working on it currently, so I guess you can take a crack at revising the page yourself if you want.

Other than that, I think we have enough agreements to apply the revision so I'll wait a while for any last minute chime-ins before applying.

Why does integer have high 1A dura when it has 0 AP?
Its AP isn't physical. It is merely able to manipulate the Patasphere while existing in the Simosphere. Saikou's upcoming cosmology blog should clear that up.

Well Tllmbrg isn't working on it currently, so I guess you can take a crack at revising the page yourself if you want.

Other than that, I think we have enough agreements to apply the revision so I'll wait a while for any last minute chime-ins before applying.
I don’t want to. Really the only Scp I really worked on was Scp-1025 because it doesn’t really need any calcs considering it’s just a book

here Scp-953 needs lots of searching because of extended canon and calcs aren’t my kind of thing

I actually felt glad when ant deleted it though for the wrong reasons because I didn’t have to work on the profile anymore/worry about it

I don’t want to. Really the only Scp I really worked on was Scp-1025 because it doesn’t really need any calcs considering it’s just a book

here Scp-953 needs lots of searching because of extended canon and calcs aren’t my kind of thing

I actually felt glad when ant deleted it though for the wrong reasons because I didn’t have to work on the profile anymore/worry about it
Yeah I'll see if Tllm can look into it.

As for the thread I'll do the edits now since no one has a problem with the changes.

Alright, changes have been applied. I will close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back