• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Extremely minor RWBY downgrade

This pertains to one character from the series. However this character is The God Brothers and I've noticed something that seems like wank to me. This doesn't have to do with the AP nor the speed as the title would suggest but rather the Stamina. It's currently rated as "Possibly limitless" however this is false. There's absolutely nothing to suggest they have limitless Stamina nor is this backed up by anything. Rather it should be changed to "Unknown" instead of "Possibly limitless" which seems to be wanked.

Seems legit. They should also get immortality type 4 btw.

And where exactly does that conceptual manip come from? Even a small note would help.

They shouldn't have concept manipulation to begin with. As for type 4 I'm not sure where that's mentioned.

Type 4 can also come from being a god. Although type 4 is utterly superfluous to start with and I'll probably look at it after the Pokemon and Stellar revisions finish.

TriforcePower1 said:
And where exactly does that conceptual manip come from? Even a small note would help.
They created the concepts of creation, destruction, choice, and knowledge, and gave those four concepts physical manifestation as the Relics

I will pull up the exact statement that says they created the concepts first and then bestowed them upon humanity after creating them when I get home from work

Why do they even have pages? I don't think we have reliable enough info about them.

I mean, why not just wait until its clarified (and showed to not be bullshit, because the lil brothers creation exclusivly attack the one thing he is proud of and leave all the other creations of the older one alone [unless provocted b animals that is])

The fact that they "spent days" doing this would likely bring the results down even further though.

I mean, "spending his days" can even be interpreted as months, years or more. Spending his days can be any lenght of time...

This^

Spent his days is a very common term for simply spending time in your life

Except it's never implied he took days or weeks or months to do any of this seeing as the younger brother would create things to destroy the older brothers creations overnight

WeeklyBattles said:
Except it's never implied he took days or weeks or months to do any of this seeing as the younger brother would create things to destroy the older brothers creations overnight
that... isn't true. His own says that he spent his time creating forces of destruction. No actual time is given beyond that.

We do not have any clue how much they did over one day, only that at night the lil brother would try to ruin it. Not all of them were created at once, and that alone is worth a downgrade.

And nowthat I rewatched it the creatures of grimm seem even less consitsent to the story, aas they lack the inate desire to destroy everything.

As always, that was never stated. What was stated was that, every night, he'd become disgusted and try to rid Remnant of life.

If it's said "spent his days" doing this rather than "spent days" to do this that'd be different. The former might instead imply he just does this frequently rather than that being the timeframe to do it once.

Spent his days immediately implies that it isn't done at once, already ruling High 6-A off.

Creating droughts, wildlife and plants overtime is not High 6-A. Even at once, it is not High 6-A actually. Also, there's absolutely no reason for their Striking Strength to receive scaling.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Just delete the profiles honestly, there's no tangible proof they even exist.
Statement from most knowledgeable character of the verse.

Said character is literally cursed by them.

The relics exist.

That's more than enough.

"They were brothers. The older sibling, the god of light found joy in creating forces of life.

Meawhile, the younger brother, the god of darkness, spent his time creating forces of distruction.

As you can imagine, they both had different ideas of how things should go. The older one would spend his days creating water, plants and wildlife.

At night his brother would wake to see all the things his brother made and became disgusted, to counteract his brothers creations the god of darkness brought draught, fire and famine, all he could do to rid remnant of life. But life always returned.

So one night the younger brother went and made something. Something that shared his inate desire to destroy anything and everyithing."

"The creatures of grimm"

"You guessed it. The older brother had finaly had enough. Knowing that they feaud couldn't last forever like this.

He propsed that they make one final creation that could make them both proud." Yadda yadda humans and relics come. (and grimm become teens and attack humans out of jelously while leaving every toher life alone. Talk about sharing the will to destroy everything)

Back