• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Extremely minor RWBY downgrade

In the video explaining their origins it literally shows the older brother creating the oceans with a wave of his hand

WeeklyBattles said:
In the video explaining their origins it literally shows the older brother creating the oceans with a wave of his hand
Where, I only see plants. And he spends his day waving his hand once?

That was in World of Remnant art style, which is not an actual visual feat.

Yeah, they haven't even appeared on the show yet, i'm honestly for deleting them. It wil be their time in a good few volumes i'd expect.

In other news, Amity Arena finally gonna give us some better renders

My opinion:

If they created all of water, which can be interpreted from the myth, then that's definitely a feat. But it wasn't instantaneously.

All the feats shown are put in a world of remnant artstyle, like they do for most of these lore scenes, which of course isnt what visually happened, seeing as its merely to tell the story.

They have no statements that support 'ocean making' either, especially in one go. I think we just need to wait until they actually appear to do something

I wished to ask, and it is unrealted, but isn't "dragging up a nevermore effordlesly" for ruby false? She got first boosted by weiss and then had to get further speedamp with her weapon recoil (which were dust rounds I belive)

Nah, Weiss only boosted Ruby to the edge of the clif, to which she created her own momentum while Weiss used her glyphs to allow Ruby to walk on it. And her being able to effortlessly handle those recoils, which doesn't really amp anything

Jinx666 said:
Nah, Weiss only boosted Ruby to the edge of the clif, to which she created her own momentum while Weiss used her glyphs to allow Ruby to walk on it. And her being able to effortlessly handle those recoils, which doesn't really amp anything
Why would she be fiering them if they didn't amp anything?

I think the most people would be able to agree on is altering them to '''Unknown '''for their tier.

She fired the rounds to gain faster momentum, and also to keep the Nevermore from being able to escape i guess.

Idk, im not a scythe master

But yeah, i suppose Unknown would suffice

Back