• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Explaining The Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
CrimsonStarFallen said:
RegisNex1232 said:
This can be said for most staff members.

I personally would prefer if someone like FANDOM would look at this as I trust them to be fairly impartial and unbiased.
Trusting Fandom won't get you anywhere bud.
Okay:

Proof that even FANDOM stepped i

The main reason he got banned is mainly, as far I know, is because of harrasment to ban a user to get horse p***.

By the way, there´s also this taken from the Knowledgeable Members List, because I couldn´t handle myself:

Ever is a bad brony
Note how Ever is here

Sera Loveheart said:
You know if we went to FANDOM they'd get global blocks right? If we went to Discord Staff they'd get blocked and the server taken down. They heavily violated Commumity Guidelines and ToU on both accounts.
Most of which is based on your word alone. This is my main problem, that no one has given proof that they actually doxxed, and that what they all said is somehow much worse than what Ever did.

Sera Loveheart said:
@Sir Ovens

That's the reason they wanted to expose me. They think Aeyu and I are men. Didn't know my sex mattered so much to people. Thought this was VSBW, not Facebook.
No way that's the reason of all this mess. There has been woman in here, like Prom, and hasn't caused nor the minimal issue.

Bobsican said:
I... know some stuff that could be considered "confidential".

Am I allowed to say it now that the situation has been exposed?
^^^ what you guys think? Im think if you could show anything that could help it would be really nice.

@Antonio its more like they believed their entire backstory is a lie.

@Bob go ahead and say it

SomebodyData said:
@Antonio its more like they believed their entire backstory is a lie.
@Bob go ahead and say it
Okay.

First, I would like to say that one of my previous comments here was updated with new information, go there and check it.

Second, this nice user told me in a PM about the issues and even a Discord user to contact for more information (however, as I had to go to sleep at the time, when I opened again my PC, these posts were gone, so you should ask him for more information)

By the way, ShieldsPlus, sorry for revealing this secret, but at least I saved it for the best moment.

@bobsic can you post your evidence in a new comment, i cant see to find your post here

Ah, the family itself. But they already knewn that, otherwise, they wouldn't have post pictures of her and its baby.

Other thing, let me warm any of you: when you post a picture of your or your family in any social media you lost any right of it, anyone can use it at please. So beware when doing so, issues like this happens.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I... I can't believe this. Those guys didn't seem at all like the types that would do something like this. Why would they do things like this and want to have VBW shut down but help out like they did?.

Well I guess It can't be helped and the evidence is there... Damn.
Is there 100% evidence that it was them? Like IP adressed search or something? I'll be odd to destroy something you are building. Could it be someone else in the wiki, another staff member? I have seen fake tweets, and facebook posts why is this any different? This is crazy.

@Soldier Blue

For what it is worth, you are one of the most mature, reliable, and appreciated staff members here. I really hope that you will stay as a part of his community despite this happening. We hope that doing this, although currently highly unpleasant, will lead to greater stability in the long run.

How come these guys are being publicly humiliated while the Ever stuff is being kept under wraps?

please this shouldnt even be considered humiliation compared to their bashing of the site and other stuff that makes us users look bad as well as the site

Jobbo said:
How come these guys are being publicly humiliated while the Ever stuff is being kept under wraps?
But the Ever stuff is not really being kept under wraps? Also this is to explain their disappearance.

Btw

ArbitraryNumbers said:
@Cal

Bluedash posted a picture of your skype in the discord without your permission.
@Cal I am really sorry for looking at this photo without your permission...I was just so curious...

We will likely have to continue to talk in private regarding what to do about The Everlasting situation, but there is definitely no hurry, and the current issue is far more important.

Antoniofer said:
Ah, the family itself. But they already knewn that, otherwise, they wouldn't have post pictures of her and its baby.

Other thing, let me warm any of you: when you post a picture of your or your family in any social media you lost any right of it, anyone can use it at please. So beware when doing so, issues like this happens.
I did not post it on any social media. I posted them in a private Google Hangouts chat that you can't even join via link anymore. You must be manually added. Flo took them from there. If they were you could Google Search them and my social media would pop up. These came straight from my phone.

For those thinking this is unfair, this Discord's primary goal was to have VS Battles Wiki itself shut down by cropping out of context screenshots about staff misdeeds 1 by 1 and reporting all of it to FANDOM, as well as targeting them to make them mad enough to retire.

This group needed to be stopped in its tracks by someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back