• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Explaining The Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reppuzan said:
@AppleLord

It was a private Discord server. It'd be highly unlikely for anyone to access and "fake" these posts.
I don't know much about Discord, but back in 2017 people were able to hack someone just by sending them a picture or so I read with a simple Google search. Shouldn't the ones claiming to be "innocent" do a reportar claim to the people in charger of Discord? They should be able to get a report from them if their accounts were acceses from another IP adressed. If they haven' already that means they are completly guilty.

Ok, I know I'm pretty much irrelevant in this site as I'm not very well known, but Kep is completely right. These bullying levels are absolutely not allowed and should disappear from the face of the Earth.

What the **** are we talking about? People who start to heavily insult guys who just want to have a normal life here and live good times in this wikia simply because "their skills in Vs debating are not good"? Are we joking? We should not be surprised that many people (not just in wikia in general) leave Vs debating due to cyber-bullying.

But then, encourage people to commit suicide and hope that all members of wikia die in a terrible way because they have different opinions? This, guys, it's not just bullying, this is literally having nothing better to do in life and wasting those few neurons left in the brain to spam incredibly stupid arguments about why "those people suck." They can't just say a person should die because he's not a great debater or because he has a different opinion (not to mention that they are no one to say that the person isn't a great debater but this is irrelevant)

This is simply a giant NO, those guys totally deserve to be banned. And then, stalking wikia activities and punctually posting stupid memes to insult Vs battle members. Not to mention that some of them literally took real pictures of underage people and used them for advertising purposes or just to laugh and make fun of them, including a photo of an 11 month old baby, and all this just because they have a terrifying obsession. Also, they were literally telling each other to lie about some stuff (an example is the Frantzy link) in order to gain something.

And I would not like to go further because other things have been brilliantly exposed by Kep and others. I know that maybe my opinion may not count so much, but I just wanted to say that they were banned for excellent reason.

Yobobojojo said:
Sorry if this is intrusive, but did Flo hack it or something to get them?
No, he was just a member of the VBW Hangouts and was in Sera's inner circle.

Just a case of trusting the wrong person.

Yobobojojo said:
Sorry if this is intrusive, but did Flo hack it or something to get them?

No. He was a memeber there and simply downloaded or even screenshotted them. The fact that he was is proof that he was a very trusted friend of mine...or at least pretended to be.

From what I can read from him also undertaking the massive task of actually tricking people into saying things and basically doing the same shit they did.

From what I can get out of this he basically ran to people, spouted the same shit he is painting everyone else as the devil for and then screenshotted when they agreed.

Kep-sama....bows head ARIGATOU!

It must have been hard to do this since some of them were yur friends....however....sometimes sacrificing yur friendship to stop bullying....shows the essence of a hero!

I think it's a little serious to talk like an anime character.

May someone please explain to me (Message Wall perhaps?) what exactly went down with Ever?

Well this is a truly sad day....but let's not just sit in this dark time and move forward into a fun future! we can start by saying....WELCOME BACK SHADOW!

That was one pic. One I sent to Byakuya to tease him because he always posted girl pics. I never claimed to be her.

I would try and add words to this but I don't think anymore is needed. Everyone pretty much took them from me.

I still can't believe for one second that all of this was actually happening for that long and none of us (except Kep) knew one damn thing about it. None of the people banned were those I was close to but I honestly do feel like an idioit and was just someone getting...well....used.

They actually had no pics of me. Just my little sister-in-laws and kid.

Well. Guess that my inactivity was the best thing that could happen to me.

Time to move on guys, what was done can't be repaired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back