• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Explaining The Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll admit that Naruto threads always did bring out the worst in him but when he first came to the wiki and reached out to me about Prototype I never go the impression that he's the kinda person who'd do something like this

Alright Alright.

1. I do see this as serious. I just dont literally have the knowledge on this topic at all to know its full extremities.

2. The evidence of what theyre saying is crystal clear. its disgusting, but frankly, in my honest opinion, cause i cant help but feel im wrong myself, the comments that werent personally directed to anyone to their face, the ones that didn't hurt the wiki, or anyone else because of it, and at the end of the day, just things people say, should have AT LEAST been talked to. A lot of these members are actually helpful. People made the discord to legit want to talk about the problems on the wiki, because we feel we aren't allowed to otherwise harsh consequences would be made. That naturally would stir people up like it has done to me in the past, and sometimes this is just someones natural outlet. Its disgusting ofc, and i certainly dont approve, but a lot of these comments dont seem to be anything other than just some angry slip-outs.

3. All im saying is, it seems to me, and to others, that its a little sketchy that these claims can be so easily believed without evidence that has been exposed (in a censored way ofc). I am accusing no one of lying, but just like how law works, evidence should be clearly made out (ABOUT the doxxing event, NOT the offensive slurs) and not just being trusted to 'we have the evidence'.

Jinx666 said:
3. All im saying is, it seems to me, and to others, that its a little sketchy that these claims can be so easily believed without evidence that has been exposed (in a censored way ofc). I am accusing no one of lying, but just like how law works, evidence should be clearly made out (ABOUT the doxxing event, NOT the offensive slurs) and not just being trusted to 'we have the evidence'.
I dont see what other evidence you need. I am reading them all right now.

As far as the four staff members go, I feel a need to point out that while Blue and KamiYasha definitely met the fandom dangerous criteria, the UMR and Fil stuff that you posted were them just talking their grievances. They were doing it in the most disgustingly childish and insulting manner possible, but they weren't making actual threats just mocking and complaining. That being said, I don't know any context outside of what you posted here, so I don't know what the discussion of UMR's demotion was about or anything else. I also assume the stuff about Sera's family is pretty damning and I don't expect you to show it.

Rocker1189 said:
Jinx666 said:
I dont see what other evidence you need. I am reading them all right now.
Evidence of the actual doxxing, which is apparently available, and im sure can be censored in some way.

What more exactly do you want. Like Kepe has posted scans for each member and scans to prove his points. What more do you want hm? At this point you are trying to nitpick details.

I don't care about the toxicity, whether that deserves perma bans is up in the air considering Everlasting's case.

I'm referring to the reasons given for getting the screen shots, since no one has actually given proof that Sera and her family got doxxed. Instead it feels like an excuse to go after the Discord group.

So...

All of this happened when I was still trying to understand why Ever was banned? I'm really surprised to see some names here, as most of them seemed friendly.

Even some of the nicest people can be a leopard ready to pounce on their prey. I've been unsurprised by much worse. I remember being in a server where Fllflourine voiced how they pretty much hated this site anyways. Given his behaviors on that server, it wasn't surprising he was involved in something like this.

By the way. Kep had been planning to get them banned before the stuff about me even came up. And it was Aeyu that originally alerted me of what was happening. I always saw Flo as a good friend, so of course what he did was a huge slap in the face to me.

They've made memes about me, bashed me, called me everything in the book and for eleven months I remained quiet until their need to expose me got to those levels. I never had any vendetta against Flo but apparently after all this time he had one against me. He could have at least asked me first.

Sera Loveheart said:
By the way. Kep had been planning to get them banned before the stuff about me even came up. And it was Aeyu that originally alerted me of what was happening.
And this isn't troubling? Should I be worried about staff being out to get me off a site I enjoy from time to time?

Jinx666 said:
How does a site about fictional fighting get into all this damn drama

Compared to this, Goku vs Superman should be legal
Ask them

face-screaming-in-fear_1f631.png

Jinx666 said:
How does a site about fictional fighting get into all this damn drama

Compared to this, Goku vs Superman should be legal
The small things are what cause you to develop a hatred for certain people sometimes.

@Regis

No not at all. Your worries aren't a problem, but no one is out to get you.

PlozAlcachaz said:
I hate to be that guy, but how some of these people got promoted in the first place baffled me. Not because of this, but people like Rice were rather... "jerkish" to say the least. I feel bad for the people affected by this though. I remember someone trying to dodge someone over a similar situation like this.
Dont worry I thought the same.

Let's be real, most of the staff can be annnoying jerks when they want to. Whether you care or not, it's there.

As far as length of bans go, I fail to see how this (the toxicity, not the doxxing) is so much worse than Ever's sick RPs about horses. Note that he got 3 months off while everyone here is gone for good. Not to mention that accusations of doxxing are serious and should not be made solely to get rid of people. I don't care if they get bans, but permas for staff who have done good work for the wiki, while another staff gets off practically scot free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back