• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Explaining many things about Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know that these ratings are for the Trainers' Pokémon, right. We should rank them based on what Pokémon they use, not arbitrarily.

Honestly, I find myself agreeing more with Cal here. Red was already pretty high into the High 6-C+ range before he left Kanto. To say he's not even twice as strong by the point of S/M seems pretty iffy. Especially since he was far above G/S/C Blue, who was already far, far above his R/B/Y days.

You got to watch your first ever Marvel movie (Black Panther) for two hours and it's almost war in here. smh

Anyway. I am vehemently against solid 6-B trainers. That's just a fact. However, Red in Kanto as Darkanine said was already high on the High 6-C scale. In Johto he was even stronger than that. In Unova he was even stronger than that. In Alola he was even stronger. One can safely say that he's reasonably made to the Low 6-B baseline at this point. A benchmark where I believe on few characters should rank. The only character I will say scale to Red is Blue, Green, Ethan/Lyra Nate/Rosa, Sun/Moon and the USUM versions of Sun/Moon as they are the only ones to canonical fight the stronger versions of Red.

This is the farthest I am willing to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back