• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Explain to me why Gogeta got upgraded to a 2-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
334210e87823a78c6208a2f50d2246d27688e850r1-480-262v2 hq

If quote number 1 is enough to put him at a 2-C then quote number 2 should be enough to make MUI goku a 2-C. I think we should just take down the 2-C rating from gogeta.
536e9091f3c88aab0a6560092bf06aa04d182e08v2 hq

Basically SSB Gogeta stomped Full Power Broly, who possibly surpasses Beerus.

MUI Goku maybe surpasses Beerus.

This means that MUI doesn't meet the 2x requirement of Beerus to get into 2-C, but since Gogeta stomped somebody that roughly on the same level as MUI Goku, he should reasonably breach 2-C territory.

Wasn't the difference between 2-C and low 2-C unquantifiable? I thought it was because it was said 2 gods of destruction fighting would destroy 2 of the universes, so they would just need to be as strong as 2 gods of destruction.. tho beerus isn't 2-C so maybe that got changed

EmperorDoom25 said:
It was supposed to be unquantifiable
But......Dragon Ball broke our tiering system
Then wouldn't beerus be 2-C because only being half as powerful as being able to dosen't matter if the sight treats it as a separation of infinte there for....my head hurta

This is why I made that 'what changed well I was gone for a few months' Q&A thread but no one came....

So how the heck does low 2-C to 2-C work now?

According to the site, you cant become 2-C via multipliers alone. You need specific statements of destroying more than one universe space-time continuum at once

But apparently, you can be 2-C via multipliers in Dragon Ball, so....I dont know....

I don't understand this. Where is the thread for this? Because, this feels like we are giving Dragon Ball extra attention as one should not be able to reach 2-C via multipliers.

EmperorDoom25 said:
According to the site, you cant become 2-C via multipliers alone. You need specific statements of destroying more than one universe space-time continuum at once
But apparently, you can be 2-C via multipliers in Dragon Ball, so....I dont know, really.
Ok maybe, I think I made sense of it, it's not a infinte gap it's a 'unquantifiable' gap, sense this was a statment of a event it's assumed to be baseline, there for sense 2 people did it, it would be, half of unquantifiable so 2 halfs of unquantifiable make a whole unquantifiable even if what unquantifiable is is unknown.....but I have been told it's actually infinte before......which actually means that...you shouldn't be able to cut it in half there for beerus and the gods of destruction should actually be 2-C...welp that didn't work out.

I always wondered about that too. I know how high Dragon Ball characters are into Low 2-C, but Gogeta stomping those characters breaks the rule of the difference between Low 2-C and 2-C is unquantifiable.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I don't understand this. Where is the thread for this? Because, this feels like we are giving Dragon Ball extra attention as one should not be able to reach 2-C via multipliers.
It's a statment that 2 gods of destruction fighting would destroy 2 universes...the gods of destruction are low 2-C because 2 of them did it, so..umm what do you think of that?

Broly >>>> Beerus

But the statement especifically says there are needed 2 gods In order to destroy 2 universes. So unless

Broly >>>> Beerus and Champa

There is no Tier 2-C Gogueta

Well if you can't reach 2-C by multiplying then shouldn't you not be able to fall out of it by dividing? There for shouldn't the individual gods of destruction be 2-C? This...is confusing

Ok I've reached the conclusion that either the upgrade makes sense because the gods of destruction have a baseline 2-C feat split between them, or that you can't go below 2-C by Dividing because you can never reach it by multiplying and there for the individual gods of destruction should have been 2-C.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
There was 4 parts to that thread... 4... parts... soooo... i rememberd the thread that started it..

it got really heated.. and lot of admin attentions.. lots of arguments.. and now the whole Low 2-C to 2-C is confusing to me... When does Low 2-C become 2-C.. is confusing..

his profile dose say he should be able to use up to kaioken times 20 with super Saiyan blue, so that should handle the scaling of being above champa and beerus combined if there were any doubts and it says possible anyway.

I think that we talked about removing the 2-C rating for Gogeta in a previous content revision thread, but that people forgot to respond to it, so nothing happened.

Beerus and Champa have a shared 2-C feat. If they went 100% at eachother, they would blow up both U6 and U7 even though the battle was taking place in U7. That means that their energies would have to cross the 5-D realm to reach the other Universe. However since the feat is shared, they're both still individually Low 2-C. However, the barrier that prevents somebody from upgrading from Low 2-C to 2-C is now removed.

The "Unquantifiable" difference between Low 2-C and 2-C is the fact that we can't quantify how much power it would take to cross the distance between timelines. Beerus and Champa has displayed power able to cross said distance however, so this isn't a problem. Therefore, anybody 2x stronger than Beerus or Champa individually would be 2-C; in this case, Gogeta would be (Via stomping somebody who's Beerus level).

So yes, Gogeta via stomping should possibly be 2-C since stomping in Dragon Ball can range from a .5 difference to a 10x difference in power. Hence the "Possibly" in there. And anybody who can solo Gods of Destruction (So the Angels, Grand Priest, etc.) would be 2-C as well since they're on a level even further above Gogeta to the point of stomping them themselves.

No, nobody was talking about removing the 2-C rating for Gogeta Ant. It was thoroughly discussed and because the variable range for "Stomping" in Dragon Ball has a wide range of difference requirements, it was agreed Gogeta should remain "Possibly 2-C" for being possibly 2x stronger than Beerus.

I feel like it's less crossing 5D space and more there not being such a space, but same difference.

Said difference also means that anyone high enough could reach two or more universes in power.

The 5-D separation stuff is pure unadulterated pseudoscience. How that became an unspoken rule is beyond me.

Well, if universal space-time branes are 4-D, you would need an extra dimension to fit more than one of them, and we wouldn't know the distance, so using multiplication of Low 2-C ratings is unreliable.

Anyway, that is very off topic.

So should we close this thread, or keep it open a while longer?

do you think editing the "possibly 2-C' to "Possibly higher" is better? i think it would solve the "why is gogeta 2-C" problem

I suppose that could be an idea, yes.

I get that the rules for dragon ball are different because i believe dragon ball as the most loosely held together multiverse rules. But if we are going to take the "probably" statement from Goku who hasn't even seen beerus' full power before then we should should take the statements from whis(who does know beerus' full power) that Jiren is perhaps stronger than a god of destruction seriously.
85A4225F-3DCA-46EF-9A96-A5A604CD154A

My stance is either remove it or give Jiren and MUI Goku a possibly 2-C as well

It isn't enough to likely be stronger than Beerus. To stomp somebody who is likely stronger than Beerus is a different issue.

Whis was saying that Jiren was stronger than beerus before he even started showing a fraction of his power anyway.

DTG499 said:
You don't consider MUI Goku vs Jiren a stomp?
No. They were around the same level and it wasn't a stomp of such a magnitude that was Gogeta vs Broly.

DTG499 said:
Whis was saying that Jiren was stronger than beerus before he even started showing a fraction of his power anyway.
And that statement was an estimate about Jiren's full power given the fact that only the fraction of his power was so strong.

I think we should have the statements of whis held in a higher regard over what Goku, a Kaisohin or any other character besides the grand priest says.

Jiren is at least stronger than Belmod. Whether he is stronger than Beerus or not is still up in the air, but he is at the upper GoD level. And the difference between him and UI Goku isn't much as UI Goku was stated to "maybe" surpass Beerus.

The only reason Gogeta is even "possibly" 2-C is because he is faaar stronger than Legendary Broly.

DTG499 said:
Whis wasn't the one who said he appears far from full power
He was the one who said it.

The statement was when any two gods of destruction fight they will destroy each other's universes

DTG499 said:
The statement was when any two gods of destruction fight they will destroy each other's universes
We already accept that statement so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back