• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Existence Erasure for Anti-Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Since the Anti-Monitor can devour universes, which cease to exist in the past, present and future, should he have Existence Erasure via universe destruction or Via Absorption? Because the universe is erased from the timeline.

Okay, should we add Space-Time Manipulation on his profile instead?

Space-time manipulation is a more versatile ability.

Existence erasure is possible, but I am uncertain.

That is true. He never outright erased his enemies as far as I recall.

So, we should add Limited Space-Time Manipulation on his profile

It is not limited. He already got Time Manipulation. Space Manipulation, I agree, was missing since he has feats.

This is a 2-C feat. To be honest, both Anti-Monitor and The Monitor have 2-C feats since they scale to each other and this statement is 2-C feats (He can devour entire universes, which cease to exist in the past, present and future)

• Low Multiverse level: Characters who can destroy and/or create up to 1000 universal space-time continuums. The power difference between Low 2-C and 2-C characters is not possible to exactly quantify, given that the latter category has to breach the distance between universes along a 5-dimensional axis.
This should be a topic for another Content Revision Thread.

Nedge1000 said:
This is a 2-C feat. To be honest, both Anti-Monitor and The Monitor have 2-C feats since they scale to each other and this statement is 2-C feats (He can devour entire universes, which cease to exist in the past, present and future)
It doesn't seem to be so at first glance:

The phrase you just posted can very well imply that he can destroy universes individually.

It's like saying that "a hydrogen bomb has the power to destroy cities": it can destroy individual cities, but it can't obliterate multiple cities at once.

Nedge1000 said:
When you destroy a universe's space-time continuum you are destroying its past, present, and future. That's Low 2-C.

Now if there were different timelines, that would be 2-C.

DMB 1 said:
Nedge1000 said:
It doesn't seem to be so at first glance:
The phrase you just posted can very well imply that he can destroy universes individually.

It's like saying that "a hydrogen bomb has the power to destroy cities": it can destroy individual cities, but it can't obliterate multiple cities at once.

@DMB Is that directed towards me? Cause I already know this is just low 2-C.

I was talking about the multiversal tuning fork the monitor used to merge universes.

No, i don't have scan for the multiverse tuning fork unfortunately. Can we add Space-Time Manipulation on Anti-Monitor profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back