• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

1.one layer into boundless is already beyond boundless.
not mentioning the existence of mathematical universe/multiverse,containing all mathematical structures even transcending itself,and even this:
imagine this:
0: physical ''world''=high hyperversal(infinite dimensions)
1=outerversal(dwarf high hyperversal as hygh hyperversal dwarf to 3 dimensional beings,practically being impossible to reach)
2=high outerversal(trascends the axiom of outerversal,what would be inaccessible to outerversal,like outerversal inaccesible trascendes everything below him)
3=boundless(the same thing)
infinite=extraversal(infinite layers that every is inaccesible higher than the previos one)
like,that is literraly how you are ''beyond''boundless
jesus tecnically exists,because of people ideas and concepts about a hero,so shinra is the greatest hero,and the greatest hero in our world,is jesus(even when in his 30 years of life he did nothing but live his own life)
the thing that needs to be stop is the great cataclysm,not adolla,adolla is the collective unconcioness,also the reason why hope is universal or higher,is because is the only thing that can prevent despair,and despair is the thing that can destroy the collective unconcioness and give the great cataclysm is power to destroy the world.
like i say,the great cataclysm worked last time (but not efficiently enough, because dragon was not there, and dragon has the greatest despair)even with peoples hope,the great cataclysm was not stop,and succesfully destroy the world,but then shinrabanshoman alter everything to prevent despair from being something that exist again,and destroy despair.
Dude, this just seems like flowery language on your end or just stuff that's outright wrong.

One layer into boundless, say, a boundless character that's infinitely stronger than another boundless character, is still boundless. This is what the tiering system has to say about the boundless tier:

Characters who can affect objects which completely exceed the logical foundations of High 1-A, much like it exceeds the ones defining 1-A and below, meaning that all possible levels of High 1-A are exceeded, even an infinite or uncountably amount of such levels. This tier has no endpoint, and can be extended to any higher level just like the ones above.

Here's the link if you want to check for yourself.

Also, do you have any proof or solid line of reasoning for Adolla being Tier 1 in any way shape or form? I need scans that show evidence of transcendence to get to Tier 1.

While I'm here, does anyone else think that FF is Tier 1, and would you be willing to provide arguments for it as well? I'm genuinely curious to see where the heck this notion came from.

about the higher dimensional thing or about the reactive evolution?also they could ban me or something,and i don't want that
You won't get banned unless you violate a thread rule or insult other users, stuff like that. Making a CRT and reasonably expressing your opinions as long as there isn't a discussion rule against it is perfectly fine.

well the argument comes down to adolla being a higher plane of existence, housing concepts such as mathematics higher plane law etc. one scan talks about the transcendence of the otherworld.

Also, do you have any proof or solid line of reasoning for Adolla being Tier 1 in any way shape or form? I need scans that show evidence of transcendence to get to Tier 1.

While I'm here, does anyone else think that FF is Tier 1, and would you be willing to provide arguments for it as well? I'm genuinely curious to see where the heck this notion came from.
the adolla burst comes from a plane that is not in the normal plane,sho says that adolla is another dimension,leonard and joker are in adolla and they say is a higher plane,giovanni say that the evangelist a in a higher plane(adolla)
is crearly that atsuki left the idea that adolla is a higher plane that is beyond the normal plane(the universe)i think they are all,but there is also the fact that shinra need to sleep to enter adolla.

the adolla burst comes from a plane that is not in the normal plane,sho says that adolla is another dimension,leonard and joker are in adolla and they say is a higher plane,giovanni say that the evangelist a in a higher plane(adolla)
is crearly that atsuki left the idea that adolla is a higher plane that is beyond the normal plane(the universe)i think they are all,but there is also the fact that shinra need to sleep to enter adolla.
At most that'd warrant at most Low 2-C even if it's infinite transcendence, not Tier 1.

At most that'd warrant at most Low 2-C even if it's infinite transcendence, not Tier 1.
i am not a genius or a cientist,but i think special law of relativity is 4 dimensional,but even sho stated that adolla is in higher plane.
also that is not much logical,considering that adolla is not even a ''infinite''place or aparently is not a infinite place.

i am not a genius or a cientist,but i think special law of relativity is 4 dimensional,but even sho stated that adolla is in higher plane.
also that is not much logical,considering that adolla is not even a ''infinite''place or aparently is not a infinite place.
youre right, adolla is a place beyond infinity. beyond the tiering system. shinra > fiction (except goku)

1.one layer into boundless is already beyond boundless.
not mentioning the existence of mathematical universe/multiverse,containing all mathematical structures even transcending itself,and even this:
imagine this:
0: physical ''world''=high hyperversal(infinite dimensions)
1=outerversal(dwarf high hyperversal as hygh hyperversal dwarf to 3 dimensional beings,practically being impossible to reach)
2=high outerversal(trascends the axiom of outerversal,what would be inaccessible to outerversal,like outerversal inaccesible trascendes everything below him)
3=boundless(the same thing)
infinite=extraversal(infinite layers that every is inaccesible higher than the previos one)
like,that is literraly how you are ''beyond''boundless
The things you just mentioned are still not boundless. Boundless is being completely unbounded by everything it's literally a state of being and not an actual tier.
jesus tecnically exists,because of people ideas and concepts about a hero,so shinra is the greatest hero,and the greatest hero in our world,is jesus(even when in his 30 years of life he did nothing but live his own life)
You just said "jesus lived 30 years of his life but your saying hes a concept" w0t
the thing that needs to be stop is the great cataclysm,not adolla,adolla is the collective unconcioness,also the reason why hope is universal or higher,is because is the only thing that can prevent despair,and despair is the thing that can destroy the collective unconcioness and give the great cataclysm is power to destroy the world.
like i say,the great cataclysm worked last time (but not efficiently enough, because dragon was not there, and dragon has the greatest despair)even with peoples hope,the great cataclysm was not stop,and succesfully destroy the world,but then shinrabanshoman alter everything to prevent despair from being something that exist again,and destroy despair.
Dragon doesn't have the greatest despair, hanumea mixed with the evangelist does.

He didn't destroy despair but he sent it somewhere else being the sun. You still haven't proven how hope is a universal. If hope is a universal concept, then every other concept is also universal. Love,sadness, despair, evil, chaos, freedom, destruction, flow, time etc. But sadly this isn't the case since, concepts have no tier and is just something that exist

LMAO THIS IS CRAZYYY
It's crazy how shinra had complete control over life, reality and could make dreams possible yet still couldn't get a father. Started fatherless, gained the power to not be fatherless just to still be fatherless.

Boundless is being completely unbounded by everything it's literally a state of being and not an actual tier.
you are describing omnipotence,that in fiction is equal to being the most powerful of the verse with a big difference.

It's crazy how shinra had complete control over life, reality and could make dreams possible yet still couldn't get a father. Started fatherless, gained the power to not be fatherless just to still be fatherless.
I already said it, shinra doesn't have a father, he is a virgin birth, would you ask to meet your father, if you knew that you never really had him in the first place?

You just said "jesus lived 30 years of his life but your saying hes a concept" w0t
that is in our world,jesus live 30 years,but in the fire force world,people see shinra has a hero,so the concept of hero is projected in shinra.

By the way, dopplegangers can continue to exist regardless of whether the original person is alive or dead.

Dragon doesn't have the greatest despair, hanumea mixed with the evangelist does.

He didn't destroy despair but he sent it somewhere else being the sun. You still haven't proven how hope is a universal. If hope is a universal concept, then every other concept is also universal. Love,sadness, despair, evil, chaos, freedom, destruction, flow, time etc. But sadly this isn't the case since, concepts have no tier and is just something that exist
i say dragon was the one with the greatest despair,but he is not despair itself,there is a big difference.
yes of course, if you know that literally shinrabanshoman said that despair had no place in the world, so he simply erased it and then it became a sun, in fact at the end of the same series it is said that the world did not fall back into the desperation
and in soul eater (post fire force) it shows that despair no longer rules, now it is fear and madness.
haumea say that humanity can imagine anything that can bring them hope to prevent they despair(this is philosophical for say)
rage,apathy,passivity,madness,disgust,fear and destruction,combine them all and you will have despair.
despair is the fuel for the great cataclysm,hope is the thing that can prevent the cataclysm.
the great cataclysm can alter the physics of the world,this in a universal scale.
because of peoples perpcetion(even when the cataclysm was not even in the peakest)
in the peakest,the world of perceptionts and reality become one.
and make imagination a reality.

i say dragon was the one with the greatest despair,but he is not despair itself,there is a big difference.
yes of course, if you know that literally shinrabanshoman said that despair had no place in the world, so he simply erased it and then it became a sun, in fact at the end of the same series it is said that the world did not fall back into the desperation
and in soul eater (post fire force) it shows that despair no longer rules, now it is fear and madness.
haumea say that humanity can imagine anything that can bring them hope to prevent they despair(this is philosophical for say)
rage,apathy,passivity,madness,disgust,fear and destruction,combine them all and you will have despair.
despair is the fuel for the great cataclysm,hope is the thing that can prevent the cataclysm.
the great cataclysm can alter the physics of the world,this in a universal scale.
because of peoples perpcetion(even when the cataclysm was not even in the peakest)
I don't see how any of this equals Tier 1 Fire Force.

I don't see how any of this equals Tier 1 Fire Force.
It has already been said multiple times and it was made clear that adolla is a higher dimension,and that will put them in the higher dimension,no such thing as a 3.5 dimension or just 3 dimensional because the rules of the wiki,when it's not exactly like that, and it shouldn't be like that, maybe I should really try to get that rule changed

It has already been said multiple times and it was made clear that adolla is a higher dimension,and that will put them in the higher dimension,no such thing as a 3.5 dimension or just 3 dimensional because the rules of the wiki,when it's not exactly like that, and it shouldn't be like that, maybe I should really try to get that rule changed
The issue is, it doesn't have enough evidence to support it being Tier 1. Even if Adolla transcends the 3-D plane infinitely, it'd only be Low 2-C, not Tier 1.

The issue is, it doesn't have enough evidence to support it being Tier 1. Even if Adolla transcends the 3-D plane infinitely, it'd only be Low 2-C, not Tier 1.
4-D if you count the fact that time is manipulated by sho and theory of relavity.
also,what do you mean by does not have enough evidence?like, seriously, it has to be mentioned more than 10 times that adolla is another plane of existence and does not exist in the universe.

4-D if you count the fact that time is manipulated by sho.
also,what do you mean by does not have enough evidence?like, seriously, it has to be mentioned more than 10 times that adolla is another plane of existence
A 4-D plane (which would still qualify as Low 2-C, by the way) can be another plane of existence, but the burden of proof is on you to prove that Adolla would meet the requirements for being a plane that warrants a Tier 1 rating.

A 4-D plane (which would still qualify as Low 2-C, by the way) can be another plane of existence, but the burden of proof is on you to prove that Adolla would meet the requirements for being a plane that warrants a Tier 1 rating.
like the fact that sho can manipulate time in all the universe?and he keeps saying that adolla exists on another plane of existence?or be more specific and i can find that.

Manipulating all time in the universe can warrant Low 2-C. The requirements for Low 2-C are:

Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) of a universal scale.

Adolla can fit that category if it allows Sho to control/manipulate all time in the universe.

For Tier 1, it requires showing transcendence above even that. For instance, therse are the requirements for Low 1-C:

Characters who can affect, create and/or destroy the entirety of spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures, in plain English.) In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 5 and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6)

For Adolla to reach the bare minimum of Tier 1, it'd have to be a level of infinity greater than what we've already seen of it.

Manipulating all time in the universe can warrant Low 2-C. The requirements for Low 2-C are:

Adolla can fit that category if it allows Sho to control/manipulate all time in the universe.

For Tier 1, it requires showing transcendence above even that. For instance, therse are the requirements for Low 1-C:

For Adolla to reach the bare minimum of Tier 1, it'd have to be a level of infinity greater than what we've already seen of it.
Bro, where will I find that? It was never said that adolla was infinitely superior to the current plane, it was only said that it was a higher plane,but what do you think about this:
PI,Pi is the spell of destruction,Pi is imposible to solve,but the cataclysm can make PI be solvable.

Shinra didn't erase in when he said in "our world" hes talking about the earth. He turned it into the sun.

You saying dragon had the greatest despair is outright saying he has more despair than despair.

4-D if you count the fact that time is manipulated by sho and theory of relavity.
also,what do you mean by does not have enough evidence?like, seriously, it has to be mentioned more than 10 times that adolla is another plane of existence and does not exist in the universe.
They don't follow the theory of relativity. The very fact they're able to go ftl just debunks it.

mathematics manip too prob
Number manipulation makes more sense
that is in our world,jesus live 30 years,but in the fire force world,people see shinra has a hero,so the concept of hero is projected in shinra.

By the way, dopplegangers can continue to exist regardless of whether the original person is alive or dead.
That didn't answer my question. You said jesus was a concept since he was made by humanity you later said he lived for 30 years. That's a contradiction

Back