• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World (Some want to do that to the universe, but world sounds cooler, so whatever) 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 10

"Malucius, we need resources. Do you have a method of accessing the .... in-ter-net? This world must have quarries and mines somewhere"

I stand around because now I have nothing to do.

Then I teleport to Sydney, get a guy's name, ask him to bring up a map of mines and quarries around the world, then start teleporting to them.

When I get there, I wait a few minutes while invisible to figure out how everything works, then rip out the souls of everyone there and bring them back as corpse puppets, who continue to do the job to harvest raw materials at an increased pace (thanks to increased strength, speed, no need for breaks, etc).

[Like, is the world you guy are devastating the real world, or somewhere else? Where is the alternate dimension you guy are residing right now? I kinda need to know the current setting to introduce myself in the main verse ]

Andykhang said:
[Like, is the world you guy are devastating the real world, or somewhere else? Where is the alternate dimension you guy are residing right now? I kinda need to know the current setting to introduce myself in the main verse ]
[Real world. We don't know were the alternate dimension is.]

[Okay, So I could imagine the world right now is abit chaotic, with lot of people in distress right now when the world suddenly turn 40k all of the sudden right, or is it being treated as the new normal right now?]

Edit:[ Also, aside from gaining power, what else do I get as welfare?]

I arrive in Brussels and go to an internet cafe. I search up alot of information about the world and information that is needed for our plans.

I want things to go back to how they were. To when I was the demon that had to keep order by reaping worlds and fighting off the angels. Back then I was a force of existence and now I'm just a ghost that has to flee from people that are not even capable of understanding how the universe works.

I begin using my reality warping powers, transmutation and matter manipulation to alter the city. I try to replicate what I was once capable of on a smaller scale.

I'm not even capable of replicating my powers on a vastly smaller scale. I'm tired of this test.

After looking for a bit (with speed) i find some criminals. I get some information on the criminal stuff after scaring them a bit. I then kill them and go look for other China stuff.

I send a voice chat to Randy. "The base is being made now."

"So it is. Where is it being made exactly?" He asked.

After killing some Mafia, criminals and such on China, i make a portal to where the base is being made.

I see Randy in there. "Hello there."

having drank all my booze and zoned out for like 2 hours, i head off again..................before realizing i'm far slower

goddamnit

i procede to portal spam as my made mode of transportation

[Okay, I'm think I'm ready]

"So these guy are messing up Paris now..."

As I looking up the news about the latest carnage, I sit there in my hotel room, somewhere in a middle of America, with an exparated sigh.

Like these guy, I am also one of the fellow who got gifted with power by that Omni guy.

Still have no idea why I was chosen, and I don't particularly care. Since I'm a martial artist, I ask the guy with martial artist power.

Might as well right? Even if that guy is a literal demon or whatever, having something to defense myself with is still the better end of the deal in this kind of world...Or even the world before that, actually.

My job is what you could basically describe as "muscle-for-hire". Bouncer, construction worker, bodyguard, loan shark...I'm basically your average thug, having tendency to go here to there, whether the previous place I live in got too hectic. And if I learn anything, is that 1) Always sucking up to higher place and 2) Always have something to defense yourself with. And asking that Omni guy fulfilled these two perfectly.

Anyway, after that, my lifestyle doesn't change much, despite being a trillion time stronger or whatever. The road is only a bit more long, the job is a bit more hectic, and the city got a bit more dead people. It's like this world suddenly become a golden age comic, with all those hero and villain fighting all over the world.

Despite being the same as those guy, I would like my life to be a bit more simple, not caring about taking over the world or saving it or anything...Well, I do have one thing to care about.

In Japan, they got that brand new spaceship right?...In the future, that mean that everyone will someday goes to space. Being a traveler kind of guy, that sound really tempting...not to mention all those new job open up for that too.

So one of my goal for now is saving enough money, and perhaps got a chance to get a job in space, somedays...Well, with the world this hectic though, I don't know when will this world got stable enough for that.

As I am thinking about such, I leave the hotel and continue my journey toward Japan.

I absorb all the electicity in Brussels. Chaos breaks out soon after and I sit down with a sigh.

I really am tired of it all. Maybe I should consider just going with the flow. Maybe I can convince Rose to give up on the other earth, maybe I can convince myself to let go of that. We could simply go to other earths and destroy life there.

Rose... I'm getting too soft, too soft. First Blarie now Rose. I've been getting softer ever since Satan stopped caring about his duties and about Hell. The basterd just spend his days doing nothing and I had nothing to do because of it. The only thing that kept me going was my plan to overthrow him, but because of Omni that's no longe possible.

I get an idea. "You're listening right? I want to ask you something Omni. Will I be restored to my former glory after this test ends and for how long will the test continue?"

I start laying the ground work for the base and contact Gianna,

"I finished preping the base and am about to start building it"

[The point where I imagine crack-shipping within my mind. I mean you sound like a tired housewife complaining about a useless husband, as you also lose passion for your work :D]

Andykhang said:
[The point where I imagine crack-shipping within my mind. I mean you sound like a tired housewife complaining about a useless husband, as you also lose passion for your work :D]
[In this case Malucius absolutely loathes Satan for abandoning and from his point of view betraying Hell and all its inhabitants and forces]

Back