• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World (Some want to do that to the universe, but world sounds cooler, so whatever) 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 10

Christian Higdon said:
"NOT MY CASTLE..." He looked around, trying hard to even move a finger. He was paralyzed.
"It's okay man, I'mma get you out of here" I say, hoisting him onto my back, treading onwards. I tried teleporting out of here, but some pervasive reality fuckery keeps me from doing so. Good thing I sense a portal in a nearby pizzeria

"Get ready bro, by the looks of it it's gonna be a wild ride" I say, slowly walking onwards out of the castle, minimizing the sound of my steps as much as possible

[Eh, for cool effect.]

"Sorry, I don't want to be killed. Also, that suit guy messed with me, I'm completely alive now. You need to go to sleep."

I fly towards her to attack her with this sword, putting her to sleep.

"It's okay man, I'mma get you out of here" I say, hoisting him onto my back, treading onwards. I tried teleporting out of here, but some pervasive reality fuckery keeps me from doing so. Good thing I sense a portal in a nearby pizzeria

"Get ready bro, by the looks of it it's gonna be a wild ride" I say, slowly walking onwards out of the castle, minimizing the sound of my steps as much as possible

I walk on, an Earth in ruins

"So HOSTLESS. Did you have parents? Perhaps a mum or a pup?" I say inquisitively

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
[Eh, for cool effect.]
"Sorry, I don't want to be killed. Also, that suit guy messed with me, I'm completely alive now. You need to go to sleep."

I fly towards her to attack her with this sword, putting her to sleep.
"What"

My non-existent eye twitches.

"WHAAAATTTT!" I roar.

The death bubble collapses as a spiked wall of shadows erupts from the ground to intercept the charge.

"YOU CHEATER I THOUGHT YOU WERE UNDEAD!!!! AND NOW YOU'RE ALIVE!!!! STOP PLAYING WITH MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!! DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!"

My armour reinforces itself and hundreds of jagged barbs erupt out of its surface.

[Also Noel's page says nothing about resisting life drain]

I saw this coming, I saw this coming, at least give me how to explain this instead of just messing with me, you suit face! I feel bad now, I'm the bad guy here, that's for sure.

"I'll explain this later so just-" I cut every single spikes in the ground and the armor with my 8 floating swords. I closed the range between us and swung the sword. "Calm down!"

Christian Higdon said:
"NOT REALLY. I WAS BORN IN THE VOID, SO TECHNICALLY THAT'S MY ONLY PARENT." He thought up.
"No parents? Man that bites. I mean, I wouldn't say it bites, depending upon prior experience no parents can either be a blessing unto one, or a complete hecking curse"

The mood is awkward as silence Dawn's over the walk

"You know mister HOSTLESS. When I first met you, you reminded me exactly of myself, just a person tryna enjoy their life, protect the ones they cared about, and torment the ones they don't. And in all honesty, I kinda hated it. Well myself, I hated myself, and I hated you by extent since you reminded me OF myself. I wanted to die because I felt like I did nothing but serve as a detriment to others, I tried using you to satiate my suffering complex..."

"But seeing that look on your face, you made me feel something I can only recall upon faintly"

"Change"

"Back with my biomum, I was a spiteful depressed kid, waiting for the moment where the pain of living with her would drive me towards the ending of my life because I was too chicken to end my life. I needed an escape, and so the church and Father Alvin gave me one. He was a kind, nurturing man... Until he touched me, defiled my sacred zones as if it were his play thing, and of course I let him. First person to treat me with respect, dignity, to care for my well being. To this day I'm not sure if it's a farce, but it felt real."

"Even though he cared for me, the things he did to me made me feel dirty, unautonomous of myself, and yet again a fast track I was unto ending my life. Until a fate meeting with Chariot changed everything"

"She was kind, nurturing, she cared for me. Sure she thought I was annoying and I did too. But in the end she showed me more love that mum or Alvin ever did, or ever could"

"Needless to say, she couldn't prevent me from doing what I did next. As the abuse grew from mother and Alvin. I snapped. Took a gun and shot up the church. I couldn't let him go on any longer DEFILING me like he did"

"Chariot did everything to fight for me, even after the shooting, even though I was a burden. Father Alvin didn't die, surprisingly. But only weeks later did I find he shot himself, and in his note he bore guilt, remorse for his actions. I'm not sure if it was a fake out to reclaim his clout before entering judgement, or if he genuinely felt it. But his death planted something within my head. Something you would water into a glorious flow-

"I'm rambling, sorry. But I just want to say this. If not for the things I went through, much easier it would have been for me to bear a bond of friendship with you. But nonetheless did we form that bond"

A single tear roles down my eye

"Thank you man, for showing me that I shouldn't hate myself, and that anyone can change, can grow."

The sword crashes into the barbed shadow armour and stops dead as the barbs curl around it and hold it in place.

[I scale to a country level feat slightly higher than yours and the armour is even further reinforced by its adaptation, so it's at least twice as durable as your AP]

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!!"

Curved shadow tendrils fly out of the ground below us in an attempt to wrap around Alatreon's legs and hold him in place at the same time the barbs in my armour lash out to try and hook him.

"INTERSTING. I FEEL YOU. YEARS PASS AND IT TURNS TO CENTURIES WHEN YOU HAVE TO WAIT." He spoke. He was beginning to feel again.

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWWWWWWWNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Even with most of my focus on Alatreon, shadows lash out towards Waylon.

I stop time

"Aw Jesus, she's crazier than me" I think, before grabbing them, freezing them just a bit, and throwing them halfwayacross the planet.

I find myself flying backwards.

"OHHHUUUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!!!!!?????????"

I crash land in Paris, leaving a crater the size of a city block. Some air vapour over my shadow armour has frozen, but it shatters and falls off from the impact.

"Huh?"

I look around.

"ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG"

Shadows wash out from me over the city, crushing everyone in their path to mush.

I stop and sit down.

"GAH!"

"Why.... Alatreon..."

I used my power to reactively get stronger as my opponent and my swords, cutting away the tendrils and Barbs. I made our distance hundred meters away and I heavily breathe. Looks like close ranged approach is too dangerous, she's much more durable than me.

Christian Higdon said:
"INTERSTING. I FEEL YOU. YEARS PASS AND IT TURNS TO CENTURIES WHEN YOU HAVE TO WAIT." He spoke. He was beginning to feel again.
"But in the end, strength matters not, it matters not what you did, it matters not how badly a **** up has hurt other's. But in the end, it's a willingness, a willingness to change, to grow, to atone for the wrongs one has inflicted. These are the things that make us grow. Well, a facet of them, haven't even delved into improvement for the sake of improvement. Like, from a logical perspective, once you've effectively become a master of something, no need to improve right? You've become LE PINACCLE. But what's this? Your still doing the thing? But why? Well. Why not? A- crap I'm rambling aren't I? Sorry, I get sentimental sometimes"

We stand before a pizzeria

"Well bro, we here. Ready to go back to the other verse?"

"I JUST NEED THIS." He then used telekinesis by mind and got his cloak, the only thing to survive in the castle.

Christian Higdon said:
"I JUST NEED THIS." He then used telekinesis by mind and got his cloak, the only thing to survive in the castle.
"Badass cloak? Understandable" I say, walking into the pizzeria

"Damn, this place is like if five nights at Freddy's gamgbanged kizumonogatari and the cthulu mythos" mold, blood, and mechanicality is entwine with the walls. Oozing forth from them.

"Portal should be here somewhere... Ah, it's behind the desk next to... A mauled body with mold growing in the scratch marks. Great"

"Ready man?"

I sit down on the ground, deactivating my armor and swords.

"Sorry. I'm...... The one who is wrong. When I'm finding Waylon, I got my abilities pulled out from me, one of them is me being undead. Not just that but in this state, I'm much more weaker, I don't have my teleportation or curses anymore. I don't have a lot of resistances either. In short, Omni messed me up. Sorry......"

[If you mean to say this to Rose, you'll need to travel half the world ATM. Right now you're just saying it to Waylon. Who is confused.]

Christian Higdon said:
"IT REALLY DOES. THIS PLACE WAS ONCE NORMAL. I MAY COME BACK HERE. BESIDES THAT, I AM READY." He said.
"Maybe we can restore it together man" I say, jumping into the portal alongside him.

"AMD WE BACK.Sup Randy"

Christian Higdon said:
"YOU CAN TELL THEM. I WAS OUT FOR MOST OF IT." He said.
"Oh some black bear thing was fuclinh up a castle and actually managed to harm HOSTLESS. I stood up to it, got hurt, almost had a heart attack and it somehow like. Was defeated? Other than that we walked through a ****** up Earth. To a pizza place that was oozing with blood, mold, and mechanical parts, and then hopped through a portal under a desk back here"

Torlikoff said:
[If you mean to say this to Rose, you'll need to travel half the world ATM. Right now you're just saying it to Waylon. Who is confused.]
"Ah......." Rose's gone. "Wait, what? You're Waylon, right? Oh God, oh God....." I'm so idiotic...... "I'm sorry, I thought she's still there, aaahhhhh." Alatreon.Exe has stopped working.

"I threw them to Paris if you want to go looking, though they seemed a little upset. Also am I supposed to know you?"

"I'm newbie to your group. Alatreon, nice to meet you. Felix said you look like JonTron and wow, you really look like JonTron."

Back