• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World (Some want to do that to the universe, but world sounds cooler, so whatever) 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 10

"She loves dead, right? I was undead before Omni incident. Now she's heartbroken and won't listen to me, trying to kill me to become her "friend" ir something."

"Heh. By the way, I have something to do. Bye." I flew to Japan, to the workshop specializes in weapons. I handed my Manji Katana and Altana Daggers. "Can you fuse these weapons together? I have money, don't worry."

i take drink some water from a water bottle

WTF was that thing anyway ? I then recive a voice message

PsychoWarperwrote:
"Alright i've finished getting everything fready to start making the base"

I de-summon The World Ultimate

"Ok, i'm coming."

I repond to Shane.

Well, it's time to start building the base.

I enter Azancard's portal that leads to the island.

I finish sitting down and teleport back.

"He's gone?" I ask Malucius flatly, who's sitting there glaze eyed with a big eye on his forehead open.

Andykhang said:
[Can I join in now?]
[Yes, but remember this:

Norway was nuked to death

Most of Messico is dead

North Korea is basically dead

Chile is dead

Most of Australia is dead

100 nukes dropped on New York

Japan has a crazy powerful military

and there's a giant hello kitty face and a giant David Bowie face on the moon

[Don't forget that Japan has spaceships with lasers and full of Mid-High Regen military soliders. I gave it to em.]

Monarch Laciel said:
I finish sitting down and teleport back.
"He's gone?" I ask Malucius flatly, who's sitting there glaze eyed with a big eye on his forehead open.
I close the third eye. "Sorry were you saying something?"

Overlord775 said:
Andykhang said:
[Can I join in now?]
[Yes, but remember this:
Norway was nuked to death

Most of Messico is dead

North Korea is basically dead

Chile is dead

Most of Australia is dead

100 nukes dropped on New York

Japan has a crazy powerful military

and there's a giant hello kitty face and a giant David Bowie face on the moon
[What happened to Australia?]

[Didn't I only hit Broome...? Other than that I just teleported in to see if I could sense a shard then teleported out when I couldn't]

"I was looking at the other universe so I have now idea what has been going on here. I see you're back to normal. Good"

"Well I learned that most of the others have joined together and that they're now making a base. I've also seen them use certain abilities. Azencard used alchemy for example and that girl called Gianna can summon golems"

"I see."

I walk over to Waylon and put a hand on his shoulder.

"I bear you no ill will. You gave my head a chance to clear" I say in monotone.

I walk back to Malucius.

"Please tell me in great detail about what you saw"

After asking a few questions and getting a few answers, I sit down and think.

"I have a plan"

I turn around casually.

"Oh hello Alatreon. Are you alright? I've calmed down. Come here, I don't bite. We were just discussing the next step of our plans", still in monotone.

(...So that is the plan)

I think, as I am hiding in a corner somewhere.

(Well, not like I'm in on this mess in the first place. Man, what have I run into)

Andykhang said:
(...So that is the plan)

I think, as I am hiding in a corner somewhere.

(Well, not like I'm in on this mess in the first place. Man, what have I run into)
[They are in another universe. You start in the main universe.]

Back