• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread

[If I remember correctly he has to be within two meters of you to do that]

[Nah, I can just have FA3RP throw it at him]

[Since people are going crazy...]

Large waves of heat come from my body. Magma erupts from the ground below the black hole guy.

@HI3 the arms pass trought me dou to me being intangible

@Yobo You are not able to trow my clone at me dou to him weighting over 180 Kg and him not being co-operative

@Crimson #Intangibility

@Exodus you are able to time freeze me, but dou to hat i'm not able to control the balck hole and thus starts eating the planet

A bright blue arm appears along with significant gravitational distortion, and i use it to throw the black hole guy into his own black hole

[Stand stats are not reliable, they are costantly contradicted.

D4C is ranked at Unknow , so you can't trow me around.]

[Then I punch him into you.]

@Yobo You try to punch my clone, but you aren't even able tickle him, dou to him being Large Island Level while you are only Large Building Level

@Hl3

You push me in to the black hole, but it doesn't do much because:

1. I'm intangible

2. Dusknoir's pre-evolution's resists the gravitational pull of the black hole inside his own body and Dusknoir has a similar physiology. So i'm not going to get very affect by a black hole.

[Is the time stop over yet ?]

[Your clone doesn't have the same powers, and even if he'd did the force that would move him is still there]

The man is pulled back outside the black hole by the blue arm before hundreds of arms covered in runes grab him, despite his abilities, and pin him to the ground

[I assume the time stop has ended by now]

WTF ? What happened, why can't i see anything ?

FU*KFU*KFU*K

I teleport away in the spirit world.

I notice the magma coming out of the ground. Something compels me to closer. My instincts take over and I begin to start chewing on it.

Hey, this tastes pretty good! I feel way stronger too!

I continue to slurp up the magma before finishing it and wiping my mouth.

I look over at the group of people that were talking to each other. "Which one of you guys did that?"

Back